Eco Garage Doors

Eco Garage Doors Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Lourdes L.

Lourdes L.asked

I have been in this house for a year, sometimes the remotes work sometimes they don’t, all the houses in the blockhead issues also. What is P in the unit ? That is what I can see but I could not see any P error code.

Frank.C
Frank.C

I have an eco door at my place. Unfortunately they are of sub standard quality and the company customer service is non exsitant.

Ravinder

Ravinderasked

Hi I have eco garage door I press set button and disconnect remote not working so what I need to to do

KAB

KABasked

Hey there does anyone know how I can find the owner or directors email or contact details so I can write directly to them?

Burwoodmary

Burwoodmaryasked

Ours were installed on Sep 2016 too. And the motor was dead. But not sure if it is P issue. But I never heard back from them. My house was built by builder, and used Eco Garage. What do you suggest. Are you happy to pass on the person name who came to your house? thanks heaps

I sharma

I emailed them on this mail sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au with my address and phone no .. they were quick to respond...
Try emailing them...

Mdee
Mdee

We had to keep contacting them and asking for the manager. I think Jamie was his name. We had countless installers come to our home, so can’t give you one name. Keep ringing them, otherwise they are happy to forget you.

Laska
Laska

It was Evenglide who helped me in the end. Best customer service ever. Fixed the botched mess left by Ecogarage. Can’t thank Paul and Josh at Evenglide enough.

brendan

brendanasked

my eco roller door has stopped working
i have replaced all batteries in the remote units
It shows a P on the motor display when any remote in selected and the light turn on as normal
any help would be appreciated?
regards
brendan

I sharma

Had same problem.. had some chip issues.. eco Garage Doors service man replaced chip.. better to call or write them .. can be fixed at home..they are very quick to respond...

I sharmaasked

I bought eco garage door in sep 2016 and now when when I press remote to open to don’t work and displays p on door opener.. what would be fault..?

Dean G
Dean G

So funny to see these problems happening at same time. I had my motor installed 2016 also and now I am having the P issue too. Only way I can get it to work is by switching power off and then turning it on and then pushing remote which works. Funny how these issues happen after 2 years when they only provide 2 year warranty. If anyone is able to help with how much or if any other chip can be placed to fix it then that would be great.

I sharma

ask eco garage they will replace it free. I think we have five year warranty on this . they replaced mine ..