Lounge Lovers Questions & Answers

14 questions from our users

Lorna N.

Lorna N.asked

Lounge Lovers

How do I clean my coral bay lounge

KT C.

KT C.asked

Lounge Lovers

Hi can anyone tell me how comfortable the Linda velvet arm chair is and if the velvet looks and feels good quality? Thanks in advance

KC

Jann P

Jann Pasked

Lounge Lovers

Can anyone tell me how comfortable the divano is, for sitting and sleeping?
Thanks,
Jann

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Jan - You will get a mix of comfort vs versatility with the Divano. It is not a dedication bed or sofa. It is good for occasional use as a bed and used often as a sofa. You want get the soft seat feel that you get with a dedicated sofa though. I hope this helps.

Teresa Kaeni

Teresa Kaeniasked

Lounge Lovers

Hi! Interested in the Long Beach couch. On a scale of 1-10, How comfortable is it?

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Teresa, We find the duckfill cushions on the Long beach very plush and comfortable, however comfort is a subjective thing that everyone feels differently about. We'd recommend to head down to one of our showrooms if you are able to, to see for yourself

Lisaasked

Lounge Lovers

Hello, can anyone tell me about the leather Draper? Is it comfortable??

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Lisa, We find the Draper super comfortable, and would recommend to anyone near our showrooms to head in and find out if it suits your needs.

Lisa

I asked this question two months ago. I actually just bought the tan leather Shannon from Nick Scarli. The quality and comfort is unbelievable and the price was right.

Adelle S

Adelle Sasked

Lounge Lovers

We have just received our new velvet couch and the smell omitting from it is so strong we are getting headaches from sitting on it. Is there a way to remove this safely or will this hang around for awhile?

No Where To Hide

No Where To Hideasked

Lounge Lovers

Hello, am interested in purchasing the Modular Pod set armless reviewed & displayed by Chris Carrol also Paula Joye did a make over of her lounge with this Pod Modular set. Looks attractive but after perusing a substantial 58 1star reviews am understandably dubious over the quality fabric, foam & frame so would be interested in hearing from anyone who has purchased the Pod Modular set by Loungelovers to know how well it has stood up to normal use foam, fabric & frame wise.

BENG

BENGasked

Lounge Lovers

Do you have an outlet in Perth?

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

No sorry Beng we do not have a showroom in Perth at this stage. We do have a carrier that ships our product to Perth though.

Dave

Daveasked

Lounge Lovers

Do you have black round dinning tables that fit 6 chairs? Dave sat ddletho@hotmail.com

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Dave, At this stage we do not carry a Black Dining table however we are always adding new products. Our product range is available on our website www.loungelovers.com.au

Mata Hari

Mata Hariasked

Hello,
Has anyone purchased the Lisa sofa & what are the experiences, good or bad.
Thank you.

Mata Hari

Mata Hariasked

Hello
I am looking at the Lisa Sofa, its states on the website page that this one has a 10 year metal frame guarantee but on the TC's small print page it states the following:

c. Sofa Frames: Each sofa frame supplied by Lounge Lover Pty Ltd is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.

Could you please explain why one states 10 year guarantee and the other a 5 year warranty? What is the difference & what does this mean? Thank you.

Hi ,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Lisa Sofa and our Genoa sofa are the only two products that carry a 10 year Manufacturer warranty. All other products carry a 5 year frame warranty.
I hope this answers your question. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

pirkko boyd

pirkko boydasked

Hi there
I purchased a Winston 3 seater Russett sofa on-line last night on the premise that it was in stock and would be available in 2 to 3 days time as per the website.
Only to be told this morning that I cant get it until 31/10/17 !
I have an important family event coming come and really need it soon
Is there anything you can do ? Can't you get one from your Melbourne store. I dont really want to cancel the order if I dont have to
Please update your website so that this doesnt happen to anyone else
Can you please help ?
Even floor stock ?
regards Pirkko Boyd
Order Number 00019526

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Pirkko, Apologies that your question has not been responded to in a timely manner via this website. I am sure this has already been resolved. If you have any further questions please contact our customer service team on 1300 738 088.

Damien

Damienasked

Lounge Lovers

Hi there, can you please help? We want to move our levele sofa bed into another room and cannot figure out how to disassemble so we can move it.. help please..

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Damien, Surely this has already been resolved. However I apologise no one responded to you via this portal. If you ever need help with this sort of query please feel free to contact us on 1300 738 088 at LoungeLovers Customer Service

Mila Kay

Mila Kayasked

Lounge Lovers

What is the delivery date on the Stockholm sofa set?

Dear Mila Kay,

The Stockholm set in Cement is in stock so we can organise shipment / delivery as soon as possible.

Do not hesitate to call us on 1300738088 to get a delivery date.

Kind regards

The Lounge Lovers team

Jenny D.
Jenny D.

Hi Mila,
Did you end up purchasing this? What are your thoughts on the sofa? Im worried it may be too low. Would love your thoughts on it if you have purchased it

Get an answer from our members and Lounge Lovers representatives