Dr Boom Communications Questions & Answers

Verifieddrboom.com.au
Muller R.
Muller R.

Lost money to an online scam? Mbi limited specializes in funds recovery services. Visit their website at mbiserviceslimited . org,to learn more and take the first step toward reclaiming

DeniseM Shepparton
DeniseM Shepparton

do you sell refurbished iPhones

Ali
Ali

They do

Maggie K.
Maggie K.

Could someone please ring me on 0404722130. I have a Lenovo computer, which I a having problems with.I would like to know your charges. I live in Rutherford. Thanking you in anticipation.....Maggie K

Sezza8
Sezza8

Just wondering on price of glass replacement iPad 6

Dr Boom Communications   DM

Good afternoon Sezza8, To assist you with your enquiry and receive more details can you please send us an email at drboomhelp@gmail.com. Any photos you have of your broken device and any further details with any other issues you may have would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively you can call your closest Dr Boom Communications store, whose number can be found on our website.

Mary L.
Mary L.

Hi, On my desktop I cannot get my keyboard to work or my mouse how it will go to the main screen and do the updates and that's it.

John Watson
John Watson

Do you have a battery for a Dell Vostro 1000 lap top computer? In stock ready to ship?

If yes what is the cost including freight?

DougF1
DougF1

I would like to get my computer cleaned from all viruses please

Dr Boom Communications   DM

Hello DougF1, We specialise in Mobile Devices such as phones and tablets. Unfortunately, we do not service software issues on computers. Sorry we couldn't assist further.

James
James

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do?

I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza

Andrew83
Andrew83

If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s
supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact the company directly rather than via a REVIEW site

Joshua
Joshua

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]

Dr Boom Communications   DM

Hi Joshua, Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on.

Thanks,

Katie N.
Katie N.

Hello;

I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.

Dr Boom Communications   DM

Hi Katie, I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications!

Have a great week!

Get an answer from our members and Dr Boom Communications representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Dr Boom Communications is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.