Desired Living Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Steve Pisaniello
Steve Pisanielloasked
Desired Living

Why have you taken my email off of my review I gave.

Jane D.
Jane D.asked
Desired Living

Any recent feedback about this company? I went to the Melbourne showroom and they were really nice and we ordered a set of recliners and a sofa. We paid a deposit but now after reading all the negative reviews I'm a little bit worried. Can anyone who has bought from them recently let me know? I checked their Facebook page but all the comments are hidden which got me suspicious. Thanks!

R J.
R J.asked
Desired Living

I like the prices, selection and designs shown on the website. But never get a "chat" reply, nor do they answer their phones. They sound like a very good product.. once received. But I'm scared by the neg customer service comments.
I want to ask them 2 questions. What items are on their "Flash Sale" being advertised. Also, there's a couch showing a price of $2699, but all of the colour choices add either $249 or $349. So this couch doesn't seem to actually be $2699. What am I missing?

Melissa
Melissa

Hey just got my sofa last week, I bought a few sofa sets, if I remember correctly the prices only change if you modify. I didint pay extra for colours but I think there was some colours that costed extra. They gave me a pretty good deal wouldn’t hurt to talk to them

Benny D.
Benny D.

They are very affordable, highly recommend you buy here, you get more than what you pay for. For what they are selling you are very much getting your moneys worth. I got my sofa today very comfy

JB bohemian
JB bohemianasked

Good afternoon,
I would like to know when Harris is going to respond to me about the problem with my recliners, it may be something as simple as not being assembled properly.
But I am going from being a mild mannered understanding buyer, who supported a fledgling company to becoming incensed because I can't put both legs on a recliner that doesn't lock in.
Please don't disappoint me, I have been a supporter of a smaller business but I'm fast losing patience.
Joan Bulpit 0411 242 364

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

Good luck with getting communication from them. Terrible!

kaycrowe
kaycrowe

Did you ever get a reply? They have taken my money and I can’t get a return phone call or email after 4 weeks.

Dudleygb
Dudleygbasked
Desired Living

Can anyone verify how good the leather quality is on these sofas? Is it real leather or is it more plastic?. That's what you call bonded leather. I see they are cheap but also only warrantied for 1 year. $2600 for 1 year isn't very good value for money. I'm looking to buy the leather Chesterfield but no one can tell me if the leather is real or not. Can't get samples or any info on how long the colour will last.

Herbert
Herbert

Hi bro, they use real leather

Gerhard H
Gerhard H

Do not buy from this company

I have a sofa from them now and I am happy with it

Get an answer from our members and Desired Living representatives