Mitsubishi Pajero

NM, NP, NT, NS, etc...

265 questions from our users

Jason V.

Jason V.asked

Hey guys brought a pejero nt 2009 petrol from the auction last week, anyways after purchase found out had no keys. After looking through the car found a just the key not the black bit with the chip or unlock buttons, got someone to come out to get a full set of keys but after trying to re key it on his computer came up with immobiser lock, what steps can I take now to unlock it? Any help will be appreciated.

Up Yours Jack

Up Yours Jackasked

cuts out when decelerating

Mark
Mark

Have a look at the mileage that these do... One of the most reliable and trouble free diesels out there.
I've seen them with 500000 plus ks on them and still going strong.

Burkey S.

Burkey S.asked

Pajero NS (2006-2008)

Is 300,00 to high on a 2005 turbo diesel Pajero ?

Liv V.

Liv V.asked

Will 2003 model back seat/middle back fit 1999 mod

Liv V.

Liv V.asked

Will the backseat from a 2003 mod fit in a 1999 the middle back seat.

Ron & Jan

Ron & Janasked

Pajero NT (2008-2011)

having problems with the battery intermittently going flat. have had a new alternator and battery and still a problem.

Anthony

Anthonyasked

Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Nm pajero light's not on ac fan not working replaced blower fan.

Daniel B.

Daniel B.asked

how many ks should i expect to get out of a 3.2 ltr turbo diesel that has had regular services? Im thinking about buying a 2004 model with 375000 anyone's thoughts would be great full

Brenton Middlemiss
Brenton Middlemiss

No idea. I do not have one with that number of km. I bought a 2016 NX Pajero new. It has done 60,000 km.it is going well I strongly suggest reducing the oil change intervals to 7500 km. 15000 km, in my opinion, is too long.

Dorothy B.

Timing belt , takes 10 minutes to change

Javid G.

Javid G.asked

Pajero NT (2008-2011)

Hi. I have some issues with my Pajero 3.5 2011. There's noise while launching the car. The noise is not permanent. I hear it some days while don't hear it some days at all. First i thought there was something with the transfer box which was checked afterwards to be ok. I'm really worried about the noise coming from the rear right side of the car. It sounds like a little stone stuck between the wheel and support disc. I've got the car tested at the service and was told that the car was ok despite the master also heard the noise while test driving the car. Service still insists on the opinion that there cannot be a serious problem even if there's any. Please advise and share your relevant experience. Thank you

Raza

Razaasked

Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Will be removing the head for the third time in 18months have reoccurring problem with oil film in water bottle and the radiator cap . No water in the oil.that i can see.
Regards Raza .

robt

robtasked

how many klms will you get out of a diesel pajero before you start having niggles

Victor S.

Victor S.asked

pros and cons of mitsubishi pajero diesel 2004 model

Monty K.

Monty K.asked

Pajero NS (2006-2008)

Hi guys, I really have a big problem with my 2006 NS pajero. There are a very banging noice in the front of the car when you drive it. Specifically when it's a hot day. I don't have this in the winter, but will start if I drive a long road. I took the car in and they replace all the suspension bushes. It didn't work. I really don't know what to do next. Is it the steering rack or the engine mountings. Please help Monty

Mary R.

Mary R.asked

My 2006 Pajero just started a grinding noise when I was driving...then stalled at the stop light. What could be the problem?

LENORE

LENOREasked

Mitsubishi Pajero 2003 NP Diesel 3.2L blowing grey smoke on startup - no power
Put secondhand injector pump in car with new injectors. Have checked timing on pump x 2 - all correct. Cleaned carbon build up from inlet manifold. Decarb engine. Primed fuel pump. Now blowing grey smoke on startup and minimal power. Checked for leaking injectors (even though new) retested all good. Checked turbo, waste gate, egr. Checked cam timing all good. Any ideas ???? Twin cam.

kristopher85

kristopher85asked

2002 pajero exceed,
Wondering if the hazard button has a light behind it.

Wade C

Wade Casked

Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

I have an 06 VRX turbo diesel Pajero that will just shut off randomly.
You could be driving at 80km down the highway and it shuts off, you could be sitting at the lights, or driving slowly...there is no signal that it is about to shut off!, There is no warning... it just dies!
However, As soon as you pull over and put the car back in park and turn key off and back on the car will start again and run. That being said you could get 5m and it shuts off again. So far my record is 21 times shutting off in a 8km distance!
We have put a brand new battery in it, replaced the fuel filter and given it a full service but it won’t ‘fault’ for our mechanic so we are out of options...
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be? Or has anyone else experienced this?

Maureen Nakamya
Maureen Nakamya

Hey, from my personal experience..you could easily solve this problem by simply ckeaning your radiator and refilling it with fresh coolant. I do this with my car every time I get this symptom

Troy N.
Troy N.

I have the same problem
Have you found the problem yet

Anre d.
Anre d.

I have exactly the same cutting out issue.. PLEASE you knowledgable guys.. help us out..Cuts out in the drive..slip it into Neutral and just crank the key without even turning tge ignition off and it starts instantly..When its not cutting out it drives perfectly.. no misfire or holding back. Anre de villiers..

Raymond P.

Raymond P.asked

Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Icant locate the relay unit or the fuse for the petrol pump looked every where.Sorry its a 2002 Pajero v6 NM.

Julie S.

Julie S.asked

Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

I have a 2004 Pajero NP DIESEL 240,000 kms. Just had injectors done for the second time. Done only 3 days ago. Started car and it started reving high I thought nothing of it. But today when I started car it didn't feel right, had a vibration throughput the car very strange. Drove about 3 kms pulled over turned off car, but kept running making a loud grinding noise like something under pressure and then stopped
I waited 5 mins said a prayer a restarted car and it was back to normal, no shaking or noise.
Coild this be injectors haven't been done right or the pump?
The injectors were diagnosed with a scanning tool by a mechanic
Please help with advise.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives