Fastway Questions & Answers

1.2 from 7,286 reviews

153 questions from our users

Hayden W.

Hayden W.asked

So far only one day late but after reading all these reviews I’m kinda worried I’ll have to wait a long time for my parcel. Should I be worried?

martin w.
martin w.

Yes, I would be.

Yes be very worried!

Hooman

Hoomanasked

Hi my parcel was delivered but i wasn't at home. i just received a card and i'm not sure were i should go and pick up my parcel? my parcel tracking number is: CCA1004206298

Good luck finding it!

Kathasked

Why is my shipment being sent to Sydney? That's the wrong way dammit

manisle
manisle

I can't answer your question as I have nothing to do with Fast(SLOW)way except some people I deal with use this mob, If I had a choice I would never use then. I understand your frustration they don't seem well organized and they certainly are not fast.

Kath

I'm further south. Part of it isn't for me and I need it by next Saturday, sigh

Elif

Elifasked

I ordered an item from a seller in Brisbane 2 weeks ago. The item has been delivered to the wrong address twice and the recipient returned it to the driver after telling him there is no person with such name at her address. On the 3rd delivery attempt she was not quick enough to catch the driver and hand it back to him. She called the phone no. on the label to advise that the parcel is at her home. I called Fastway twice, sent an email to Fastway and the seller but nothing has been done so far.
Fastway blames the seller for providing the wrong address, but has not bothered to call me after the parcel has been returned twice to find out what is wrong.
2 weeks down the line, and I still have not received the ordered item.

Bruce
Bruce

Your problems have just begun. If they’re anything like the depot in Bendigo, you will not be happy with the service. The level of problems about Fastway on the product review site are nothing short of staggering.

Charley

Charleyasked

when I track its says my parcel is being sorted at the Sydney sorting centre for two months now

Dane
Dane

Same with me: "Sydney , Australia. Shipment is on its way to final destination sorting facility and will be updated once ready for collection/delivery."
It never changes

Michelle
Michelle

Same here :(
Worst courier company ever !

Leeanne L.

Leeanne L.asked

Fastway delivered a parcel apparently to my home on Saturday 7/6. They took photos of the delivery being dropped off but, its the wrong address and house.

Its now been 2 days and no response back from Fastway of where my parcel is and no one has handed the parcel in. This is taken to long for a response specially the error is from your end. Tracking no is BN5104092303 TIcket no 2370781. This is not the first time this has happen. I need to have a response now as this item is urgent. One question who is going to pay my out of pocket expense?

Gus
Gus

When I tried to call the Brisbane office I was put through to a call centre in Jordan and they have no clue what to do or say other than, "this is how it's done and we can't help you, you need to speak with the local office". The guy who owns or runs the local office is totally hostile to customers and doesn't care at all. I did finally get my item, but I would be willing to bet he wanted to 'lose' it. He told me if he spent all day taking calls from customers like me then even less would be delivered, then blamed corona virus. The cop outs they come up with are disgusting and I suggest you get in touch with the people who sent you your item so they don't use this company again and also try to recognise the property they incorrectly delivered it to, because this company just doesn't give a damn.

Karl-Lianna S.

Karl-Lianna S.asked

Please update the tracking system or let me know where my parcel was last scanned

Khaiasked

My package has been stolen, what should I do

Fastway C.Fastway

I appreciate this is especially disappointing for you currently. Please lodge the item as missing with our online form, as this is the quickest way for us to resolve and investigate your case here https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Khai

Fastway and the seller has been kicking the ball on me. Why I didn’t get my stuff?where is my parcel?

Parvathi M.R

Parvathi M.Rasked

Hi,

I see on the Fastrack website that my parcel is ready to collect at parcel connect in Newtown, NSW, Sydney. I would like to know why my parcel wasn't delivered to my address and how can I request for it being delivered to my address.

Thanks and regards
Parvathi

Fastway C.Fastway

Please contact us via "1300FASTWAY" or “https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new” in future. I do of course apologise for the issues surrounding your delivery and hope you have an improved experience in your next encounter with Fastway.

Steven C.asked

fastways deliverd my package to wrong address due to missing details of my real address which was ok before when ive received all my buys from e bay ok. at that address which was always correct before, so ive corrected that through the mail redirect system on fastways but the item got deliverd to the wrong address before the updated address got through there systems so fastways is at no fault , lesson learnt when you buy on e bay make sure your address hasent been altered or tampered with with every time you buy as this is the second time ive had to re correct it as details go missing without my knowing so my item was recovered from the wrong address no problems

Fastway C.Fastway

I'd like to investigate this for you, to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future. If you could please complete the feedback form via the link provided and please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of service you were shown.. https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us

Steven C.

ill leave it for the time being have another item coming by fastways so ill see how they go then

Bipin R.

Bipin R.asked

Hi,
I buy a quite expensive stuffs around 300 dollar furniture from catch.com and sender deliver vio fast way and i suppose to get stuffs at 21 april and when i track the stuffs then it saying delivered already and they even send me a photo of boxes infront of my house door but when i come out and see , there were nothing . And i didnt even allow them to left stuffs just Infront of door , and they didnt contact me or message anything . Now i lost it and its expensive stuffs too how to deal
Anyone have any idea please

Candice B.

Candice B.asked

Hi my parcel was collected Wednesday from jhb I'm in Durban noone knows where it is very frustrating as this isnt the first time I'm nightly upset as I needed my parcel for this weekend. Any help?

Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of the issues surrounding your delivery. Could you please contact us via Facebook? I would like to resolve this for you.

Gemma P.asked

Has anyone had success in claiming for a parcel left incorrectly at an address by Fastway and subsequently stolen. Despite assuring the sender repeatedly they will pay the claim, they have now issued a refusal to pay. I need to escalate this to another authority eg the small claims court, ombudsman etc.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi Gemma, sorry to hear about your situation. I am not surprised it’s happening though you are dealing with a bunch of amateurs. The conditions are set out in point 7 and 8. Unless you have acted outside of there stipulated timeframe then they are avoiding there own policy statement. They need to compensate you, don’t back down. The refusal is probably not worth the paper it’s written on just Fastway anticS!

Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there Gemma, did this item have authority to leave? Was there a photo taken to prove delivery was made?

Gemma P.

Yes the photo shows the item lying on the front doorstep, right on the pavement. I understood that authority to leave means 'leave in a safe place'. There is nothing safe about where the parcel was left.

JAMES M.O.C.asked

How does it feel to be working for the worst courier service in Australia,? How do you sleep at night knowing the pain your customers go through.? Are you proud of your status as the worst courier in Australia.? When will you pack up and leave the industry.?When will the thieving staff be charged with stealing from the public, and state the package as delivered.? When will customer service stop lying to clients about where their parcel is located.? And Finally where is my package.? I bet my life you don't even know do you.? SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

Eric I

Well said! If one company deserves to lose business during this pandemic it's these guys

Ricky B.asked

Hi there,
I have a parcel on its way from Qld to Adelaide and I was told two days ago that I'd receive it in 5 business days and that it had been 3. Well it's now been 5 business days, and the date of delivery (which has disappeared from the tracking feature) is tomorrow the 21st. However, on the tracking feature it still says that it's in Sydney. I'm a first time customer of Fastway and I'm hoping very much not to be let down, can someone please give me an update? And/Or how this works? If my delivery hasn't arrived in the Adelaide depot today (based on tracking) should I still expect my parcel tomorrow or? It's an expensive item that I'm highly anticipating, thanks for your time, Rick.

JAMES M.O.C.

Ricky B. Please read the reviews, you will realize you have many days of lies and deceptive jargon even if you can contact them. I can guarantee you will be had by these less than honest operators. I hope you have plenty of panadol as your headache is going to worsen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, reviews don't lie.

Thankyou mate,
I did notice all of these reviews and was very worried actually, I guess I got lucky because it came on time & as promised. I left them a 5 star review because of it. But yea, their reviews are horrible, I hope they can turn that around, they have a big task ahead. But do obviously in some cases do a great job.

JAMES M.O.C.

Awesome mate good news, you are now in the hall of fame of receiving a package from Fastway. Legendary

Will

Willasked

Should I check with my ebay seller prior to ordering to make sure they don't use fastway couriers?

Claire C
Claire C

100% - I always do

John
John

check with all suppliers

JAMES M.O.C.

Hi Will, Just as Claire C, & John say, i will be also checking to make sure, if all buyers did this retailers will get the message and we can rid ourselves of these unscrupulous operators. Lets vote with our choice of courier, through the retailers who deal with them. My list involves Fastway, DHL, Toll, I am sure my list will grow. Only time will rid us from them. James M.O.C. ( My Opinion Counts ). Just found out they are transitioning from Fastway to Aramex don't be fooled.

Dee

Deeasked

Has anyone organised to pick up their parcel from the depot? How did that go? Tracking said my parcel would arrive on the 10th and it never arrived. It arrived on the next day and no one was around because I didn’t know it would turn up. I’ve called and tried to organise to pick up from their Melb depot but they said I needed to wait 24 hours to confirm?

Mikeeasked

Is the CEO embarrased by this? Over 6,000 complaints and counting!
This CEO is speaking at the Retail Global conference in Qld in a few months. Really? The person in charge of this absolute mess is going to guide other people on success in business? Give us a break!
Please spend the 3 days of the conference in the actual workrooms not the boardrooms and see first hand what a complete mess you preside over. Try reading the 6100 scathing reviews! That may take more than 3 days though.

Mikee

I stand corrected. The number of negative (and mostly scathing) reviews is 6606. But to be fair, tonight Ive just noticed ONE satisfied customer review. Anybody wanting to read it before it disappears down the list into the 6606 angry reviews had better be quick. Just unbelievable.

Mikee

Every time I come back to productreview there are new customers screaming about how bad this company is. Unbelievable! It’s like nobody there wants to know about it!

Jo
Jo

I'm incredibly frustrated and disgusted by this "company" at a loss to understand how the hell they can still be in operation

head

headasked

Is castaway call centre Faraway like Jordan?

dazzaasked

Your franchise needs to be shut down ASAP. Look at what people say !!!everywhere

Pip
Pip

Agreed. I just contacted the vendor and asked for a refund, making sure I told them I'd like to repurchase if they can send it via Auspost or a reputable courier. It's not their fault but they need to know what people think of Fastway.

dazza

I’ve got that way now that if I buy anything online. And I buy a lot of stuff online. I ask the seller first before I purchase if they send through fastways. If they do I shop elsewhere or if I really need it I request send through oz post or couriers plz. There that bad

steve l
steve l

My parcels have been sitting in the Adelaide depot for near a month It’s sheer crap! This company shouldn’t be trading. I have applied for a refund.

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Other Couriers