Leaptel Questions & Answers

Broadband, Home Phone

3 questions from our users

Jan E.asked

Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked

Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Opticomm

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Warm Regards,
Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives