Joyce Mayne Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Bob

Bobasked

Physical store

do you sell 3D printers and scanners?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why expect consumers to respond?

Val.S

Val.Sasked

Online store

I would like to purchase filter cartridge for Trent & Steele desktop water cooler.
Please advise if it is available and cost.

Maryasked

Online store

Hi my names Mary I recently purchased a Asus 14inch laptop online I would like someone to help me plz.

See below

Maryasked

Online store

Where is my item that I purchased yesterday afternoon online

Mary

Plz I purchased a laptop for my teen age son he's home schooled now but he needed a laptop and I bought one online never received any confirmation what so ever if I don't receive it I want a full refund.

I.P. Daily

Suggest you contact them directly rather than via a review site

Tracey Dukes

Tracey Dukesasked

Joyce Mayne

During your January Sale I purchased an air-conditioned from your South Nowra store. The incorrect item originally arrived but the delivery men were quick to rectify the error. A few days later your electrician came and measured up for the instillation and I was told your sales person would get back to me. I reached no satisfactory with my phone calls to the store so I visited the store in person. The staff didn't remember me but your documentation confirmed the sale. Joyce Mayne had no documentation regarding the measuring up so I requested the electrician be contacted. He remember me, my house and giving the relevant information to your store so it appeared to be lost. I declined to suggestion, I install the air-conditioner myself. Today's information is , the sales person is on a day off and someone is going to get back to me.
QUESTION: What do I do now? How do I make the agreed transaction happen?

fann
fann

If you paid on your credit card, go to your bank and cancel the transaction and purchase elsewhere. If this isn't the way you wish to go, contact The Office of Fair Trading, they will help you

Other Appliance Retailers