Granite Transformations

Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

12 questions from our users

Corliss
Corlissasked

Has anyone dealt with Advanced Cabinetry in Ballarat, Victoria using Granite Transformation?

Terry M.
Terry M.asked

what size is the granite slab before "L" shapes are cut, I am trying to avoid joins

Jane M.
Jane M.asked

Has anyone dealt with Granite Transformations Central West? It seems there is a huge difference between franchises.

Gavan K.
Gavan K.

I would stay away imo.My kitchen literally fell apart in 7 years.Also they didnt honer the warrenty. Huge franchise issues in canberra.
All are the same quality and will be junk in 7 years imo

Wadeyasked

Hi, About 2 or possibly 3 years ago, John from Penrith store come to give me a quote to renovate my bathroom. He was there for about an hour, we discussed my options and he explained how they install the granite sheets. Even though he told me that they don't do many bathrooms he was still going to give me a quote and mentioned who he had in mind to do the job.

A few weeks past and I hadn't heard anything from him, so I called numerous times and then called into the Penrith branch some weeks later - to be told that John would call me in a few days. .....I have never received a quote or phone call to follow up since the initial call out.... still waiting.

The disappointment is two fold - a) I have no idea how much the job was going to be and if it is worth pursuing and b) I am still interested in the product and the concept of not having tiles in the shower area, no more trying to keep the grout clean. Now that a few years have past the range of products and styles has increased and it is even more appealing. I am hoping by using Granite Transformations that my bathroom renovation would be a more economical option than a full renovation.

What are my options? I don't really want to have deal with Penrith? I see there is now an address for Prestons which is a lot closer to me. Do they have a sales and service team that can quote, explain the process and install with some professionalism?

Eileen
Eileen

We used Taren Point/ Caringbah, and I think every branch is a different contractor, running their own show. From the showroom friendliness, to the measurer, to the tradies installing, we had no problems and the kitchen splashback in the same material is the best thing I have ever done!!! 3 months down the track and we are exceptionally happy with the product, workmanship and professionalism of this branch.

Wadey

Thanks Eileen, that's great, I have been impressed with what I have seen and I would really like to see how much it would be to 'transform' my bathroom.
The situation is though, I believe they are Franchises and they refer you to their local branch so they aren't treading on anyone's toes. I am hoping I can deal with another branch and then receive the service like you and others have experienced.

Valeryasked

I have not seen good reviews for Caringbah branch yet. Before I press go on this, any recommendations or otherwise on GT Caringbah? Thanks.

RS
RS

We personally found them to be very professional and helpful in comparison to some other tradies we’ve used in the past. There were obviously a few things along the way but nothing that couldn’t get sorted out. My tips:
- Check everything during the quote (eg decide where your drawers are going to go, how big etc). Also you deal with a few different people along the way - the person giving the quote, someone doing the check measure, plus the installer - so you have to keep track of everything meaning you might have to relay the info a couple times!
- We actually bought our own handles somewhere else and used those instead. They also have a catalogue that you can look through that has all of the options which is worth looking at.
- Finally we did have an issue with our sink but they came around and fixed it straight away, no problem. Hope that helps!

Edo

My review was for Gtanite Transformation North Rocks which I was very happy with

Valery

Thanks so much. This is really helpful! I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Zara H
Zara Hasked

Has anybody got a review for the Cairns franchise?

Sorry my review is for the North Rocks franchise

John A
John A

My review was for the North Rocks franchise The actual product would not vary in quality but can't help you with the quality of the installers for Cains

Shaz
Shaz

Hi i`m in Cairns and just had my kitchen bench tops done, by Granite Transformations Cairns, my installer Mark couldn`t have been more contentious and fastidious in his work and my Kitchen looks amazing.
Thank you Granite Transformations Cairns Carpentry, Sharron Conn.

Paula A
Paula Aasked

I have read a lot of the reviews that focus on the installation and professional service. i would like an opinion on the actual product. any issues? please and thank you.

Claude Trish Z
Claude Trish Z

Hi Paula. We have now utilised Granite Transformations North Rocks twice and on both occasions their advice , product and workmanship could not faulted.
Claude Z

Chris
Chris

I have only had my benchtops covered with the engineered stone in May this year. So far I am very pleased with the product and workmanship. It looks marvellous and so easy to keep clean.

greg
greg

Hi Paula. We have had the granite transformation for about 9 years now and can not fault it. Wonderful product easy to maintain and you don't have worry about sitting hot things on it, cutting on it. We have also 2 rentals which we have used this product as well. Just about to do a new kitchen and we would not consider using other products. All I can say is we have found it a wonderful, easy to clean and serviceable product which only requires a wipe down

Mik76m
Mik76masked

Any one Bathurst way?

Warwick H
Warwick H

closest one is Penrith

Lea.
Lea.asked

Are there qny reviews on the wollongong branch from 2017. Thank You.

Alan Gardner
Alan Gardner

I had a kitchen done by these guys .was the worst experience ever !!!a job that we were told would take 5 days after measure quote etc,final measure and Initial deposit paid took 6 weeks !!! no organisation lies as to when they would start etc etc the list goes on and on !! Be very careful if you use this company..

Paul K
Paul K

Sorry I can't help you. I used the out let in Melbourne (probably a different franchisee or agent) and they were absolutely fine.

Chardsdj
Chardsdj

Hi Alan gardener, when did you have your kitchen done as it looks like your in Queensland

Gary Brown
Gary Brownasked

Looking at employing the services of GT Nepean. Please let me know about your experinence in quality of materials, workmanship, service, price and overall satisfaction.

Hamptonroses

I see that you asked this back in May 2016, so not sure if you're still after a reply. I had my kitchen done by GT Nepean in July 2015, and am very happy with it. Please see my review for the few minor difficulties I had (re measurements), but overall, I feel I can recommend them for a quality kitchen at less than half the price of other quotes I received. Ian, their installer is by far the best and most meticulous tradesman I've ever dealt with.

heatherasked

Anyone used GT Perth? I have a quote to redo my benches but having read all these reviews now am not sure that I want to. Might just bite the bullet and get complete new bench tops rather than overlays. My kitchen is only two years old but the benchtops (laminated) are so badly joined and now fraying we have to cover up the kitchen company stuff up. (Wouldn't recommend Kitchen and Cabinets Creations either).

Hamptonroses

Hi there Heather, Sorry I haven't had any experience with GT Perth, but I can say that I am very happy with my overlay bench tops from GT Nepean. Whilst it's only been six months they are still as good as new - but I guess time will tell. Sorry I can't be of any further help, and I hope you have much success with whomever you choose to go with.

heather

thank you for your response. I just dont want to get ripped off again. I am looking at a company Rapid Stone in Perth so if anyone out there has dealt with them I would be glad to hear any comments about their work.

regards
Heather

Hi Heather. We used Granite Transformatin in Rockingham and they were absolutely great. The quality and workmanship was spot on, we could not have asked for more. So happy with our bench tops and would highly recommend them to anyone. Hope this helps you and good luck.

f cav
f cavasked

Has anyone used GT Adelaide, if so, how was your experience with them?

Sorry cannot help but I can only suggest to read ALL reviews I think it's some from Adelaide ...
Also, it must be more then one branch.
Good luck