Mini Box

Mini Box Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Mini Box? Claim your listing.
Darrell W.
Darrell W.

I was a customer when I lived in Australia and have moved to New Zealand.
Do you post to New Zealand
Thanks Darrell

Leone McNaught
Leone McNaught

I have purchased a photo book each year since 2014. I would like to buy one with the current promotion JOY70, but cannot find how long I would have to complete my project. I want to buy it now, but not necessarily finish it for publication until Feb or so next year, It takes me that long to make the book just as I want it . Can you advise me how to get one with that lead time please

Ingeborg Armansin
Ingeborg Armansin

Go to Minibox CONTACT US and choose chat line Wonderful and helpful
staff If you have an older computer , like mine, you may need to use : Use Old Link
Succes

Glenda S.
Glenda S.

can you put text on inside cover

Wendye

No The inside front and back covers are blank

Yolanda
Yolanda

No there is no facility to put any text or photos inside the front or back cover

Donna K.

Is there an option to apply background colour to all pages on project at once? Cant seem to see an option for this. You can see colour on one side of page only despite clicking on page , then background colour. Please help someone??!

Anne
Anne

Sorry but I couldn't get this to work.

Thanks anyway!

Wendye

Yes there is an option to apply all

Laszlo
Laszlo

I bought some photo books on offer. Had trouble running it on my Windows 7 both under Firefox and Internet Explorer because of the Flash Player, although I allowed it did not work, I ended up running it on my Note 8 phone, couldn’t remove photos from page, could’t Rearrange and resize photo boxes on page or move them to other page. also no background themes were loaded. The software from Photobookkshop was more intuitive and had many themes and features included. When committed to buy (although I was not happy with the format and content) it charged $6:95 for delivery instead of $4,95 as per offered when purchased and on ste offer. A proper tutorial instead of the sketchy 4 overlays of How-To would be advisable.

Chia and Kelvin
Chia and Kelvin

I used windows 7 os qnd google chrome browser. No problems on my softwares and photobook. Maybe one thing their photo platform could be improve is photos to auto resize as full 2 oage layout as oppose to manual dragging and resizing. When the actual prints came about there was 0.1cm of white border that we could not see on the computer.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Mini Box? Claim your listing.