De Rucci Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Julezz66
Julezz66asked
De Rucci

What material are you sofas made out of ? What type of timber is used and is your coffee table etc made out of marble . I can’t find on the website specifics on your furniture ?? Where can I get details and specifications for your products ?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As our technical team is still working on improving the official website, we apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.

For most up-to-date information regarding the material selection, we sincerely invite you to visit one of our offline stores. Our friendly staff can provide you with a detailed explanation.

Thank you again for your patience, and we wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kamya A.
Kamya A.asked
NSW, Auburn

Price for Versace dining set

Jennie F.De Rucci

hi, thanks for your message Kamya, the Versace dining set is for display only not for sale, sorry for the inconvenience.

Joanne G.asked
De Rucci

Can someone please contact me about an order placed in June 2020 at Essendon DFO for a corner modular.
I am trying to arrange delivery but can't get hold of anyone.

Jennie F.De Rucci

HI,Joanne, thanks for your message, Can you please provide the following so we can follow this up:
- your invoice number
- the sales staff name who you were dealing with
- your contact details: mobile phone number and email address.
Many thanks

Joanne G.

Thanks for getting in touch? Is there an email address I can respond to?

Hi Joanne, you can send the information to: info1@derucci.com
thanks

firsthome170791
firsthome170791asked
De Rucci

does anyone feels Derucci products are really pricy?? dinning table worth $9000 and a dinning chair $1200 ???plz share your opinions

Tania T.
Tania T.asked
De Rucci

On relocating from Sydney to Melbourne my wife and I went to have a look at the DeRucci range so that we can see ahead what we would like to purchase once relocated.
The staff at Alexandria then assured us that if we buy from them at the time we were in the store they will be able to arrange delivery to Melbourne.

We paid the deposit as required and were confident that our purchase would be delivered.

Already in Melbourne we received a call from the Alexandria branch that in fact the delivery can not be arranged in Melbourne and we would need to go and purchase our bed and side tables from a store in Melbourne

Staff at the Alexandria branch assured me that we will get the deposit back. In fact i was asked to send my bank details for the refund to be processed.
On the basis that I was getting my deposit back the bed and bed sides tables were purchased from a Melbourne branch where the amount was paid in FULL!

After the purchase was made the sales consultant from Alexandria branch in Sydney informed me that the manager does not permit the refund. we have to purchase from them! Completely conflicting advise from that received before.

We now have a deposit being held and not returned to us from Alexandria and i have made a full payment for the same goods here in Melbourne.

Multiple failed attempts to talk to management at the Alexandria Branch we finally had a call back from some one named Same who promised to look in to this and come back to us. Nothing. It has been over a month

The sales representative Jessica Ke advised that we email customer service to make a complain as we are not in the wrong. This is coming from De Rucci staff!

We have purchased the furniture the second time around on advise from staff at the Alexandria branch having trust that it is all under the one company and are now out of pocked for over two thousand dollars.

The fact that no one has gotten back to us in months from follow up is greatly disappointing. Every attempt I have made to contact the store and have some one call me back as well as the head office is a dead end.

Alma
Alma

Sales staff at De Rucci are all nice and friendly. But after sales service is a crap. Especially the managers. My delivery experience was also bad and was never resolved. Was also told by De Rucci staff to complain but didnt bother. Dont want to waste my time. Goodluck with yours. Products were excellent though.

Jennie F.De Rucci

Hello Tania, sorry for the delayed response,there had been some management changes in DeRUCCI Sydney stores. we are sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience. Can you please provide the following so we can follow this up, or you can send the email to us: info1@derucci.com
- your invoice number
- the sales staff name who you were dealing with
- your contact details: mobile phone number and email address.
Many thanks.

Naomiasked
De Rucci

Does anyone have contact details for someone at DeRucci who can help us get the furniture we ordered 6 months ago from the Fortitude Valley store or our deposit back. Thanks Naomi

Naomiasked
De Rucci

Scott Q, please tell me how I can contact you privately. We are having a problem up in Qld and can not reach anyone. Thank you. Naomi Bennett

Jennie F.De Rucci

Hello Naomi, our QLD shops are going through internal management changes. You can contact me (in Sydney) on scott.qin@derucci.com or our new QLD manager, Wayne on waynemo@derucci.com

Naomi

Thank you, Scott. I’ll be in touch.

Colin B.asked
De Rucci

I ordered a dining table and coffee table from DeRucci Logan store in early August. Order no 959. It still has not been delivered. Very difficult as to know what’s happening with my order. Tina tells me it’s arrived and at the Fortitude Valley warehouse however states she can not give me anymore info regarding delivery. What’s going in. 6 months and no news. Not good service. Worried about loosing my deposit.

Andy Lau
Andy Lau

Hey colin im facing same thing .

John Smith
John Smith

Hi colin and Andy, we are having same problem and Tina told me the same. Seems like she is a liar or her bad English makes miscommunication. I find the service provided is not up to standard. You may buy from there, but make sure you have one or half year to waste and expect such disappointed services is provided.
I will never again purchase a product from de Rucci.

Colin B.

Andy and John, Tina said yesterday that Head Office are coming Monday to discuss things. Apparently she said my order is in the Warehouse at Fortitude Valley however Manager not here to authorise release !!! I’ll just keep ringing every day. Hopefully it’s just a situation of poor resources and management. Will give the benefit of doubt however patience running thin.

Sick
Sickasked
De Rucci

Can you please refund my deposit of $5000.00 which i paid. i just saw your Review now. Its terrible!!!. Its true, your price when quoted was changing from 40% to 30% to 33%. Cannot trust or believe you anymore.
Disgruntled Customer

Deepal
Deepal

Hello, hope you have got your money- great if you did. I bought a full leather sofa , but what I received was front leather , rear & base PVC. Anyone can clearly see the tone difference. When I argued they said there are only 2 options - either full leather or as above. Full leather option is $2000 more which I have paid for. I will take the case to fair trade commission.
These products are targeted to customers those who are happy to boast how much they paid for the products, but in real sense not worth the price you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and De Rucci representatives