2Laithwaites

Laithwaites Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Dianne P
Dianne P

Hi I'm looking to buy txiki blanco from the Basque region. Do you have any or can you suggest a source?
Dianne

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Dianne, A Basque Txiki Blanco sounds delectable!

Unfortunately we do not currently stock any Txiki Blanco wines and have no plans to in the near future, that I am aware of.

An internet search also did not show up too many results for purchasing a Txiki Blanco in Australia.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience and hope that you're able to get your hands on some of this wine very soon!

Kind Regards,
Kirsty

Peter T.
Peter T.

How do I redeem vouchers

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Peter, Thanks for asking.

If the voucher is for a wine case offer, please visit the special URL on the voucher to view the wines and place your order- the voucher automatically discounts the order total when approached directly through it's special URL.

If the voucher is a complimentary voucher provided with one of our catalogues, for instance a $30 voucher, you simply include the discount code in your shopping cart at checkout.

I hope this helps. Please reach out if we can help any further.

Kind Regards,
Kirsty

Gereon A.
Gereon A.

Dear Laithwaites,

I ordered 2 boxes of super selection mixed + free Kilikanoon Shiraz with order confirmation number o4587561990 (see attached).

I understood them to have 12 bottles + 1 Kilikanoon Shiraz bottle each after paying a total of AU$ 288.76. It turned out that the first box (Australia Post tracking number JRH3696808 as per email) contained 11 bottles + 1 Kilikanoon Shiraz bottle which was delivered on 30 June 2022. The box seemed in order and sealed.

The second delivery contained 12 bottles + 1 Kilikanoon Shiraz bottle (Aus Post tracking number JRH3696808 as per email). The box also seemed in order and sealed.

I checked my downloaded order confirmation and it was indeed 12+1 each (26 bottles in total). What was delivered to me was 24+1 or (25 bottles in total). How can this happen?

I tried to write this in the customer service page of your website, but after clicking 'submit', I was advised that it was 'forbidden request'. There is also something wrong with your customer service page. So, I have to write my complaint all over again.

Gereon Ardivilla
20 Wavell Road, Port Lincoln, SA 5606

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Gereon, Thank you for your feedback!

We are incredibly sorry to hear that a bottle of wine was missing from your order. Packing errors can happen on occasion and we are more than happy to send out two bottles of the missing wine for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you also for letting us know you had a issue with our customer service page and bringing that to our attention. We will have that looked into right away.

I have sent you a private message to resolve the matter of the missing bottle, looking forward to sorting this for you!

Zara
Customer service

Frank
Frank

When paying by credit/eftpos card, what name will appear on my statement?

cheers

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Frank, Your statement will say the payment was made to "LAITHWAITES"

Andrew K.

Why do Laithwaites ignor emails that request they cancel an order, and then charge your credit card, and send orders you have not placed.
They have been requested on several occasions to cancel my membership, and remove all my details, including credit card details from their system.
They have not responded to my letter requesting a refund of the amounts illegally charged, and the suggestion that they can collect the wine that was not ordered.
It looks like the next move is to report the details to the Department of Fair Trading, in all states.
Be careful dealing with Laithwaites, which includes Virgin Wines and Naked Wines.

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Andrew, I am very sorry to hear about your frustrations with Laithwaites and our delay in responding to your emails.

I have sent you a private message to identify your account and organise any necessary refunds and collections ASAP.

Taha

Patricia
Patricia

Do you have Vidal Pinot Gris in your wine stock?

BobMacNeil
BobMacNeil

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Patricia, After checking our stock list, Im afraid we do not stock this wine and have no immediate plans in ordering more stock at this present time.
Please keep your eyes peeled on our website as we regularly update our stock.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
Laithwaites Wine People

Bình N.
Bình N.

I have a gift card $100 to spend on 12 handcrafted wines. How i can have it?

Laithwaites   DM

Hi Binh. Simply go directly to the web link located on our gift card and it will take you straight to our offer.
Alternatively, you can telephone our Customer Service on 1300 712 870 and one of our representatives can assist you further.
Kind Regards
Laithwaites Wine People Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Laithwaites representatives

Extra Information