Dodo NBN Internet

131 questions from our users

iris m.
iris m.asked
NBN Internet

I can’t reset my password

iris m.
iris m.asked
NBN Internet

How do I retrieve my password

Shaun
Shaun

No idea. Probably have to call them and wait on the phone for an hour.

Patricia H.
Patricia H.asked
NBN Internet

What do I get for nbn I cancelled foxtel so only have home phone line which I think about cancelling just using mobiles which are connected to another network .why iam I get nbn for just home phone only ,,???

Rufus W.
Rufus W.
Miyoshi suzuki
Miyoshi suzukiasked
NBN Internet

I'm using your company's Huawei HG659, can I use another company?

Dylan S.
Dylan S.asked

do they supply 5g?

GRS
GRSasked
NBN Internet

Why can I not set up Port Forwarding HG659 hardware version B? Seems to be a common fault. Also seems based on chat rooms that Dodo fix it overnight with no explanation. All checks so NO ports are open ie port 80 is showing as not open Odd since the internet works and HTTP is port 80. I want to set up SSH but can not get a port open to get it to work. Do I have to get a new Modem? One that actually works? Chat rooms seem to say that the HG659 is a waste of time

Goodbye Hair
Goodbye Hairasked
NBN Internet

how do i access wifi through my tv? i do not have a dongle

Neil
Neil

If not a 'smart' TV, you -have- to get a dongle. Google Chromecast works OK, but check eBay for cheaper generic clones e.g. AnyCast etc

Russell L.
Russell L.asked
NBN Internet

Need someone to come out and connect my modem up

Susan S.
Susan S.asked
NBN Internet

I would like to get my money back, the NBN modem did not work. I contacted support service many times and I did not have any solution for my problem.

Karen C.
Karen C.
Vlad L.
Vlad L.asked
NBN 50/20 (Standard Plus)

what is Supercharged (FTTC)

Tyarna H.
Tyarna H.asked
NBN Internet

If my internet has been restricted as i didnt make a payment but i got a payment extension, will i be able to use the internet again up until the payment extension?

Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Paul
Paulasked
NBN Internet

What do I do with my dodo modem once I switch to another supplier

Tony B.
Tony B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard)

I upgrade my plane for an extra $5 a month and the internet is not fast at all.downloading a game shouldnt take all day to download and I seen the ad on tv from dodo saying that internet that’s flys.yeah right.it’s false advertising.I think dodo need to do something about making internet faster no matter what plan ur on it should all be the same.

Rondell Mick W.
Rondell Mick W.asked
NBN Internet

If u are with iprumes and transfer your internet to doo doo will your iprumes modem still work

Freddy
Freddyasked
NBN Internet

Why is my Dodo NBN always off? time you got with and provided a better service

Samantha
Samantha asked
NBN Internet

I got a second hand dodo modem, it's coming up ,saying WiFi no internet, rang dodo they couldn't do anything for me ,so no l have no internet for 2weeks. There sending me a new one. Been with theses guys for years.

Raphael T.
Raphael T.asked
NBN Internet

My phone keeps disconnecting from the internet what is the password for my wifi or internet

Paul Stevens
Paul Stevens

You will need to contact you provider to obtsin passwords

Lee
Lee

Look at the back of your modem, should give you the WiFi password.

Elizabeth Smith
Elizabeth Smithasked
NBN Internet

What do I do if I'm getting no internet service ? I'm with Dodo signed up in April 2020 Don't know how to get on Internet

Jitender C.
Jitender C.

For me, Voda and TPG unable to provide me NBN in my Unit.
DODO did it on time.

Jon S
Jon Sasked
NBN 50/20 (Standard Plus)

Do you often lie to customers?

For a yr we have had half the speed at 21mbps that we should have 40mbps. We have called and called time after time to ask that you fix the problem or send a technician out.

Your solution of running a speed test every time and telling me that there's no issues on your side and washing your hands of it.

Finally dodo sends a technician out after I escalate it and it wasn't the first time it was escalated... and long behold.. there's an issue with the connection. The technician fixes the problem and ran a speed test and now after a year I get the speed I am paying for.

I spoke to the manager who agreed to pay 6months compensation for this which is what I proposed which I think is fair seeing as I was only getting half the speed right..

I get phone call today with an offer of $70.00!! What an insult.

They are now basing that on usage per month. Lol come on mate, your speed is so slow that we leave things to download overnight .. my plan is unlimited.

I will be escalating this and contacting the ACCC and the ombudsman. If you pay for a service, you expect to get it.
Simple as that.

Harry
Harry

I thought that they would have looked at the problem sooner. I have had a few issues at the very start but only took a week for the problems to be sorted. I will stick with them as they worked pretty quickly to fix the issues.

Kelli I.
Kelli I.
Bluebrickcinema
Bluebrickcinemaasked
NBN Internet

Hi DODO, do dodo unlimited data run out from just uploading videos on YouTube?

Kara-Mia
Kara-Mia

I haven't experienced this but only connected less than a month ago.

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives

Dodo NBN Internet