Huddle Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Huddle Car Insurance - Comprehensive Questions & Answers

Verifiedhuddleinsurance.com
Gilleanne E.
Gilleanne E. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Hi, i havent received a text asking about my odometer. May you pls send me a text or a link ss to where i can supply it?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Gilleanne, Thank you for reaching out to us. An agent from our Insurance Support team will reach out to you as soon as possible to offer assistance. If you ever need us please email us at help@huddle.com.au or feel free to book an appointment by going to external link  and we'll call you at a date and time that suits you, too easy!

jocey72
jocey72 · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Could you please advise which smash repairers are used in Sydney under Comprehensive insurance. Regards

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an extensive network of preferred repairers that we use for the Sydney area and unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to list them all here. We are happy to assist with any further inquiries, please email us at help@huddle.com.au or you can book an appointment online and we'll call at a time that's convenient for you. You can book an appointment here - external link .

Gerard S.
Gerard S. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Can I have a phone number that I can call from Victoria?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Gerard, thank you for reaching out. If you are looking to speak to an agent in regards to your policy or claim, please book an appointment by going to external link  where you can select a time and date that suits you best. Thanks.

Manoj C.
Manoj C. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

How many days do we have to provide the odometer reading once the policy is activated?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Manoj, excellent question. Once the policy starts you will need to provide the odometer reading within 14days. To make things easier we will send out an SMS to your mobile that has a link that you can respond to. We hope this helps.

Sudhir J.
Sudhir J. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Hi,
I have comprehensive car insurance from Huddle with Roadside assistance as extra.
Can you please tell me where I need to call if I need roadside?
Please help. Thanks.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Sudhir. Thank you for your question. If you ever need the roadside team, please call 02 8294 7772. This is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks again for reaching out.

Phan N.
Phan N. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

I disappointed with this company Hard to contact. No one answers waiting and waiting. Event I need to renew my policies, is cheaper Cars insurance but bad service, no more with Huddle

Ian
Ian

Yes . I found it very annoying that I could not speak to someone about a simple matter (advising my mileage for my policy) I thought I had to send evidence and could find no e mail address or postal address. When I did get through there was no trouble advising.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Phan and Ian. We are terribly sorry to hear this has been your experience so far, our intention is to never upset anyone and always ensure our team is here to help when you need us. The best way to make contact with us is to use our appointment booking system, this ensures you get a call back on a day and a time that suits you best as on some occasions if the phones are busy, we wouldn't want to leave you waiting in a call queue. We find our customers love doing it this way. Please head to external link  and book an appointment if you need us and one of our agents will call. Thank you for letting us know.

barry m.
barry m. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

HOW DO I JOIN????????????

Chris
Chris

hi barry you can do it on line or call them on 1300777200
you will be happy with huddle

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Barry and thanks, Chris. That is absolutely correct, if you head to huddle.com.au you will be able to quote and purchase there. Thanks for reaching out, we really appreciate it.

Get an answer from our members and Huddle Insurance representatives

Select a listing for your question
Huddle Car Insurance - Comprehensive