Kogan Internet

Kogan Internet Questions & Answers

Verifiedkoganinternet.com.au
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L. · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

I wonder if this service is provided for Nowra NSW 2541

Keshavanand Lekhwar
Keshavanand Lekhwar · Kogan Internet

Hi I'm interested Kogan internet connection
How can I apply because My house address not seen in online?

JORDAN R.
JORDAN R.

Call Kogan NBN number and do get connect to Mr. Harjinder he is excellent employee who can make things absolutely easy to understand and will get you in quickly. Thanks latter

hazz
hazz · Kogan Internet

Question about my PDF bill for kogan internet (downloaded from the email you send me each month)
Is the address on the top left hand side my installation address or my postal address?

Wills

The address you gave kogan when you signed up. Saying that some people have a different billing address to their installation or home address. Mine shows my home address.

홍석 조.
홍석 조. · Kogan Internet

Suddenly, more money has been charged since two months ago. Even if I make an online inquiry from 2 weeks ago, they have not answered. Maybe there is no online support team. How do I cancel the internet? Is it possible to cancel? How long does it take to terminate? If I apply for termination, is it canceled from that day? Or will it be the day when the internet disconnect?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Suggest you ask them directly if you want answers rather than ask in this review site

Wills

You get a $10 discount for the first 6 months on the gold plan. Were you past the first 6 months. Was your bill up by $10

chrissiejoy m
chrissiejoy m · Kogan Internet

The note book we purchased has not worked from day one of delivery, and we cannot find address to send it back for repair or new product, have tired all your links and cannot make sense of any of them. Please advise?

John
John

I think you have sent this to the wrong person.

DGR
DGR · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

Have received my NBN box and Kogan modem and connected all. All 4 blue lights are working on NBN box. The Modem is working and i can connect to it and changed the to Dynamic IP as suggested in troubleshooting but no internet signal. Instructions say i would get a text when all connected which i haven't received. Do Kogan need to flick a switch or is there anything else i can do, call centre not an option.

RZNBN
RZNBN · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

where is your email address for requesting update of expired credit card?

Craig
Craig · Kogan Internet

How do I contact Kogan?
After a week of trying to call to change my credit card i am unable to speak to anyone?
I will need to change from Kogan as the customer service is just so poor.
Kogan, please employ more people, there are a lot of people looking for work at this challenging time.

Alex
Alex

Unfortunately to change your ISP you have to call Kogan to cancel the service, but no one is on the line. What a bloody joke

Linda
Linda · Kogan Internet

I tried to call Kogan via this number 1300 010 400 many times to let them know that I change address but I was waiting few hours on the phone line and nobody answered. So what should I do now?

terriann r.
terriann r. · Kogan Internet

How are we ment to cancel the Service if No one will answer as I have been waiting more than a week for my modem and to be connected and I still have not heard when I am getting any of it. I just want to cancel my order all I have received is a confirmation and that is it.

Amby P.
Amby P. · Kogan Internet

Hi There,

I want to join with Koogan, but I would like to know if installations are still okay with this lock down happening? Or is it benifical for me to wait till after. Please Im very keen to jump on with you guys.

caxmoo
caxmoo

Installations are available but be prepared for slower speeds, high jitters and hours of wait over the phone but never expect to be answered. but in any case I don't recommend using kogan internet modem as it really sux. There are other options out there consider before act.

Ash P.
Ash P.

I would not recommend signing up with Kogan they are a toothless tiger. And they blame NBN co for everything. And when everything goes pear-shaped they say they can't do anything. My recommendation after signing up with them is go with any of the big boys. Not worth saving a couple of bucks a month

Christopher P.
Christopher P.

DEFINITELY DO NOT SIGN UP WITH KOGAN!! Your internet won't be connected any time soon and when you try to reach out for help they will direct you to their call line that simply does not work. You will be on hold for over an hour followed by the line dying. If you contact them online they will likely reply, although it will be a standard automated response that directs you to their call line... absolutely ridiculous.

Luckie
Luckie · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

I've connected NBN afew months now and the internet constantly drop out or not working at all. I've cameras unable to access from work to watch out for my kids getting to and from school. Very frustration... Looking to cancel the service soon.

Fired Up

Suggest you repost as a Review

Rahul
Rahul · NBN 25/5 (Bronze)

I have Huawei HG 569 modem I have called three times to kogan call centre to know How to configure it, nobody is giving reliable answer instead hung up saying" we can only help you if you buy modem from us" very pathetic customer service. now I am thinking to switch to some other provider.

Fired Up

I would agree with Kogan. Why do you refuse contacting Huawei as it is their modem ? Hope your next provider does not give the same answer.

Tia T.
Tia T. · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

I have placed an order for Kogan modem to be delivered to my new address which I wont be moving in until Monday the 25th. Can I change the address of delivery to my current address?

Natalie
Natalie · Kogan Internet

I have been interested in the Kogan plans. I am not IT savvy so I find picking an appropriate provider a little overwhelming. I am interested in either the NBN 50 or NBN 100 for speed. I live in postcode 2195. Kogan is affiliated with Vodafone so I thought that would be a bonus by way of being reputable with support? I am acknowledging the latest very negative reviews and am now disillusioned.

Fired Up

Why not simply ring them as this is an independent Review site?

Scammed
Scammed · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

How do they get away with this scam ?

Their help is useless. I hung up after 10 minutes of listening to advertisements.

They are great with their platitudes, but their service is less than woefull.

Shaddy
Shaddy · Kogan Internet

Hi how long is the deal going for the free modem with Silver and Gold Packages, as i will be moving in a month and will want this plan if the modem is still free by then, does it also have Ethernet ports, thanks.

joyalsaju28
joyalsaju28

Not sure but I believe it will be available for you as no expiry date is shown. You also have to stay connected for a month to be valid for the free modem if my memory is right. Yes it has Ethernet ports.

Terris Lee
Terris Lee · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

How long the internet can work after I buy the package?

Keith
Keith

From my experience, the time it can take for the NBN connection to become active is about 5 working days. A little longer if you need to get cut over from non NBN technology. The order has to be submitted to NBN Co. for activation.

Roshel
Roshel

I had my NBN box installed with Kogan last Friday. Having been told that it would take until the end of the day to connect, that was revised daily until I was told yesterday it will be February 2020 because of cabling issues. Because the box was installed it has also cut the ADSL2 line so I now have nothing. This is where Kogan are really poor. They have no resolution team and just say it's not their fault. I wish I had gone with another provider. I would likely have the same NBN issue but perhaps an interim solution to get me through.

don
don · Kogan Internet

how to remove disc from player on tv?

Carl Millen
Carl Millen

Hi Don, I’m sorry but this question is not applicable to the Kogan internet service. If it is for a TV set that you have bought I would suggest looking for the eject button on the side of the tv.

Fired Up

Not an internet question. Check your manual

Andrew W.
Andrew W. · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

Worked in IT since 1989. Forced move from Optus Broadband to the NBN via Kogan recently and I have found that the free Modem they provide has extremely low signal strength which contributes to regular dropouts on devices further away from the Modem. Yes, I know all about positioning, signal obstruction and interference which did not occur with Optus Netgear Cable Home Network Gateway. The Kogan TP-Link Router is a real step backwards from the Netgear equipment. Is it possible to get a Modem/Router with a more powerful signal. Btw, we have a D-Link Repeater which helps a bit but connections between it and the Kogan modem are unstable. Advice appreciated.

Fired Up

Sounds like you are asking Kogan rather than the public. If so suggest you contact them directly.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Kogan Internet