Lounge Lovers Questions & Answers

25 questions from our users

jim
jimasked
Online store

Hi just wondering about the linden leather 3 seater lounge, if anyone has purchased it and how what there thoughts are on this lounge

Kaz
Kazasked
Online store

Im interested in purchasing the single HappySofa lounge but was wondering if they are comfortable to sit on for reading.
What is the quality like? Why can't country people get free delivery?
Thnkyou
Karin

Annie
Annieasked
Lounge Lovers

Please advise where your lounges are manufactured

Sam
Samasked
Lounge Lovers

I'm seeing a lot of delayed deliveries in your reviews, I'm looking at Robbie Day Bed its stating Sept. What guarantee can you give me that I will definitely get it by Sept if I order today? I'm in Eaglemont 3084 Victoria.

Alyce
Alyce

If it’s any help I ordered mine and got it three days later

Nina 07asked
Lounge Lovers

May I ask when you will have the 'frankie' lounge on display? I have been waiting since December and I love the look of the style but wanted to test the comfort. Have missed out the two specials where they were half price. Would really appreciate a favourable prompt response.
Cheers,
Nina

Belrose S.
Belrose S.

Hi Nina
We have a few showrooms that have the Frankie on display that you can go to see and sit on
Depending on your location but we have Waterloo in Sydney, Fortitude Valley Brisbane, Adelaide and Fitzroy St or Chapel Road in Melbourne all have this item

Nina 07

Finally. Will check out when next convenient .

Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.asked
Lounge Lovers

Can anyone tell me where Lounge Lovers sofas are made?

Cyprus

Sydmat
Sydmat asked
Online store

Why don’t you respond to customer queries and complaints?

Brian S.
Brian S. asked
Lounge Lovers

Where is the Silas Round Dining Table made?

Uganda

Gypsy
Gypsyasked
Online store

By any chance you ship international? Like NZ?

Paula B.
Paula B.asked
Lounge Lovers

What is the quality of the seat cushions on the Harbour Lounge?

brollosylyf
brollosylyfasked
Lounge Lovers

What is the weight capacity for your Madrid 2 seat sofa bed? Many similar products advertise as sleeping 2 people but have a weight capacity of only 100-120 kgs.

Has anyone purchased this item and can advise how comfortable the Madrid is as a bed?

Cheers

Lorna N.
Lorna N.asked
Lounge Lovers

How do I clean my coral bay lounge

KT C.
KT C.asked
Lounge Lovers

Hi can anyone tell me how comfortable the Linda velvet arm chair is and if the velvet looks and feels good quality? Thanks in advance

KC

Jann P
Jann Pasked
Lounge Lovers

Can anyone tell me how comfortable the divano is, for sitting and sleeping?
Thanks,
Jann

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Jan - You will get a mix of comfort vs versatility with the Divano. It is not a dedication bed or sofa. It is good for occasional use as a bed and used often as a sofa. You want get the soft seat feel that you get with a dedicated sofa though. I hope this helps.

Teresa Kaeni
Teresa Kaeniasked
Lounge Lovers

Hi! Interested in the Long Beach couch. On a scale of 1-10, How comfortable is it?

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Teresa, We find the duckfill cushions on the Long beach very plush and comfortable, however comfort is a subjective thing that everyone feels differently about. We'd recommend to head down to one of our showrooms if you are able to, to see for yourself

Lisaasked
Lounge Lovers

Hello, can anyone tell me about the leather Draper? Is it comfortable??

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Lisa, We find the Draper super comfortable, and would recommend to anyone near our showrooms to head in and find out if it suits your needs.

Lisa

I asked this question two months ago. I actually just bought the tan leather Shannon from Nick Scarli. The quality and comfort is unbelievable and the price was right.

Adelle S
Adelle Sasked
Lounge Lovers

We have just received our new velvet couch and the smell omitting from it is so strong we are getting headaches from sitting on it. Is there a way to remove this safely or will this hang around for awhile?

No Where To Hide
No Where To Hideasked
Lounge Lovers

Hello, am interested in purchasing the Modular Pod set armless reviewed & displayed by Chris Carrol also Paula Joye did a make over of her lounge with this Pod Modular set. Looks attractive but after perusing a substantial 58 1star reviews am understandably dubious over the quality fabric, foam & frame so would be interested in hearing from anyone who has purchased the Pod Modular set by Loungelovers to know how well it has stood up to normal use foam, fabric & frame wise.

BENG
BENGasked
Lounge Lovers

Do you have an outlet in Perth?

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

No sorry Beng we do not have a showroom in Perth at this stage. We do have a carrier that ships our product to Perth though.

Dave
Daveasked
Lounge Lovers

Do you have black round dinning tables that fit 6 chairs? Dave sat ddletho@hotmail.com

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Dave, At this stage we do not carry a Black Dining table however we are always adding new products. Our product range is available on our website www.loungelovers.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Lounge Lovers representatives