Early Settler Questions & Answers

32 questions from our users

karen
karenasked
Early Settler

hi - i was wanting to purchase slip covers for i think it is called the huxley sofa with chaise - it is the linen beige colour - regards karen

Customer ServiceEarly Settler

Hi Karen. Thanks for getting in touch. If you can contact us on 1300 653 969 to discuss this we can certainly help you out.

Hope
Hopeasked
Early Settler

Do Early settler sell replacement covers for the slouch couch seating cushions?

Customer ServiceEarly Settler

Hi there. We sure do sell replacement covers for the Slouch. If you can contact us on 1300 653 969 we will be more that happy to assist you .

Chelsea M.asked
Early Settler

Is there such thing as buying slip covers for the slouch couch at all?

Hi Chelsea,

We can certainly see if we can help you with this? What is your email address so that we can discuss this further with you?

Marissa.

Chelseacraig_1@hotmail.com

Alexasked
Early Settler

If I buy a new bed from early settler, will you remove the old bed?

Hi Alex,

Generally we don't but I am happy to help you find a courier who can do this for you! What state are you in?

Marissa.

Alex

Thanks for your offer Marissa, but I might just use the hard rubbish collection.
Regards,

Committee Member O.
Committee Member O.asked
NSW, Port Macquarie

Do you have archer bed in store to view

Committee Member O.
Committee Member O.asked
NSW, Port Macquarie

Do you have the archer bed in store to view

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We do have the Archer Bed in the queen size in our Port Macquarie store for viewing, and we can have them ordered in for you as well. :)

Early Settler Customer Service

Jude C
Jude Casked
Early Settler

I have an oldie but a goodie Early Settler couch that had a slip cover (velcro) for base and wondering if you stock slip covers to replace original.... material still going strong but stitching and seams not so great. Thank you

Customer ServiceEarly Settler

Hi Jude, thanks you for your feedback, and while we love to hear you love your sofa, we're sorry to hear the stitching is causing your trouble! Please contact us at customerservice@earlysettler.com.au with any information linked to your original order with us, or on our website's live chat to speak to a real member of our team for us to to further investigate this issue and help in how we can. King regards, Hugh

Elisabeth Dennis C.
Elisabeth Dennis C.asked
NSW, Rutherford

I have been trying without success to gain the correct phone number for Rutherford Early Settler, the one listed on-line is no longer inservice. It interesting that Rutherford Early Settler does not consider it important to keep their on-line information up to-date considering the ever increasing level of on-line shopping.

Elisabeth Dennis C.
Elisabeth Dennis C.asked
NSW, Rutherford

Daniel s.
Daniel s.

(02) 4932 1422
The phone number on google is working.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for providing your feedback to us, we greatly appreciate our customers taking time to provide feedback. Try calling 02 4932 1422. If you are unable to get through, let us know and we can assist you.

Kind Regards,

Early Settler Customer Service.

Just tried the above provided number, “the number you have called is not connected, please check the number before calling again”. This is the same response that prompted me to put the review on in the first place.

Rosa
Rosaasked
Early Settler

Any reviews on the Lottie queen bed frame please?

Jude NZ
Jude NZasked
Early Settler

Can I get replacement cushions for my 3 seater couch. It is cream and beige stripped?
I am in Wellington, New Zealand.

Maryasked
VIC, Maribyrnong

Is the store still in Maribyrnong

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Our High Point store is now closed. We do however have stores in Preston and Hoppers Crossing.

Preston: Northland Homemaker Centre, Shop 5, 19-33 Murray Rd

Phone: 03 9471 0808

Hoppers Crossing:309A Old Geelong Road

Phone: 03 8742 7675

Mary

Thank you as my daughter and I went there, and the store was closed, as I had bought the provincial furniture and went to buy some more, as I bought the table and chairs the cabinet the fireplace, clock and we were both surprised.

Naomi H.
Naomi H.asked
Early Settler

Has anyone purchased the Huxley couch in Luxe Marine fabric? I’m wanting to know if it’s worth it’s price. Alternatively I’m looking at the Lisette.

Shanna M.
Shanna M.

I would also like to know

Marcus6
Marcus6asked
Early Settler

It would be very helpful if I could get an honest review on the Early Settler minimalist ottoman sofa! I am looking to purchase one but find myself hesitant. Is it practical: do back support cushions move about, is it too low, is it comfortable? I would really appreciate feedback, it’s difficult to just go instore at present and lounge on it for a while. Many Thanks

Sue M
Sue Masked

We purchased the slouch sofa in June 2019,
It looks fantastic however it is really uncomfortable. There is not enough stuffing in the seat cushions and they go flat after sitting on them for half an hour. The back cushions don’t sit in place and and sag forward making you lean over.
Overall it’s really hard work to make this a comfortable place to sit and definitely not what I would expect for the amount of money it was purchased for. Any comments on how to improve it would be appreciated.

Customer ServiceEarly Settler

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we are sorry to hear about your sofa. We will be on contact with you shortly to obtain more order details to investigate further.Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Caroline Y.
Caroline Y.

I completely agree Early Settker- I have been so disappointed in this piece of furniture. Cushions always falling down, really hard, flat and uncomfortable. For the amount of money spent I am thoroughly disappointed. And now after only 12 months am having to purchase a whole new living room lounge. Very unimpressed.

Julie
Julie

I agree also. I love the fabric as it is very kid friendly however, the cushions are very flat and constantly fall off: having to be put back in placed after every sitting on. It is a very difficult couch for the money purchased. Quite disappointed and not worth the expense.

Gaye
Gayeasked
Early Settler Online store

Has anyone purchased the Livorno outdoor setting? I was keen to purchase but waited for ages for a quote on freight etc which I did eventually receive. I have tried ringing to place the order but just get put on hold continually. I am now losing interest and researching other outdoor settings. Is it worth the wait?

Julie C.
Julie C.asked
Early Settler

Bathroom vanity reviews please!

Julie A.
Julie A.asked
QLD, Toowoomba

hi recently I ordered a lounge on line
I have tried to contact early settler to find out when this lounge will be available
regards

Julie Alldridge
warwick QLD 4370

Kate
Kate

Nice work posting Julie's private mobile number on the internet for everyone see...

Mystery
Mysteryasked
Early Settler

Anyone bought a mattress from Early Settler? Please give me your opinion, thanks

Louise J.
Louise J.asked
Early Settler

Has anyone bought a bath from Early Settler? What was the quality/experience? I'm hesitant to buy it unseen. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Early Settler representatives