Harris Scarfe Questions & Answers

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

19 questions from our users

Leonie G
Leonie Gasked
Harris Scarfe

Do you sell suitcases at your Elizabeth store

Shae M.
Shae M.

Are your branded clothes authentic

Karen H.
Karen H.asked
Online Store

Do u deliver to po boxes

Amanda

Nola S.asked

Margie
Margieasked
Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv
donnyluv
Online shopperasked
Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Laraine 5years
Laraine 5yearsasked
Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Julie
Julieasked
Online Store

I wanting to purchase the spotted towels on line. It says it will charge me 40 per cent less at check out, however still comes up with full price. I do not have coupons.
Can you please assist me
As the
Stock I wanted for an Airbnb and the supplies are getting low.
Kind regards
Julie

Mel
Mel

Good idea to stay away. Their online system is a sham and i doubt anything will ever make it to you.

peter
peterasked

Mens Woollen socks

Terry S.
Terry S.asked
Harris Scarfe

range of king sized doonas

Heather Abbey
Heather Abbeyasked

Someone, please tell me the contact phone number for the Harris Scarfe Online

Donna T.
Donna T.asked
Online Store

Hi I'm wanting to purchase a kids 12 volt electric car , I have bought 3 over last couple of years .
Are there any in stock ?

B M.asked

Will Harris Scarfe please reply to these customer comments

sammy
sammy

No they dont read them

B M.

Yes, they contacted me and gave me a reference number to quote as a raincheck price to buy a vacuum cleaner that I had a confirmed order, but they were out of stock.So I can buy it one day.

B M.asked
Harris Scarfe

We had ordered a TVshop vacuum a bit too hastily because that is what happens when you phone them to ask questions about quality. They want you to order with a 30 day guarantee to return. So our research says it isn't worth $560. We also find it on Harris Scarfe website for special deal $299, so we ordered this same vacuum for $299 from Harris Scarfe website. Order was confirmed and notification received. Now we see the price has increased on Harris Scarfe before our order has been shipped. We are still waiting. Will we have to pay extra because we already paid a cancellation penalty with TVshop to return ship unopened delivery. They weren't happy and even though we didn't say we found it cheaper on Harris Scarfe they said they would do an internet search.

Maggs
Maggs

If your Harris Scarfe order was confirmed at the price you paid, then they can't change it, they must abide by advertised price at time of order ... that is the law

Janmar
Janmarasked
Harris Scarfe

Do Harris Scarfe exchange sheet sets that have been unopened if you have bought the wrong size?.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Why have you not simply contacted HS ?

george
george

Have you actually thought about contacting harris scarfe

Juzzy
Juzzyasked
Harris Scarfe

I purchased 2 x Soren teal stoneware dinner sets 2-3 months ago and while I was washing 1 of the dinner plates it snapped in 2...they have always been hand washed, not been in a microwave or oven. Just wanted 2 know if this has happened before and maybe it is a fault with the plates? Do u stock single plates for this set?
I am not happy that a plate has snapped after only 2-3 months :-(

joy
joy

Hi Juzzy
I do not work for Harris scarf . Sorry

eelcat
eelcatasked
Harris Scarfe

Are Harris Scarfe concerned about these negative comments and if so what are they proposing to do about their staffs' attitude and bogus pricing?

Gina59
Gina59
Bonnie
Bonnieasked
Harris Scarfe

Why was I charged an extra dollar on my purchase was this a joining fee, I would have expected it to be shown on my bill as well as my credit card hence the question. Thank you awaiting your reply.

Tom_70
Tom_70

You should phone their customer service toll free number and ask them. 1300 304 505

Get an answer from our members and Harris Scarfe representatives