Mitsubishi Pajero

235 questions from our users

Can any one please tell me the location of the fuel pump relay on 2001 Mitsubishi pajero exceed nm.
Have a look on the electrical diagram in the User Handbook

Does the NH 2000 model have anchor points, and if so, where are they located?

has nm 2000 pajero have light on low fuel

tension pulleys making a sqealing sounds do i have to replace

Faulty Fuel gauge even after replacing sender unit - what do I do next?

where is my BCM box in my 1997, 3.5 Pajero

thermo issue . temp gauge gets very high reading then settles to normal spiking occasionally .any ideas please

Hi, I have a 2003 Diesel NP. When I put my foot down on the accelerator the revs go up and nothing happens for a few seconds, then the car starts to take off. It seems very sluggish. Would this be a fuel filter issue?
Seems like either clutch or auto transmission is slipping.

Noisy pulleys do I have to replace on 3.8ktr

Noisy pulleys do I have to replace on 3.8ktr

Hi peeps I have a 3.5ltr 2003 NP Pajero exceed which atm is constantly saying it's overheating so have replaced dash water temp gauge with after market SaaS water temp gauge does anyone know what the normal temperature should be for my vehicle in c°? Thanks in advance.

NP Pajero exceed 2006. Multi media screen has power but no sound. The screen is displaying PHONE MUTE , what is the cause and how do I fix it.

hi all. I own a 3.8 petrol np. the air cons not working at all ( when purchased) previous lady owner was told it was the compressor but it doesn't blow air whatsoever. seems odd to me. could it possibly be the blower fan ??????

I have a 3:2 diesel np Pajero it has been to Mitsubishi and they found no code errors I told them it goes into limp mode when it gets hot or when I take my foot of acceleration going downhill as it slowdown it went into limp mode the rev meter was going up and down I have change all oils radiator flush egr look at transfer case and gearbox look at it iis costing a lot at the moment do not no what to do it runs like a dream until it goes into limp mode

2002 paj on lpg stalls sometimes driving is just need service

Hi i have a 2002 limited edition and when im driving on a flat road the car shakes like im driving on a corrugated road it does this intermediate does anyone know what it could be.

Interior Fuse box diagram, i purchased the vehicle used & the underside of the pull out panel which has the diagram was not with the vehicle. I need to get the cig lighter in the centre console working & i assume it just needs a replacement fuse.
Cig aka accessories is the 15A that is numbered slot 4. U should have an empty fuse slot two spots above it.

2008 Pajero creeks and groan's like you wouldn't believe wonder if any one has had this problem? would like to know the cause

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives