JW Computers Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Rashed A.

Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

WilLIam

WilLIamasked

Online store

what happens if shipping is saying the product is delivered but it never showed up??
-will

Garry F.
Garry F.

Hey Will,

I would recommend to reach out to the delivery company first and see what information they can provide. Because JW always sends parcels with signature on delivery (see https://www.jw.com.au/faq), someone had to sign for it and they should have this info on file and can help you work out where to look next.

Cheers,
Garry

Hi William,

That doesn't sound good!

Please PM me with your order number and tracking number, and we will look into this for you straight away.

Thank you and we'll wait to hear from you,

Bradley H.

Bradley H.asked

JW Computers

Is there a reason my order has been on processing internal for almost 2 weeks with no communication and even a lack of response to my direct email enquiry?

Hi Bradley,

Can you please PM me with your order number so I can look into this for you? I know there has been some delays unfortunately, in processing over the Christmas Season due to public holidays, supplier closures etc, but to look into your particular case, I would require your order number to proceed.

Thanks and let me know,

Dharen M.

Dharen M.asked

Do you guys price match

Hi Dharen,

Due to a volatile and constant fluctuating market, we we don't have an 'official' price match 'policy' in place. However, we're more than happy to look into price match queries closely, and do what we can to either meet the price, or come close to it (pending current wholesale pricing etc.)

Hope this helps!

Alex

Alexasked

JW Computers

What happens when jw computers damages your product while repairing it
I.e cause physical damage to your laptop like scratches and dents whilst in their care ?

Hi Alex,

Our Staff take the utmost care in handling and repairing your product. Notable existing physical damage is normally internally noted when receiving a repair.

However, in the unlikely and unfortunate event, that our Staff accidently damages the product whilst in repair, we will take all steps possible with the customer to rectify the situation.

Mary G.

Mary G.asked

Do you repair labtops

Malcolm C
Malcolm C

no I sold my laptop before I get a new case.

Deb
Deb

I'm sorry but I do not know if they do, I just brought a tablet. Sorry can't help.

Hi Mary,

Yes we do have a repair service for desktops and laptops. You would have to bring your machine in for a diagnosis.

Verginia

Verginiaasked

JW Computers

Hi Mpower, which Sydney store were you referring to. The store where you mentioned Andre

Verginia

Verginiaasked

JW Computers

I want my Norton antivirus uninstalled and I have been told it can be difficult to do this. At the moment I have Norton automatically installed yearly but I want to do this myself in future.

Will JW do this for me and show me how to either reinstall Norton or install a different antivirus.

Is Norton the only safe antivirus?

Andre T.
Andre T.

They can uninstall antivirus i'm pretty sure, give them a call and ask

Chi

Chiasked

Do you fix laptops? Thanks

Hi Chi,

Yes we repair laptops and also desktop PC's at all 4 of our locations (Bankstown, Blacktown, Castle Hill & Villawood).

Thanks,

Summer

Summerasked

JW Computers

Hi, do you guys stock the Apple Mac Pro?

Andre T.JW Computers

Hi unfortunately we don’t carry the Apple range that includes Mac Pro .

Donna Kitson

Donna Kitsonasked

JW Computers

My son just brought a cooler master N300 from your Bankstown store today and we can't connect to the Internet would you be able to help please thanks Donna

Mary Ann
Mary Ann

I am sorry, this is not in my area of expertise.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives