Lite n' Easy Questions & Answers

How much for a family of 4 over 5 days +
Delivery

Les M.
Les M.

Lisa the cost depends on how many meals per person you wish to have. Suggest you look up the Lite n' Easy web site as it gives costs for each type of order i.e. 5 days - breakfasts and lunches or lunches only and or dinners.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Why can't the extra snack in the 1800 calorie menu include a vegetarian option each day (along with a meat based choice, i.e choose one or the other)? My calorie needs require the 1800 calorie menu however I cannot eat meat for medical reasons, meaning I have to supplement the 1500 calorie plan with additional protein shakes etc myself.

Also, does the daily calorie total include the 250ml of skim milk, or are the calories from the milk in addition to the calorie total?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michelle. Thank you for providing feedback. We're currently unable to provide a vegetarian 1800 calorie plan, however we will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams for further consideration. Your milk is included in your plans calorie total. If you have further queries feel free to call us on 13 15 12 during business hours.

harringt

harringtasked

Are there snacks other than nuts and apples. I can't eat peanuts and apples make me burp.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Yes, we offer a variety of snacks that include yoghurt, cheese and crackers, muesli bars, dried fruit and fruit snack cups. You can download the Spring Menu here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/downloads/ to find out which snacks are available with which meals, so that you can make the best decision for yourself.

Zahra006

Zahra006asked

Hello, is your food halal? Or will it be anytime soon?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Lite n’ Easy does not have a halal offering. Sorry we’re unable to help.

Jo D.

Jo D.asked

If im doing the 1800 cal breakfast and lunch hiw many calories are left for my dinner ?

Wayne
Wayne

The 1800 cal plan includes dinner not just breakfast and lunch.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Jo. The dinners represent approximately 400 calories in each of the full 1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie meal plans.

Jenniasked

Can't add or adjust an order without cancelling the whole order, no price of order on my account and can't order for another member on my acc separately. Very frustrating site.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Jenni. We are very sorry that you are finding our website frustrating, and thank you for letting us know. Our ordering system is a replacement system, there is no need to cancel your order to make changes, you can place a new order for the same delivery day and this will replace any previous orders. One we have confirmed your order, we will send you a confirmation email with the total value of your order including any discounts, or delivery fees that may apply.

Jenni

I can't change one meal without the whole order being replaced

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Thanks again for your feedback Jenni, we'll pass your comments on to our development team.

WMF

WMFasked

Where are your 'standard delivery zones'? Is the ACT seriously not one?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. We delivery to some areas in ACT. You can check whether we deliver to you here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/delivery/.

Michael M.

Michael M.asked

Why doesn’t my cereal come with the skim milk it says on the meal plan

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michael. We recommend that you use calcium enriched skim milk, but leave the choice up to you.

Alan A.

Alan A.asked

Are they available in wonthaggi

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Alan. Lite n' Easy is delivering to Wonthaggi every Thursday. To place your order please visit www.liteneasy.com.au or call 13 15 12 to speak with one of our consultants.

Rachel

Rachelasked

I am on 1200 and my partner is on 1800cals. We seem to have the same dinner options and he gets more snacks and extra toast etc. How are the calories spread out, roughly, between breakfast lunch and dinner?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Rachel. On the 1200 calorie meal plan breakfast and morning snack is approximately 300 calories and on the 1500 and 1800 calorie meal plans breakfast and morning snack is approximately 450 calories. On the 1200 calorie meal plan the lunch and afternoon snack is approximately 400 calories and on the 1500 and 1800 calorie meal plans the lunch and afternoon snack is approximately 550 calories. The food included in the 1800 calorie breakfast and lunch is exactly the same as the 1500 calorie meal plan. The additional calories in the 1800 calorie meal plan comes from additional snacks. The dinners represent approximately 400 calories in each of the full 1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie meal plans. Hope this helps.

Tamara C.asked

I started on the 1800 calorie plan and lost a couple of kg. I swapped down to the 1500 plan but find I need extra snacks otherwise I’m starving. I’m not losing weight. Is it better to swap back up to the 1800 plan??

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Tamara. There are many factors that help us determine which calorie level to recommend to customers. To ensure an accurate recommendation visit https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/recommend-a-meal-plan/. If you have already completed this step we recommend you stay on your recommended plan for 4 weeks in order to allow your body to properly adjust. Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day (at least 7-8 glasses per day). Make sure that you are spacing out your snacks and try to eat every 4 hours during the day to keep you feeling full. Some people find that it takes a little while to adjust to smaller portions. For more personalised advice please call 13 15 12 during business hours to speak with one of our consultants.

Tamara C.

Thanks Hannah, much appreciated. Ps very happy with LandE food quality and adjusting ok to quantities.

Helenasked

If eating out at a restaurant is there any advice on what to order. Thanks

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Helen. Our plans are designed to teach you what and how much to eat. Look at the meals and take note of what and how much you are eating. This way you will learn healthy eating habits that you can follow when eating out. Focus on the portion size. Most meals at restaurants and take-aways are enough for two people. Try the “Buddy Diet” – share your meal with a friend. Also aim for the meal to be mostly made up of vegetables. Like our meals, vegetables are a great way to fill up without the extra calories. Hope this helps.

Sure does. Thank you. :)

Neil W.

Neil W.asked

hi why after 7 weeks on lite and easy with good results why am I so hungry some days.im walking early every morning for 30 minutes and doing 45 minutes of yoga pilates about 5 days per week I'm on the 1500 program many thanks neil

Toggy
Toggy

Maybe you need to be on the 1800 program. That’s a good amount of exercise. Drink more water. No expert, just suggestions.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Neil. Great to hear you've had good results so far. In regards to hunger it's good to make sure you are really hungry. Sometimes hunger is confused with habit. Check that you are spacing your meals and snacks and drinking plenty of water. If you are feeling genuinely hungry, you could add some extra non-starchy vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, string beans, carrots or celery to your meals, or a piece of fruit. Finally, consider changing to a higher calorie meal plan. For more personalised advice please call 13 15 12 during business hours to speak with a consultant.

Jackie

Jackieasked

How do i edit an order that is already in place? is there a single account per person. I edited my order and I want to make sure that only one esky comes and not two, as to change the order I had to re-select everything...help

Jemma
Jemma

I think your new order over rides the old order

John Hayward
John Hayward

I my self phone my orders through every thursday and have found that the customer service staff to wonderfull and help full .l I have worked in Sales and Customer service for many years but these people are first class and nothing is too much trouble.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Jackie. Simply login to your household account and place a new order using the same delivery date. As only one meal plan can be ordered per customer per delivery date, your new order will over-ride your previous order. You will receive an order confirmation number at the end of the transaction, followed by an email confirmation.
If you wish to change the delivery date, simply cancel your delivery and place a new order. For further assistance please call 13 15 12 to speak with one of our consultants.

Shannon

Shannonasked

Why oh why is there soooooo much sugar in the meals? Also is there any way of removing the option of fruit cups soaked in syrup in favour of an actual piece of fruit? I often have to bin the snacks offered with lunch because it’s either candied peanuts, fruit cups or muesli bars chock full of sugar which leave me with a headache were I to eat them.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Shannon, thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately we do not provide substitutions. If you prefer you can substitute snacks you don’t like with a healthy snack of your own, such as a piece of fruit. Our snacks are approximately 120 calories, so keep this in mind when choosing a substitute. The Lite n’ Easy meal plans are designed for general healthy eating using the Australian Dietary Guidelines. The meal plans are within the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations of less than 10% of total calories from added sugar.

Candi
Candi

There is a disgusting amount of sugar in these snacks and for a weight loss program is a disgrace. The mini cakes are absolutely sugar laden. I throw all my snacks out too.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Candi. We consider all nutritional aspects of our food at Lite n’ Easy, including sugar. It is recommended that no more than 10-12% of energy should come from 'added' sugar (this does not include sugar from fruit, milk, vegetables etc.). The 1200 calorie Lite n’ Easy plan is well within these guidelines.

Mackenzie j

Mackenzie jasked

Hi , I've just started lite n'easy and got my first box delivered today , if I continue to use this product do I have to order boxes each week a few days prior to delivery or can I set up an automatic payment ? Unless lite n'easy send out a reminder email each week to order your box ? I'm afraid I'll get busy and forget to order. Thanks guys

joy
joy

No you do not have order each week . I go can a 2 or more weeks between orders . They like you to leave your white foam boxes out for them to pick up.. you do your own order each week or fortnight .reason I would say is because of many different meals plus you may not want every week. You can lock in your payment details in your account so then you do not have to enter every time you order . Lite n easy always remind you to order . You have to make sure order is in by I think 11am the day before your delivery day. Just put in your calendar 2 days before to order

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Mackenzie. We offer automated deliveries to ensure you never have to worry about forgetting to place your order. To automate your deliveries please call 13 15 12 to speak with one of our consultants. We also send order reminders to our customers. If you have further queries please call 13 15 12

Marieanne R.

Marieanne R.asked

How to cancel orders

Marieanne R.

Marieanne R.asked

How to cancel orders

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Marieanne. Simply log in to your Lite n' Easy account online, and select ‘Cancel Orders’ from the menu. Alternatively you can call 13 15 12 to speak with one of our consultants.

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Hello. I live in an apartment and am wondering about the delivery process. Do the drivers use the apartment telecom or call the customer via.phone to alert them to the delivery?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Rebecca. If you live in a secure complex which requires security access, deliveries can sometimes be tricky. To ensure your esky reaches you safely, please contact us on 13 15 12 to organise delivery specifics.

Patricia D.

Patricia D.asked

Are the desserts meant to be kept in the fridge or freezer? Thank you Pat

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs