Integrity New Homes Questions & Answers

NSW, QLD, WA, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Integrity New Homes

25 questions from our users

Dom Rego
Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope ?
[email address removed]

Kim H
Kim Hasked
Integrity New Homes

Anyone built with INH in Port Macquarie?

Curious H
Curious Hasked
Integrity New Homes

Is it normal practice to lay conduits and cables for telephone lines during construction?

Chris

I believe so. It has been done for both the houses I've built with project home builders.

Courtney
Courtneyasked
Integrity New Homes

I designed my dream house roughly the size of the cascade 399 and asked size the size was the same and the roofline was a perfect rectangle would the prices be the same? 400-415k. After paying 1500 and committing my design to Integrity I now have a quote of 488k and can't ever build my design with another company.... devastated.
No communication at all. I try for weeks at a time teying to get the sales rep to call or text.

Sally
Sallyasked
Integrity New Homes

Hi, I'm looking at using INH Newcastle. Everything I've found so far on the Newcastle franchise seems positive. I'm looking at a full custom design. I built with Henley in 2000 & after I built they went bust & many people had trouble but, my build was fine??

DJJ
DJJasked
Integrity New Homes

Hi what is your starting price for a double storey house with 5 beds (2 on ground level) 4 baths 2 car park on 396 sqm land? Full brick house. Also please tell what you include in your price?

Fee
Feeasked
Integrity New Homes

Integrity homes Tamworth- need honest opinions please!

Hihosilver
Hihosilverasked
Integrity New Homes

Is anyone building with Integrity, Coral, Perry or GJ Gardner in Grafton NSW? What is your current experience. Looking at building on my land.

Loz
Lozasked
Integrity New Homes

Has anyone built with Integrity in the Northern Rivers and if so are you happy.

Gav S.
Gav S.
Mark M
Mark M
Newbuildasked
Integrity New Homes

Has anyone built with Integrity New Homes recently? We are investigating a custom build in the Sydney area and the brochure and website looks great, but the reviews are scary. Is this a franchise model?

Newbuild

Thank you for your response, it certainly has helped in our decision making process

myjcket65asked
Integrity New Homes

Anyone have bad experience with INH in Coffs Harbour please?

Customer
Customer

Yes. We have had similar poor experience with this builder. They hide behind their contracts and have no integrity which is ironic!

Older-couple49asked
Integrity New Homes

Am thinking of using INH in Adelaide, is there anyone with experience here to advise on them?

v.fry
v.fry

I have recently built with INH and wouldn't recommend them. My experience has been terrible. They do not communicate and do not follow up. They do not meet deadline, breach contract and will not correct mistakes made by them and their contractors.

Older-couple49

Hi v.fry, thanks for that we have decided to go with Rivergum Homes who have had some good reports.
Cheers

nikni7
nikni7asked
Integrity New Homes

Hi, i am looking for reviews from people in canberra. I am tossing up between 2 builders. any feedback please? It would be fantastic.

Lee R B.

Sorry, I do not know builders in Canberra except that they tend to be expensive. My experience is with Integrity New Homes in Newcastle. I am not sure if they have franchise in the ACT region.

Macas344asked
Integrity New Homes

Any recent reviews for INH for Ballina area?

mrnice
mrnice
Macas344

Thank you Mrnice. Your comments were very interesting. Perhaps we may reconsider our options. Good luck with your build.

Oak1965
Oak1965
Tamika
Tamikaasked
Integrity New Homes

Does anyone know where the head office for INH is? Or any contact information for head office?

Lee R B.

Yes their Head Office is in Coffs Harbour.

Vanjahasked
Integrity New Homes

Any recent INH reviews for the Kingscliff /Tweed Heads area ?

R & J Walters
R & J Walters

We only had a couple of very minor problems when building which were quickly fixed , we have been in our house for a few months now and are very happy, if we were to build again we woild definately use inh.

Vanjah

Thank you R & J, this information was helpful. We are planning to build in Casuarina and have not been able to decide on a builder as yet.

Shine
Shineasked
Integrity New Homes

Hi, I'm interested in building in the Tweed/Nthn Rivers NSW region (ie. Ballina/Byron/Mullumbimby/Lismore)...does anyone have any experience with the builders here?

sad_inh_customer
sad_inh_customer
boi
boi

Do not go near this company. we have watched them build a home near our Street.It has taken nearly a year and the external finish is appalling. Feel very sorry for the home owners of this house.

Dr V Nostram
Dr V Nostramasked
Integrity New Homes

I am thinking of building in port stephens area - what builders are used and has anyone used them in the area?

peter cogan
peter coganasked
Integrity New Homes

Am considering building with integrity homes in the Newcastle n.s.w area . Any reviews out there ??

rav143
rav143

avoid this INH BUILDER. 1-10 rating, my rate is 3 pts. pending approval also.
from newcaslte/hunter.

Bellaboo
Bellaboo

I'll be watching this space as we are thinking of building with them too!

jaksal
jaksalasked
Integrity New Homes

Is there anyone who can comment of the quality of the Newcastle arm of the company as far as finish, service and satisfaction?

Get an answer from our members and Integrity New Homes representatives