Huddle Car Insurance

Huddle Car Insurance Questions & Answers

Verifiedhuddleinsurance.com
F. E.
F. E. · Huddle Car Insurance

If I cancel my premium before it expires (it’s still got 6 more months) am I entitled to a refund?
It was paid in full.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi There, Thanks for reaching out. We have no cancellation fees and issue a pro-rata refund when cancelling a policy prior to its expiry date so long as there are no overdue amounts. This means you are only charged for your time on cover.

If you did wish to cancel your policy and we would be sorry to see you go, it can be completed online or by reaching out to our friendly support staff by email us at us at help@huddle.com.au or by booking an appointment at external link . Thanks again

Allan
Allan · Huddle Car Insurance

I have had to replace my Bank Card recently and this is not working to have my monthly premiums deducted from my account, I do not know where to go to give my new Bank Card details, if you can assist me , would be appreciated, Thank you

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Allan Thanks for reaching out. We are unable to assist via the review platform but you are welcome to send us an email with 3 points of ID for the policyholder and your request to update payment details to help@huddle.com.au. One of our agents will assist you as soon as possible. Thanks again

Claire B. · Huddle Car Insurance

Can Huddle explain why its taking so long to deposit the cash settlement funds? We submitted the information required on Friday 18th August and we haven't heard from claims at all. We are now in day 17 of no payment being deposited. We are currently going through IDR and even they haven't responded as to why it's taking so long. I'm contacting AFCA tomorrow as I've had enough.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Claire, thank you for taking the time to speak with us yesterday, we're glad we got the chance to discuss your concerns and rectify any issues. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Thanks again.

Claire B.

Huddle, you did not speak to me; you spoke with my Husband. I hope your customer service improves and you learn from your mistakes and incompetence.

Claire B. · Huddle Car Insurance

Huddle, I'm interested to know why you don't follow your own PDS? Is that because your employees don't know the PDS document that you send to your policy holders. You've cancelled insurance without completing a claim with the Insured. Now that policy holder is driving an uninsured car without being told prior to cancellation.

Claire B. · Huddle Car Insurance

I am curious as to understand why Huddle has breached the Code of Conduct on numerous occasions whilst processing our Daughters Non Fault Claim. The Assessor has now total lossed the car without discussion with the Owner of the car (i.e. us) or the Garage appointed, the only grace is that he has not sent a WOVR that we know of yet as my Daughter would be driving her car illegally!! Huddle also keeps calling my Husband on the wrong number, when he has specifically noted the correct mobile number. The incompetence of this Company is beyond staggering.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Claire, Thank you for reaching out to us, we are sorry you feel this way. We would like to undertake an investigation of the claim to understand the full context of all the details. Could you please email us at complaints@huddle.com.au (noting the claim number in the subject line), we will then review the details of the claim and contact the policyholder and/or the authorised contact as soon as possible. Thanks again,

Claire B.

Hello Huddle. My Husband who is the authorised contact has emailed you (Sunday) and yet, you have yet to have the common courtesy of contacting him. He then had to submit a REQUEST for you to call him between 2pm and 4pm today. I wonder whether you will contact the right mobile number this time? Also, will it be the Assessor who will call or the Claims Handler? Because if it is the Claims Handler, you are again, breaking the Code of Conduct.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi again Claire, So that I can assist you I do need the claim number or policy number, as the only identifying information that comes through on Product Review is your name 'Claire B' and I can't locate a claim or policy under that name. Thanks,

Claire B.

Dear Huddle - I have sent you a private message with the Claim Number. I suggest that you contact my Husband as you're in breach of the Code of Conduct.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Thanks Claire, we have received your direct message noting the claim number. We will review the details of the claim and reach out to the authorised contact.

Claire B.

Still waiting for a phone call!

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Claire, We have acknowledged the complaint via email to the email address attached to the policy, confirming that a manager will make contact within 48 business hours. Regards,

Claire B.

My Husband who is the authorised contact, was promised a phone call after 12pm today. I presume that is not happening?

Huddle Insurance   DM

I can confirm the car team manager is calling today as advised.

Claire B.

We're still waiting for your Car Team Manager to call!

Claire B.

We have received no phone calls from Huddle today. Please give a reason as to why you have broken your promise of a call!

Jang Kyu B.
Jang Kyu B. · Huddle Car Insurance

How do I uodate my payment details

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi there, If you provide your policy number and we can arrange for our Insurance Support team to contact you and assist alternatively, please email us at help@huddle.com.au or feel free to book an appointment by going to external link  and we'll call you at a date and time that suits you, too easy!

PamelaS · Huddle Car Insurance

I would like to change my automated direct debit details

For policy HMCP00015359

Jon

Why are you asking me? This is not Pamela! You sent this to the wrong email address! Come on Huddle get your act together!

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Pamela, Thank you for reaching out to us, we will request our Insurance Support team to reach out to you and assist with this. Thanks again,

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Jon, We are investigating why this error has occurred, we do apologise for any inconvenience. Our reply is linked to the review or question we receive through Product Review, we do not enter an email address. Thanks again,

Jon · Huddle Car Insurance

I was told the insurance payout would be 3-4 days. It is now 10 days and counting. Why the delay?
Anthony

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us. So that we can look into this for you, could you please provide your policy and/or claim number? Look forward to hearing from you, kind regards,

HMCP00079420

Huddle Insurance   DM

Thanks for providing your policy number. I see you have just recently spoken to our claims agent this morning, confirming payment is being processed today. We will monitor the payment to ensure all is in order. Thank you for your ongoing patience, kind regards

Tony M.
Tony M. · Huddle Car Insurance

Can I transfer my current Huddle car insurance to another vehicle that I am going to buy.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Tony, Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, you can't transfer policies, you will need to cancel the current policy (if you no longer need that cover) and start a new policy. If you need any further assistance, you can book an appointment for a callback by going to external link  or email us at help@huddle.com.au - we hope this helps. Thanks again

Chan P.
Chan P. · Huddle Car Insurance

how can I provide odometer kilometers?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi there, You would have received an sms shortly after you purchased the policy, asking for the current odometer reading. The sms will contain a link to the website, allowing you to enter the odometer reading.
If you no longer have the sms/link you can book an appointment with our team to assist you by going to external link  or email us at help@huddle.com.au - we hope this helps. Thanks again

Michelle Waggoner
Michelle Waggoner · Huddle Car Insurance

How do I cancel my car insurance online?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Michelle, Thank you for reaching out to us. You can go onto the customer portal, log in and cancel your policy. There are certain reasons that you cannot cancel online and will need to book an appointment for our Insurance Support assistance. If you ever need us please feel free to book by going to external link  or email us at help@huddle.com.au - we hope this helps. Thanks again

Eilish S. · Huddle Car Insurance

It’s been almost 5 weeks since my accident. I got a call to offer a settlement amount last week however nothing further. I can’t even book an appointment is as there is never any available and no one ever responds to my emails. Everytime is speak with claims manager there is more delays in getting the claim sorted. I am without a car and need to get this sorted asap but I feel like I am constantly waiting for follow up. Can you please advise how long this process normally takes and an update on my claim.

Chieng Y.
Chieng Y.

Exactly my experience but once I made connections everything was smooth sailing. Very frustrating and angry initially

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Eilish, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your claim. I am in the process of discussing your claim with the car claims team leader and I have requested that you are updated without further delays. I will reach out to you later today or tomorrow to ensure you have been contacted.
Thanks again and I will speak with you soon.

Eilish S.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I just am really hoping to get this sorted as soon as possible so I can finish the process of buying a new car.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Eilish, We did attempt to call you today and couldn't reach you. The purpose of our call was to ensure you were happy with the update on your claim following our agent's communication with you yesterday.
If you need further assistance, please email us at help@huddle.com.au or book an appointment for a callback time that suits at external link . Thanks again,

Gilleanne E.
Gilleanne E. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Hi, i havent received a text asking about my odometer. May you pls send me a text or a link ss to where i can supply it?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Gilleanne, Thank you for reaching out to us. An agent from our Insurance Support team will reach out to you as soon as possible to offer assistance. If you ever need us please email us at help@huddle.com.au or feel free to book an appointment by going to external link  and we'll call you at a date and time that suits you, too easy!

Ang S.
Ang S. · Huddle Car Insurance

Reading the reviews and deciding on my motor insurance . Is there anyone that can ring me? Is there a choice of my preferred repairer?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Ang, Thanks for reaching out to us. We would love to assist you with your car insurance, please email us at help@huddle.com.au or feel free to book an appointment by going to external link  and we'll call you at a date and time that suits you, too easy!

jocey72
jocey72 · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Could you please advise which smash repairers are used in Sydney under Comprehensive insurance. Regards

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an extensive network of preferred repairers that we use for the Sydney area and unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to list them all here. We are happy to assist with any further inquiries, please email us at help@huddle.com.au or you can book an appointment online and we'll call at a time that's convenient for you. You can book an appointment here - external link .

Cathal O.
Cathal O. · Huddle Car Insurance

Currently out of the country and have received my renewal. Huddle have decided to increase my renewal cost by over $200 and will try and explain by stating they have increased my car value from 23k to 28k. But why would you increase it by 5k when you tried to reduce it last year when second hand car prices were actually going up?

Anyway, I am currently out of the country and cannot call you because you have now removed all contact numbers (this is red flag for me). Also to book an appointment you need an Australian mobile number. Therefore because I am out of the country I cannot contact you and you cannot contact me. Not acceptable. How will huddle make this right?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Cathal, rest assured we are here to help and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. If you could please email us at help@huddle.com.au and our team will arrange a call with you. Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Hughes · Huddle Car Insurance

I am trying to contact you to amend payment details as card exp changed, this is a mission impossible can somebody in your team please contact me???????

Hello

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Robert, thanks for reaching out. We apologise for the late reply, as this is not a chat function, more of a review site, it is not manned daily. If you would like to speak with an agent, please head to external link  where you can book an appointment for a day and time that suits you best, alternatively, you can update your payment details online through your member portal. Just as a reminder, we cannot take payment details over a recorded line so the agent you speak to will send you a link direct to your policy to update. We will keep an eye out for your booking. Thanks again and have a great day.

D R Moffa
D R Moffa · Huddle Car Insurance

Who is the proprietor of Huddle Insurance Company?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi there, we are an Australian-owned insurer that belongs to Open Financial Sevices. Our 2 joint CEOs started Huddle Insurance approximately 5 years ago with offices throughout Australia and New Zealand. We hope this helps.

harryfernando · Huddle Car Insurance

Hi, I am a Huddle customer. I have submitted a claim 31 days ago for a claim( 70442C17774) and still waiting for the assessors to get back to your customer service representative(Britt). I find this very long to wait for an assessment. Could you please get back to me. Thanks

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Harry, thank you for reaching out. I have had a look over your claim and can see the agent handling this has reached out to our assessor for the report and is awaiting a response. I have also asked the agent to call you tomorrow as a courtesy follow-up to keep you in the loop. Please keep an ear out for the call. Thanks again.

harryfernando

Thanks, I await the call.

harryfernando

Hi, still waiting and nothing back from assessors!

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Harry, I can see Britt was in contact with you yesterday to follow this up. Thanks.

harryfernando

Hi, its been 45 days since the accident, and I still have no idea about the accident report from your assessors. The repair centre told me that they sent the report end of last week.
Yes, Britt does contact me, but there is nothing to update me on, besides saying that she is waiting on more info from the assessors, which quite frankly is becoming very tiresome.
Could you please advise me on how to lodge a complaint. Its taken 45 days so far, without even the car being booked in for a repair. I hate to guess the time taken for that. Meanwhile I am left without a car.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Harry, I have lodged a complaint on your behalf and have asked the manager to give you a call. Please be advised that the manager will call you within 48 hours of this complaint being raised, however, i have also messaged them and the agent directly. Thanks.

gregory pearson · Huddle Car Insurance

I am trying to contact a staff member from Huddle with no luck ,to discuss my car insurance ,could uou pleasr help with either a contact number or via email. Thank you.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Gregory, thanks for reaching out. Sure thing, If you follow the below link you will be able to book an appointment to speak with our team at a time that best suits you. external link

Ok thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Huddle Insurance representatives

Select a listing for your question
Huddle Car Insurance