Fastway

Listing monitored by Fastway

170 questions from our users

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Fairasked

This dodgy courier must cease to operate, wonder why are they wasting time and how do they still operate, because customers use them once and they regret using it.

susanasked

Hi. I am chasing up on an inquiry in regard to not receiving my order for 3 months. Reference number FWS/0221/2023 which I submitted yesterday. Susan Hughes

Fair

3 months is good, most customers never get their parcels.

susanasked

I have sent a previous question. I have been waiting for my order 3 months. No one came to my home address when supposedly they said that they came and didn't leave any notification that they had come. Sent too many emails and am yet to receive an answer as to when I will be receiving my order. I work 5 minutes away from your Sydney Depot. I need a response asap. This is unacceptable customer service. Susan

Nice also check https://fastwaytracking.com/

susanasked

I have been waiting 3 months for my order. Sent a number of emails without a response. Your Customer Service is disgraceful. I work 2 minutes form your Sydney Depot and yet you cant be bothered to deliver my order. This is unacceptable. If this is resolved by close of business today. I will be taking legal action against your company. Susan

Shelley G.asked

My tracking number is RC0004024573 my parcel has been in Sydney transit since the 12 of January and was due to be “delivered” on the 15th of January but it’s now the 27th of January so it’s been in transit for 15 days. How long until it’s delivered? The order is from ally fashion.

Carlie d.
Carlie d.

mine was suppose to be here on the 22nd now 28th and still waiting ordered on the 10th

Shelley G.

My mum ordered from Kmart the other day and her order arrived today and that went through sydney transit so.. it’s annoyed me lol

Jess C.
Jess C.

I literally am in the same boat. I ordered from YouandAll (Ally Fashions plus size range) and it has been stuck in the sydney depot for 2 weeks and nobody will tell me when it will arrive

Sylviaasked

I got a text message that a calling card has been left in my mail box, but there is no such thing in my mail box which proves that my parcel never got delivered. I have tried calling, emailing, chatting, and no response. What am I supposed to do to get my parcel ?

Sylvia

Oh, and no response on here either, which is no surprise at all

Geoff Sydney
Geoff Sydney

Bad choice FastWay, call center in Jordan, best of luck there, as you have discovered they are useless, tip, don't buy anything from companies that use them. Only hope is use the website to find your local franchisee phone number and call them

Elliot K

Sylvia, all of us are victims of Farceway's useless service. Nothing any of us have tried makes any difference, so it's not surprising that there are no ideas to help speed up delivery. I've even driven to the Sydney depot to try to find my packages.

Farceway's idiotic crowd-sourcing idea (Blu Couriers) is likely the culprit; they outsource randoms to deliver your parcels instead of assigning them to your local franchisees, with no stipulations for delivery times. So we customers get hopeless delivery times and the poor franchisee (who paid heaps to be part of their "great system") loses out and then cops flack when they actually do have to deliver.

I've had a few conversations with my franchisee when he has been assigned my package and he delivers it in the right timeframe (NBD), but I don't want to leave that to chance. It's a shame because the local franchisees are great people and before Blu started always delivered punctually.

I've previously posed a question here for Farceway staff ... how to stop any package being nominated by a Blu Courier. As usual, no response.

Aramex doesn't seem to care any more than Farceway, given their cut/paste responses to the myriad of complaints here.

The best option for us customers is to insist their seller does not use Farceway/Aramex, or buy from a different seller. The less business that goes through Farceway the faster they'll get serious about fixing their crap service.

David B.
David B.asked

So where do all the lost deliveries go?? Someone's house must be decked out

Why
Whyasked

Terrible company working in silos between each state with no tracking information available to trace from their customer support.

Staff not trained to do the job right and drivers were not pre-screened before taking on board. Sales oriented business with ZERO sense of customer service or product care for the parcels.

On a peak day, you will not believe fastway/aramex distributes their parcels (paid by us) to the external contractors who have no qualification or direct tracking information linked internally.

The parcels are constantly delivered with damage during transit or would take MORE THAN 1 MONTH when shipping domestically simply because the parcels were distributed from one driver to another and eventually sitting on one of the delivery cars for a long time until someone starts complaining and you ask one person from fastway they then transfer you to another deport and then receive an answer saying no support staff available to take calls and only receive email requests.

Not apologetic with anything/damage they did at OUR (the customer) cost.

I am curious to know who is the CEO of this company and that person really needs to learn everything from scratch to make things right

Joel
Joel

what should I do to get my package to me on time?

Don't use Farceway
Tell your seller not to use Farceway
Avoid sellers that only use Farceway

L Thomas
L Thomasasked

Fastway do they get the overflow etc from Aramex Couriers, Sendle Couriers as all being of the same ?? having massive issues with deliveries, and trying to pick up a item that is owned by me and being not allowed to pick up from depot

Cosmic
Cosmicasked

Do you really think you are running a courier business....? More like a circus.

Dave
Daveasked

Given the appalling feedback your STILL getting why do you insist on adding "have a lovely day "when youv;e already ruined it ??? I swear I will never EVER use you lot again it's just a matter of when you guys go out of business hopefully the sooner the better, service ? you couldn't spell it !!!

Michael Duggan
Michael Duggan

I am so with you on this. Hopefully they crash and burn

Bizzle F.
Bizzle F.

these guys have killed using ebay for me

Opiate A.
Opiate A.

These are the same clowns who told me there was no one to receive my package.
The problem was the address was the reception of a large national business where there are at least 4 people on duty at all times.

Eliza B.
Eliza B.asked

Is it true that there's a payment upon receiving the package. JANE FASTWAY DELIVERY told that it needs to pay tax, the receiver obligate to pay, until now they didnt deliver until now. the package almost a month already

BigTed
BigTedasked

Would you not think that with so many bad reviews the CEO and other senior managers would have been dismissed, and new, competent staff that actually know how to run a business been hired? I find it unbelievable that anyone who runs this business has an education above primary school level!

Chopper
Chopper

You aren't RooTed's brother by any chance. You both should be NeuTed.

Bill Tell
Bill Tell

omg i sent them basically the same in a message, I told them to sack their entire staff and get new ones that actually care about the parcels arriving. Isn't the courier service supposed to be like Hot Potato pass it on fast? Maybe Fastway Storage would be a better name for the company? Please somebody close them down the Fast Way

AJM
AJMasked

Hi before I leave a bad review could you please contact me to attempt to resolve an issue ?

Hayden W.
Hayden W.asked

So far only one day late but after reading all these reviews I’m kinda worried I’ll have to wait a long time for my parcel. Should I be worried?

martin w.
martin w.

Yes, I would be.

Yes be very worried!

koko bonet
koko bonet

I'd be worried. Depending on the parcel, they might prefer to keep it for themselves.... After 6 weeks of waiting for one parcel and kicking up a stink, I finally got my parcel with a 're-delivery' docket.. Now waiting 14 days for a parcel they 'lost'

Hooman
Hoomanasked

Hi my parcel was delivered but i wasn't at home. i just received a card and i'm not sure were i should go and pick up my parcel? my parcel tracking number is: CCA1004206298

Good luck finding it!

Kathasked

Why is my shipment being sent to Sydney? That's the wrong way dammit

manisle
manisle

I can't answer your question as I have nothing to do with Fast(SLOW)way except some people I deal with use this mob, If I had a choice I would never use then. I understand your frustration they don't seem well organized and they certainly are not fast.

Kath

I'm further south. Part of it isn't for me and I need it by next Saturday, sigh

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Other Couriers