2Lounge Lovers

ianmc聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Are lounges flat back

Jamie
Jamie聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Does anyone have the Miami 3 seat sofa bed ? If so is it good in regards to comfort?

Deb
Deb聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Could I kindly get a review on the Venice chaise sofa bed lounge. Cheers

Jenene P.
Jenene P.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Can you help me get the most soft plush mattress you have thank you

Tracey M.聽路聽Online store

Lounge

Tracey M.聽路聽Online store

Corner chaise, 4to 5 seater in black and white

Tracey M.聽聽

Black and white chaise corner lounge please

Looking for above

Tracey M.聽聽

Don鈥檛 worry way too hard

Dini R.
Dini R.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Review of happy modern Sofa seat

Tanya Y.
Tanya Y.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

What type of mattress comes with the 3 seater sofa bed? Does it have the coils and a gel/latex top?

Thomas U.
Thomas U.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Can you wash the fabric covers in the washing machine?
I have the Long Beach range

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Thomas, it is best to have the fabric covers cleaned by professional cleaners. If you have other concerns, please send us an email at info@loungelovers.com.au so we can further assist you.

Noreen D.
Noreen D.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Recliners

Franziska B
Franziska B聽路聽Lounge Lovers

How comfi is the Divano 2 Seat Sofa Bed to sleep?

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Franziska, comfortability is a bit tricky as it can be very subjective. Though we find the Divano comfortable, it would still be best for you to try them out in one of our stores so you can be the judge of it. You can also contact our sales team on 1300 738 088

Michael L.
Michael L.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Hello
I am considering purchasing two Linda Armchairs in the Marino grey and in the photo online the chair has no buttons on backrest are which I want, but the ones in other peoples photos show the buttons which I don't want - can you let me know definitely that they don't have he buttons please
Regards
Tamara

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Michael, our Linda armchairs have zippers on the backrest, not buttons. You can also contact our sales team on 1300 738 088 for any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Dave Evans
Dave Evans聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Is the $479 special still available that we saw on the website? It said that the regular price was $599.

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Dave, may we ask which furniture are you eyeing so we can check on it for you? You can also contact our sales team on 1300 738 088 and they'd surely give you the best offers we have.

Lyndl G
Lyndl G聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Do you deliver to regional areas in NSW, namely West Wyalong, post code 2671?
Nearest large centre is Wagga Wagga.

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Lyndl, Our in-house delivery does not cater delivery to your area but we can arrange a partner courier to deliver them for you. Please give our sales team a ring at 1300 738 088 so we work on a quote for you. We'll look forwarding to hearing from you soon!

Leanne
Leanne聽路聽Lounge Lovers

I would like to see some reviews for the happy modern 2 seater sofa beds please.

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Leanne, kindly check some of the reviews for the Happy 2 Seat Sofa Bed here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/loungelovers-com-au?q=Happy%20modern%202seat%20sofa%20bed. We hope to see you in one of our showrooms so you can try it out too.

Margaret M.
Margaret M.聽路聽Lounge Lovers

Cove sofa bed reviews

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Glad to hear your interest in our Cove sofa bed, Margaret. Here are some of the reviews: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/loungelovers-com-au?q=cove%20sofa%20bed. Hope you can come down to one of the stores too, so you can check them out in person.

Peter S.
Peter S.聽聽

Just bought Cove 3 seater. It is impossible to sleep on the bed as it has no back support and feels like sleeping in a hammock. LL swiped the case and said that bed is fine. This product can seriously damage your lower back as the middle sinks down about 10-15 cm. Avoid this product and if you already bought, good luck with customer service.

That's what I am hearing all the time :"Your product is not damaged and covered under warranty." I am taking this case to ACCC hope they will sort this out.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!!

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Peter, appreciate you sharing your feedback. So sorry to learn you're not happy with your purchase and that your experience did not match your expectations. Please send us an email at info@loungelover.com.au if you have further concerns and we'll do our best to help.

David Holt
David Holt聽路聽Lounge Lovers

I was expecting delivery of 2 bed settees today and waited home with no delivery. Can you please deliver on Friday 30th as we have gifted the current lounge suite to grandchildren. Thankyou for you prompt delivery. Pamela Holt, 18 Vanessa St, Sunnybank (paid and expected yesterday). Thankyou

David Holt
David Holt聽聽

Can you advise ASAP please regarding delivery.

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi David, would you be able to send us a private message or an email through info@loungelovers.com.au with your order number so we can look at the status of your delivery?

June
June聽路聽Lounge Lovers

I would be interested to hear of any reviews about Astor Dining Chairs (in navy blue) before I decide to purchase 8 of them.

Thanks, June

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi June, Here are some of the reviews for the Astor Dining Chair: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/loungelovers-com-au?q=Astor. Would also recommend heading down to one of our showrooms if you are able to, to see one for yourself.

June
June聽聽

Many thanks for following up so promptly on my enquiry. We visited a Lounge Lovers store yesterday and were able to view and sit on the Astor Dining Chairs - in grey, and were very happy with the quality and comfort of the chairs. The showroom attendant showed us a swatch of material as near to the navy colour of the dining chairs as she could find, and we are now looking forward to receiving our 8 x new chairs next week. The above reviews have reinforced our decision to confirm our order.

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

We are happy to hear that you have decided to purchase the chairs, June! We're sure it will look good in your home! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Nabz
Nabz聽路聽Lounge Lovers

I just received delivery of 2 chairs and one of the base stand is uneven. In addition to that both of them are missing screws so I can鈥檛 assemble them. Please assist

Loungelovers聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Nabz, so sorry for the trouble. We're hoping this is fixed by now, but if not, can you please send an email to info@loungelovers.com.au so we can work out a resolution for you?

Get an answer from our members and Loungelovers representatives

Select a listing for your question
Lounge Lovers

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.