i-Tech

i-Tech Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Eric
Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555
waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley
John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Genos
Genosasked

Does anyone have experience with pre-ordering stuff from this company?

Pavel
Pavel

Well, yes.
Actually, the cable I offered had a mark, something like "pre-order 1-2 weeks".
I had paid first and realised it after, because the price was so good.
So I didn't expect to receive my cable before 10 days after my payment.
But, fortunately, in my occasion, I got my offer on second business day.
Probably, this company has a short connection with it's suppliers.

Josh

dont buy from this company

greenannie
greenannieasked

This I-Tech store is itechbuyers.com ? I am thinking of buying there, but want some reviews first. Hoping for an answer. Thanks :)

mpricecs
mpricecs

No. I-Tech is based in Australia, itechbuyers.com in Sacremento (USA)

Satisfied SA
Satisfied SA

web address is www.i-tech.com.au . It is an Australian store...

Josh

do not buy from this company

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives

Other Electronics & Computing Shops