Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre Questions & Answers

Ash
Ash

I'm downloading photos to get develop but some photos keep saying 'loading' and after hours still isn't loaded ..why is that? I havw retried a few times n seem to get the same photos not fully loading.

Zdenka
Zdenka

Just do them 1 by 1 maybe they are too big to download

Cathy Nic

Unfortunately one by one may be the only way to do this. I had so much trouble makeing a photo book. I find this software is not very stable. Might be a good idea to try another photo site.

Kay
Kay

I have completed my calendar. When I press save, message... There was an issue with saving, try again. Any work around or do I start again.?

Cathy Nic

I lost so much content when making a photo book, as it didn't save my whole days work and I cannot retrive it. May be best to go to another site

Jacks6570

How do I get rid of old photos on my photo shop account

Jacks6570

How to get rid of photos on photo shop

Rob
Rob

There is unedited text on some pages and may not get printed. What does that mean ?

rattimoth

check that you don't hve a text box on the page somewhere. Hope that helps

Barry F
Barry F

Have received an email from Harvey Norman Photo Centre offering A4 personalised photo books 60 page for $30, 80 page $35 and 100 page $40. My security system warns about them. Are they live HN Photobooks?

rattimoth

I buy these regularly, get them delivered to my local HN store, never had a problem, been doing it for nearly 10 years.

John

Hi Barry my experience was terrible, and back up service terrible.
So I would not recommend it, sorry.

Wilfred L

Can you print from a colour slide

Wilfred L

Seems nobody gets any answers here. Waste of time asking.

Pam C.
Pam C.

I had to set up a new paypal account, only to find it takes 6 days after I transfer money from my bank account to paypal before I can make me order... I don't understand this as they have taken the money our of my account already and it shows that they have, but says I have to wait 6 days. If Harvey Norman wasn't a convenient place to pick up the photo prints from I would have gone elsewhere as this is rediculous. Why you can't just pay using yuur credit card details like any other big retailer is beyond me. Paypal was good years ago when I used to use it, will probably never use it again after this. Inconvenient and time wasting to the max. I'm sure there is a better alternative!!!!!!!!!

Judy G
Judy G

Hi. I've already made 2 photo books, which were no trouble at all to do, and am using some of the same photos for a 3rd book, but a number of the photos are uploading sideways and there is no way of rotating them. They're not sideways in my album. It's doing my head in. Can you help?

how do I save the photos I selected, I have log in to the harvey Norman website

how do I get the photos saved so I can ,pay for them

Lia
Lia

Have uploaded photos successfully but when it goes to finalised payment on PayPal it starts all over again with the uploads how do I finalise the order

Anne G.
Anne G.

can you convert a video to CD

lesley b.
lesley b.

How long does it take for my photo book to be ready for pick up?

Bev
Bev

Can I make a photo book on my iPad

Edward Charles B.
Edward Charles B.

Do you process prints from old slides please and pricing thanks.

Ted

Brian
Brian

How do I begin my Harvey Norman photobook? As I am 86 years of age I need very basic steps.

David
David

I am halfway through creating a photobook and keep getting this message when I try to save it. Everything else in the program is working fine.
'There was an issue with saving your project, please try again"

Bec L
Bec L

Did you get a result from this - mine is also doing this!

Sue L.
Sue L.

Did you get a solution to this? Mine is doing it too.

Mel K.
Mel K.

Mine is doing this also, just spent 2 hours on a photo book and I can't save or finalise it. Terrible website.

Josef N
Josef N

there was an issue with saving your project

Joe L.
Joe L.

google photos upload

Raelene M.
Raelene M.

Why am I seeing fail while trying to upload my photos ready to print

Stacey G.
Stacey G.

Can I bring in a USB stick to print photos off it?

Mrs. A Wang