Future Broadband Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

HeadlessGuitarist

HeadlessGuitaristasked

Future Broadband

Hi, I’m looking for a mobile broadband provider, asking if you provide this service?

No, they don't.

DKDCasked

Future Broadband

I have a 25/5 HFC connection which uses a NetComm NF8AC AC1600 VDSL2/ADSL WiFi Gigabit Modem Router. Can this router be configured to work with Future Broadband?

Alan F
Alan F

Hi Slaboday. I believe your Netcom will work but best to send an online message to Future broadband to confirm prior to ordering. I have had a NetCom NF8AC running without a problem and was easy to set up. Just entered the supplied details and added vlan tag and it worked. if you use discord at all there is a Future broadband chat group where a few users hang out who may also be able to assist. Also a good place to grab a referral code and save $35 on joining if you decide to go ahead. Link to Discord chat is https://discord.gg/t8Sjp7

DKDC

Thanks for your helpful reply, Alan!

Chancesasked

NBN 100/40

What is the head office address of this company?
Can't seem to locate it on the company web site......

ozimarco

Do an ABN Lookup. All FBB employees are working from home. Communication with customers is via phone, live chat and email. They don't have a shopfront you can visit. The company is based in Perth, WA.

George L

George Lasked

NBN

I am currently with Aussie Broadband for both NBN wireless service and 2 x phone services. I live at 17 Monet Drive, Montecollum NSW. Can I swap over to you as my ISP, because I am becoming very disenchanted with Aussie Broadband’s service? If so, what’s the first step?

George C.
George C.

I'm just a customer but I would head on over to the website, choose the plan you would like to go with and follow the links. They have a chat feature on the website if you have any questions. I've only used it once but the response was immediate. Good luck with it.

allisonmc

allisonmcasked

Future Broadband

Who can give me feedback on an NBN wireless 25/5 connection?

Jason M.Future Broadband

Hi Allison,

Our Future Broadband NBN Fixed Wireless services are connected to the same great network and have the same great features as our Fixed Line services.
That is a Static IP Address, Plenty of CVC for the peaktimes, and great connectivity on the AAPT Wholesale Business IP Network.

Jason (Future Broadband)