Man With A Van Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Man With A Van

8 questions from our users

Satya
Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi
Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.
azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers

Kirk
Kirkasked

Hi,

I need to move from 3093 to 3142 and need some quotes to move during the week.

My number is 0400098477

Kirk

Hi Kirk,

You can put in an enquiry on our website at manwithavan.com.au

Alternatively, give us a bell on 94173443 (we're open 8am-6pm weekdays) and we can get you sorted.

Cheers

Michael
Michaelasked

The guys took a lunch break which is fine but I was told that they would stop the clock for 30 mins. Not part of the deal ?

Hi Michael,
You are not charged for any breaks the movers take throughout the duration of the move. If you would like a break down of your bill, please do not hesitate to call our office on (03) 9417 3443.
Cheers,
Jack (Manager)

Linda C
Linda Casked

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb
Linda

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch.

We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate.

One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate.

Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you.

Thanks,

Alex Robb

Gen
Genasked

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct.
It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow.
Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?

Hi Gen,

The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443.

We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary.

Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck.

Cheers,

Alex

Arna
Arnaasked

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?

Hi Arna,

We're a Melbourne-based service.

Thanks,