3Lifely

Denise J.
Denise J.

Do you have a warehouse in Sydney Nsw ?? Please

Lifely   DM

Hi Denise, Thanks for waiting. We don't have any in Sydney yet, our warehouse is currently in Victoria. If you've got other queries, please don't hesitate to message us on our socials @lifelyhome or through our Live Chat.

You can also shoot us an email at hello@lifely.com.au.

Lifely* Care Team

Tony
Tony

Is the the Deep-Dream- Premium Mattress in a box ???

Debra Hood
Debra Hood

Lifely   DM

Hi Tony, Yes, all our mattresses are vacuum sealed, rolled, and shipped in a box. If you've got more queries, feel free to shoot a message on our socials @lifelyhome or through our Live Chat.

Lifely* Care Team

Ness O.
Ness O.

Thinking about purchasing a Floating Bed Base. Can anyone tell me is it sturdy, squeaky, etc? How supportive/strong are the slats? Do they support a lot of weight and movement? Thanks!

Pam
Pam

How long to wait for pre-order bed ? In E-Living website, it says to pre-order, but then in market place, it can be delivered within 7-10 days , um, .. I'm doubting what to trust

Chan

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

Lifely   DM

Hi Chan, Hope you're keeping well. Looks like we've already addressed your warranty claim, we thank you for your patience and understanding at the same time.

Rima Zebian
Rima Zebian

Hi I got a tall boy and I have assembled it but the draws won’t click in or out were the magnet is ??

Lifely   DM

Hi Rima, Sorry, we missed your question. For warranty claims, we recommend you to send us an email at contact@elivingfurniture.com.au and our friendly customer care specialists will be more than happy to help you.

Alison W.
Alison W.

I live in NSW and wonder what delivery prices are like. I would like to an purchase outdoor lounge. Also wondering if you can return goods for refund if unsuitable

Lucy
Lucy

Hi, I believe most times if you spend a minimum amount you get free nationwide delivery. I imagine an outdoor lounge would meet that price requirement.
I’m not sure about refunds and returns.

Lifely   DM

Hi Alison, Thank you for your interest. We offer free shipping to most metro areas, you can also put your postcode on the product page to calculate shipping.

To learn more about our returns policy, you can check this link external link

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Donna.
Donna.

Has anyone else's mattress arrived in a box that looks like it has been opened and re-sealed with sticky tape (in poor condition) at the top and bottom?

My original purchase was sent back as I was concerned it may have been returned and re-sold, only for the replacement to arrive today in the same condition....

Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.

Where is the closest shop to Halls Gap Victoria

Kamal
Kamal

Hi, How much the price of dream premium mattress size queen ?
How much the price of organic mattress size queen?

Lilly
Lilly

I just bought one i paid $500

Shannette S.
Shannette S.

I am looking for a cloud like sleep , my husband wakes me every turn , I suffer night sweats and boil at night ! Hate the mattress we have and have spent a fortune on mattress toppers , and still not getting a good sleep ! We are both in our 50s and have the usual ache s and pains . What mattress is recommended , tried and tested ? Thanks

Angela B.
Angela B.

I recommend BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for your Menopause symptoms. Get in touch with the Australian Menopause Clinic (AMC). You will be astounded in a very short time at the change in your symptoms and the solid night's sleeps with no sweats!!

Adam. C
Adam. C

Hi there, the Gas Struts for the bed are stiff and I can't get them to release to be able to move in and out ?
There are no instructions about the Gas Struts ?
Can you help please ?

Celia Camara
Celia Camara

I did not order this product so I do not know.

Chris
Chris

Is it flat packed

Robbie j
Robbie j

Hi is the green tea and the premium the same feel? What is the difference other then the green tea infused. I have friends that have the blue premium and I like it but I ordered the green tea assuming is was the same just the infused green tea.

Alka R.
Alka R.

Hi I bought Charcoal Infused Super Firm.
As told by Customer Representatives - The features for both Deep Dream Premium and Green Tea are the same except that the Green Tea has an extra 2 cm layer of tea foam which absorbs excess moisture to keep your mattress fresh and odor-free. they are Medium Firm.

Diane P.
Diane P.

What is the size of the queen size mattress the width the length and the depth of the mattress please and if you have a sore back what mattress do you recommend

Callum H.
Callum H.

I’m not quite sure on what type of mattress to buy could you please help
I do suffer from a sore back if that helps

Sally
Sally

I bought the cool gel memory foam mattress for 350 it’s amazing my partner is a shearer and it’s made his back heaps better good luck mate !

Judie P.
Judie P.

Hi im wanting to buy the green tea matress do you offer the 100 days free trail if you dont like it you can return like all other matreses that come in boxes??? I dont wana buy it and then after a week i find it not comfortable and then not be able to return it

Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I ordered and paid for my new deep dream mattress last week and have not heard from anyone and no mattress in sight , how do I find out what has happened?

Tahlia H.
Tahlia H.

I hate memory foam mattress toppers. I feel like I’m sinking, I can’t move properly and I get very sweaty. Has anyone had these issues with this mattress that also had the same problems I have with other memory foam?

Lee B
Lee B

Hi Tahlia, no issues with the sweaty department, however Its dependant on whether you like a soft or hard bed. My decision was made easier as I went to Bev Marks and Forty winks to try their beds and then bought through e.-living at a quarter of the price. I went from a hard spring mattress straight to a soft foam and it took a couple of nights to get used to it but I am so glad I changed.

Sinead.grace
Sinead.grace

Does the green tea mattress come in a box?

Amanda
Amanda

Hi we have a holiday apartment on North Stradbroke island. Can you let me know what the delivery cost would be. Thank you.

CJAY
CJAY

The e-living website has a delivery cost calculator. check it out.

Viren
Viren

It was $50.20 to 4113 in Brisbane

Get an answer from our members and Lifely representatives