Dshop

Russ Loudenasked

Where are my goods

Russ Louden

Russ Loudenasked

How reputable is this company I have ordered goods. Have not received same. Have tried inquiring through their "contact us" site 3 times with no response. They have been paid through my PayPal account. 2 weeks ago.

Tahnee
Tahnee

Hi, I ordered and recieved exactly what I ordered the following week with no issues.

sarwesh

sarweshasked

Has anybody bought cycles from this site? If yes what is the quality of the cycles they list on sale?

hu feku

hu fekuasked

Hi There, I am not your customer (was keen on buying bike but i dont think i would be)... just looking at people's experience (and their review) and noticed that most of your positive feedbacks are from members who joine just couple of days before and never reviewed anyone else !? (And 5 stars normally followed after lower rating). Can i suggest you to make few accounts in advance so that you dont get caughtout faking reviews..

Tillpottasked

Has anyone reported this poor / lack of service from DShop to the Department of Fair Trading and had any success with getting their issues sorted out satisfactorily?

TJG
TJG

No I haven't reported to Fair Trading as I was happy with the result, once I put in a complaint they sorted it out promptly without any questions, I was happy with how fast they sorted out the issue

Harry
Harry

I bought a fitness bike recently and it arrived without a manual a defective saddle tube. They said they would arrange a replacement part but multiple follow ups later by email (as they have no phone number listed on their website) have been met with complete silence. I'm now thinking of taking this matter to Qld Office of Fair Trading.

Tillpott

The phone number is listed on your original email but it is a voice message redirecting you to the online chat end support email which so far has not resulted in any communication neither has a Resolution dispute I have lodged.
They need to be accountable for their written promises. ..

Fair trading will be my next step ..

Natalie Brownstein

Natalie Brownsteinasked

Hello Dshop. I have sent the following message twice via your website and once on your live chat as well.
I still have not received a response yet which is poor form. Can you please reply to me asap?

Hello!

I placed an order with you guys Dshop Order Receipt #N10382531.

I confirmed a redirection with the courier company the morning of delivery as I didn't think i was going to be home.

The package was not redirected and the tracking is saying that it was delivered the next day and left in a safe place yesterday.

I have looked everywhere in our security building and I can't find it anywhere.

Are you able to please re-send the item and discuss this with the courier company?

Please advise a resolution.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you :)

Natalie

Matt
Matt

I doubt you will get an answer, they are not very good at replying to any messages once they have your money, maybe try the courier company, you may have better luck with them. Hope you get this resolved.

nickel_82
nickel_82

This is gonna be hash sorry, but honest. The problem is, it sounds like you gave the courier company ATL (Authority to Leave) without a signature.. that then becomes a you and courier problem and not a DShop problem, (dshop have done their part and paid a courier for a service, it’s not their problem if you gave ATL on redirection) what if a neighbour took it? Is that Dshops fault? You really don’t have a leg to stand on with dshop unfortunately. As mentioned above your best bet is to take it up direct with courier. If it was toll visit their website and request customer support using your consignment number. I hope you get a resolution.

Phương L.

Phương L.asked

My oder is ( tax invoice N10381771) i just made it tonight 21 May 2019. Now i would like to change another one. How can I change it? Please let me know before the product delivery to my house. Thanks

jasper200
jasper200

You probably need to get in touch with their customer service. I'm not a dshop rep, just an (ex) dshop customer.
I put "ex" because I have no intention of ever buying anything from them again. The quality of the product a bought (bicycle) is appalling

Angela

Angelaasked

I received my item in two days! Albeit it was not what U ordered. They have collected the item and I now await my original delivery. Numerous emails sent with no reply. No phone to ring. Very frustrated.

Nicole
Nicole

It sounds unfortunate. My order was delivered correctly, and Extremely fast considering it was among the public holidays for Easter.

If you still haven,t a response from the emails try https://www.facebook.com/dshop.com.au/ I am sure they will respond quickly there

Guilherme C.

Guilherme C.asked

I returned an item they came here to pick it up but they didn't give me my money back.

mel
mel

Same here- bunch of thieves

Boofzilla

Boofzillaasked

Why cant you contact a person im still waiting for a answer i wil contact the bank next

Rita
Rita

although it took ages, Dshop did finally come through and sent me a new assembly pack of accessories...…..so maybe just keep persisting with emails as I have done and maybe your problem will hopefully be solved as well.

Jodine W.

Jodine W.asked

Do u do after pay

PeterJ53

PeterJ53asked

Having previously had a good experience in purchasing from dshop, my latest experience deserves one star not five stars (as I previously gave them). Why does dshop not respond to my report of damaged goods and subsequent emails? Why is dshop still in business, given that their after sales service is so poor?

Buyers Beware
Buyers Beware

Hello, I recently had a poor experience with them also. My opinion based on this is that they all have full time jobs and this is their side business, and that they drop ship from China, hence the low prices.

Surely if anyone was working for this business full time they would be able to improve their customer service from what it is.

It’s mind blowing that they are still able to trade based on what they provide to customers.

My advice is get your money back from your card service provider and go elsewhere. Temple & Webster for example provide the best service you’ll ever get, and yes you will pay more but it’s worth every extra dollar cent.

Best of luck.

Staj
Staj

i have been trying to get my money back for about 1 1/2 year, the after sale service is ridiculously poor. good luck to you

s D Obrienasked

How are u Still operating when you have riped all those people off I’m still waiting for my refund and yes there is no response at all from you.

Amy S.
Amy S.

Same, no communication for 3 weeks, have paid $480. Got my credit card company onto it and well, total scam :(

Asif

Right, so its worse than I expected, it’s been 1 week for me and people here have no response forb3 weeks, this is bad.

Asif

I paid by using PayPal and lodged a complain with Paypal against dshop. Paypal contacted dshop and guess what within a day they got back to PayPal.Now I have to return this junk in order for a refund, and its not an easy thing to refund, the box is 1.3meter in length.

Lesley

Lesleyasked

When are you going to send the base for the umbrella we bought in December? Communication is impossible ( no address or phone number) & repeated requests for you to ring us have been ignored, chat line promised to send missing parts in January. Still waiting!! Consumer Affairs is our next step. N10356068 / N10360066

Tina F

Tina Fasked

My question is this - WHERE IS MY REFUND???
I have returned your product (wobbly office desk) 2 months ago - After sending numerous emails, live chats - NO ONE is getting back to me. So, my question is WHERE IS MY REFUND???

Same here I don’t know how they are still Operating

Amandeep

Amandeepasked

How can I submit invoice of my purchase to qualify for the reward?

josh

joshasked

Is there a way i can make DSHOP refund my money? They gave faulty product now ignoring my emails

JC18
JC18

My product was fine. I didn’t need to return. Maybe you just need persistence

Darren
Darren

They are the worst business. Selling proucts that are rubbish then no refund. Refer it to fair trading

Gordon
Gordon

yes I found they answer emails promptly when you are still in buying mode. Then when the product is not as advertised and is returned for refund Dshop goes to ground.
I purchased a spin bike that was promoted to suit all sizes of person. It was suitable for only a small person. Legs constantly bent when riding. Hopeless.
Bad company - no phone number to voice complaint - no refund when goods returned - organisation needs to be held to account.
I have raised a complaint with ACCC. Suggest everyone with complaint keep pushing till Dshop responds with refunds or the government shuts them down.

Linda

Lindaasked

I'm trying to buy something but when I go to the checkout it keeps saying wrong or incomplete billing address. I've checked it over and over but can't find what I'm doing wrong. Anybody else had this and of so how did you resolve it?

Alice

Aliceasked

Just wondering if anybody here has bought a rug from Dshop? How’s the quality?

RabiD
RabiD

Its better not to trust their description which doesnt match to product

Eugene

Eugeneasked

Do u know if their mountain bikes are of good quality?

Kim Crabb
Kim Crabb

I cannot answer your question regarding their mountain bikes as I bought my product online and didn't have the opportunity to inspect the bikes.

Waheed
Waheed

I am sorry, I don't know either

Oliver G
Oliver G

They're cheap and nasty. Plus the fat bike they show has front shock absorber. The one I received had rigid shocks. They then offer a "discount" instead of giving you what you ordered. AVOID! I'm about to do a credit card reversal with my bank

Get an answer from our members and Dshop representatives