Isuzu MU-X

Isuzu MU-X Questions & Answers

1st Generation, 2nd Generation (See All)
Brand Manager for Isuzu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

462 questions from our users

Gordon B.
Gordon B.asked
MU-X

I suddenly can,t seem to turn off my MUX LST 22 accessories...tried everything...it says put into P and push button...but it just keeps going into and out of start without foot on brake...help...it also won,t stay locked . so anybody can open the door

John Sando
John Sandoasked
MU-X 2nd Generation 4WD 3.0L Diesel LS-T (2017-2022)

Hi,
We get our new 2022 MU-X LST 4 x 4 in August.
We bought the vehicle to be our tow vehicle for our caravan.
Our caravan (Essential C Class Tourer) comes with a camera on the back of it and with a Safety Dave, SD-0109 Rear view LCD monitor for inside the car. Needs to be hard wired.
We know that in the past there was a module you could get installed to have the caravan camera connect to your MU-X screen inside the car.
So my questions are:
1. Can you plug in like normal with your caravan plug to the car and automatically connect with the screen inside the car from the camera on the caravan?
2. If you cant do 1, can you fit a module that will allow you to do this?
3. Has anyone done this to their MU-X LST 2022 model?
3. If you have what parts did you need and do you have photos please?
Appreciate what ever feedback you can give me.
Cheers, John.

Stephen H.
Stephen H.asked
MU-X

Front parking sensors are not working. They are on as far as I can tell. I have it set to no bull bar mode. Could this have been disabled by a test driver or the dealer?

Jenny
Jennyasked
MU-X

Wipers won’t turn off Isuzu mux

Jenny
Jennyasked

Wipers won’t turn off Isuzu mix 2014

Janice
Janiceasked
2nd Generation (2020-2022)

Can any one of you fine people tell me if you have had any issues towing a 3 tonne caravan with the MUX 2nd generation LS-T?? Does it have enough power, and is the transmission capable of doing the job without working too hard?? Any info would be great. Thank you. Kevin B

Jo A.
Jo A.asked
MU-X

Hi. I have a 2014 mux the sound system has come up with error code nxnx10. Now the whole system won't turn on. No reversing camera, gps,phone or radio. I can't find anything to tell me what the error code is. Does anyone have any ideas

Neil K.
Neil K.asked
MU-X

My 2015 MU-X has a fault with the anti-theft alarm.
When locking the vehicle, the dashboard indicator operates as expected (10s of indicator on followed by flashing)
Then, some period later (5mins - 90+mins) the alarm activates for no apparent reason.
Any clues?

Steph W.
Steph W.asked
MU-X

Just wondering how to get hdmi from front screen only to rear screen please?
I've connected my hdmi and it's working for the front screen but nothing is coming up for the rear.

Leanne
Leanneasked
MU-X

Can I turn off the sensor of the boot door of MU-X it will not open when our caravan is hooked up

Mark S.

Check the manual on page 3-42 you are able to change to activate when towing trailer.
Found under MID settings , electrical, power tailgate settings. Note: the trailer must be connected to make the changes.

Aletha D.
Aletha D.asked
MU-X

My Isuzu-MUX doors would automatically lock at a certain speed. This is not working anymore? Any reason why the auto-lock would be disabled?

Allan W.
Allan W.asked
MU-X

Can't open boot when connected to 12pin plug on caravan answer please.

Al
Alasked
MU-X

Hi there I have been experiencing an issue with my tailgate it keeps opening without me or the keys being anywhere near the car I had it a few weeks ago I was at home and down the other end of my house when I had my neighbour knock on my door late at night to tell me it was open I have also had the same issue at my place of work and have been notified of it to

MU-X

How to select navigation on 2016 mux ?

MU-X

I have just bought a 2016 mux and the phone rings and i hear the person ringing but they don't hear me and i don't know what to push so that they can hear me , can you help please ?

Heatherasked
MU-X

My 2021 MU-X has a phantom braking issue on cruise control that is damned dangerous. The dealer has driven it a few times but naturally it didn’t do it for them. Isuzu therefore won’t do anything to help. Do I have to be killed before they acknowledge that there’s a problem. Tesla are experiencing the same issue atm too and have found it’s a software problem. Anyone else experiencing this issue. What can I do?

Jackie
Jackieasked
MU-X Series II RWD 3.0L Diesel LS-T (2017-2022)

Hi we have the Mu-x LST we were wondering if anyone had luck getting Movies to play off a USB on the screen in the back. It’s a DVD player but that tech seems so outdated. We are wanting to put movies on a usb and playing them off there. ?
Does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance

Geoff
Geoffasked
MU-X

I cannot open the tailgate on my MUX-LST (2022) if I have a trailer connected. Any answers please.

David K.
David K.

Probably need to disconnect the trailer plug from the socket, but remember to re-connect it after you've closed the tailgate.

Heather

I was talking to someone the other day that has the exact same issue. Was told by dealer to unplug the lead too. Seems to be an issue with them

Deb H.
Deb H.

to set the tailgate to lift with the trailer hooked up
go the settings menu on the steering wheel - Body electrical settings - power liftgate settings - select power lift gate with trailer - then enable

StephD
StephDasked
MU-X Series II RWD 3.0L Diesel LS-U (2017-2022)

If you get a fine scratch from unknown cause most probably someone dragging a bag etc through the carpark its About 2cm long on new week old MU-X (MICA Basalt Black Paint) can i just polish out with a particular sort of polishing compound ??
Steph

MU-X

how do you turn on the gps for navigation

Isuzu MU-X