KG Electronic Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia

Kez N

Kez Nasked

KG Electronic

Hi guys ordered to Marley headphones that were dispatched on the 11th of December still have not received. When will I receive my headphones?

Meagan M
Meagan M

Hi Kez I've dealt with this company before and not with good results. Keep on top of them, message them at least once a day and call them as well. If you've paid by paypal open a request straightaway otherwise contact your bank. I know they do what seems to be to good to be true deals, but with my experience that's all they are to good to be true! Best of luck and I hope everything works out ok for you☺

Get an answer from our members and KG Electronic representatives