Listing monitored by iPrimus

66 questions from our users

katia b.
katia b.asked
iPrimus

Is there a call centre that I can talk with a real person?

Martin Burger
Martin Burger

Yes call 1300 858 585… good luck

Dan P.
Dan P.asked
iPrimus

Is my modem locked to iprimus ?

Sport G.
Sport G.asked
iPrimus

Why cant people with Telstra accounts call my home phone. Those with vodaphone can call me

Mick S
Mick Sasked
iPrimus

How do I extend the ring time on my iprimus nbn home phone

Alfred Ulbrich
Alfred Ulbrichasked
iPrimus

how do i extend my ring time on the home phone

Graeme K.
Graeme K.asked
iPrimus

On a 2 years nbn/ phone contract will I I pay in advance for month ahead or in a rears for previous month of usages with the monthly billing cycle???

Cheers

regis
regisasked
iPrimus

Since the morning of 23 April 2020 I am cut off from outlook. I cannot send/receive any message and I rang Iprimus to no avail. Can you help. Customer 17969147.

Patricia
Patricia

I got the Webmail through searching through Google and it is working. However the website is still down!

Gill
Gillasked
iPrimus

How the heck do you disable voice mail on an I primus landline?

Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I'd like to know this too. I've tried phoning and they say because if the covid 19 crisis there is no one to take calls. Surely a phone company could organise for people to work from home.

Christie M.
Christie M.

Did this get answered cause i need to cancel a divert too

Jagar j.
Jagar j.asked
iPrimus

Very bad service 25 days I’m waiting for enternet evry time they say wait 24 to 48 hours

Jagar j.
Jagar j.asked

Absolutley Angered woman
Absolutley Angered womanasked
iPrimus

How the F are you able to just disconnect someone’s service even after they paid $180 for service that’s meant to be $80 per month , Christmas Eve of all times of the year to do it to someone like Jesus Christ how the F are you able to continue this scam of a company?

Megan M.
Megan M.

Yea they did the same to me! $75 a month unlimited contract and got a $490 bill the first month it's insane. I'm still fighting for my credit rating. Absolute theives I don't know how they get away with it.

Natalie
Natalieasked
iPrimus

Hi we are waiting for our new modem as our other one stopped working completely are we able to use a borrowed tp link modem

S and L
S and L

I changed from iPrimus to Leaptel and my speed is really good.

Iprimus didnt buy enough bandwidth from the wholesaler and affected their customers.

Angie G
Angie Gasked
iPrimus

Can you explain to me how this company seem to think they can just cut off an 85 yrolds home line because they are being forced to swap to nbn and they don't even have internet nor a computer all they have is a simple home phone can this be explained....

macadamia
macadamia

Blame the government for cutting off the old copper wire phone service not iPrimus. Eventually we all have to switch. In our area the deadline is February. Check out the NBNCo website.

Margaret M.
Margaret M.asked
iPrimus

I am unable to receive or send any mail and I don’t know why

Mary McMahon
Mary McMahonasked
iPrimus

How do I turn off Voicemail service?

Matthew Mc
Matthew Mc

How can I block someone using my Internet

Mary McMahon
Mary McMahonasked
iPrimus

How do I turn off Voicemail?

Camasked

HELP.
Please help me. I have bought a new phone and I need you to mail me a new sim card and telephone number.
Many thanks, Ann Cameron. [email removed]

dee
deeasked
iPrimus

Leaving Iprimus after contract ended. Can I keep nbn modem?

Liam
Liam

Carolyn
Carolynasked
iPrimus

If I change to another provider can I still keep my iprimus email address. If so what are the charges?

-Carolyn

Bobbloke
Bobbloke

No because you won't be with iprimus anymore. Your charges will be whatever the charges are by your new internet service provider you choose.

Peter

I cancelled my iprimus order recently. After my strong request, they agreed to keep the iprimus email address active for 3 months, at a cost of $6 / month.

Peterasked
iPrimus

Hi, How does someone contact your Australian marketing or customer service team? (not your call centre) We have left several voice and email messages over the past week requesting a call back to discuss. The intended recipient of these messages at Vocus has responded to with PR 'Spin' on Facebook last Tuesday but made attempt to contact us. When can we expect a call back? What is your policy regarding such communications?

Get an answer from our members and iPrimus representatives

Other Internet Service Providers