9Mitsubishi Pajero

Mitsubishi Pajero Questions & Answers

Desmond P.
Desmond P. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

NM and NP are their’s ABS Control module same?

Ray Vorhauer
Ray Vorhauer · Pajero NX (2014-2024)

I have 2023 Pajaro sports when I put it into reverse camera goes very dark if I put my sunglasses on I can’t see it at all I’ve only done 1500 km and had the first service and nothing has changed

Kaye C.
Kaye C. · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

2008 Mitsubishi Pajero diesel went into limp mode and traction control light and engine light is on, cant go fast enough for auto to change gears

John M.
John M.

Could be any number of things, you need to get the error code. I believe places like Supercheap can do this, but will almost certainly have to go to a mechanic.

Mike
Mike

I once had this happen when the vacuum hose came off after a service

Stephen T.
Stephen T. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Hi I'm Steve I have a 2003 diesel Pajero the engine light is on and code 41 and 41 is on the EGR is deleted got a new map sensor on it had two electrician s on it both tell me do different things I'm confused

victor jr. o.
victor jr. o. · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

My Pajero 4M41 2007 model , sends check engine sign when revved at 2100rpm even at neutral. ...engine power normal even with check engine displayed. What's wrong ?

Tanya M.
Tanya M. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Can you put a petrol gearbox in a 2002 Mitsubishi diesel

Joseph A.
Joseph A. · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

I have a Pajero Montero that refused to start but after working on d automatic brake relay it started working but after fixing all the engine accessories and belt the car refused to start again. Has anyone experience zich and what can be the possible solution?

Dean D.
Dean D. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Hello everyone, I have just purchased a new head unit for my vehicle. I was wondering how I would go changing g out the head set??

Dean Brahim
Dean Brahim · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

I have a 2004 v6 petrol auto and yes it is thirsty.My question is does any exhaust change make a difference???

Dennis
Dennis · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

Hi I am trying to find the flasher relay for my 2008 Pajero any help be much appreciated
Thankyou
Dennis

cking595
cking595 · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

How do you play 6 CDs

Colin W.
Colin W. · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

What year did production of the short wheel base 2 door Pajero stop ?

Daniel C.
Daniel C. · Pajero NS (2006-2008)

How do you replace a Brake Booster Accumulator on Mitsubishi Pajero NS (2007) 3.2L diesel ?

Jodie
Jodie

Thanks I'll check it out

Luke K.
Luke K. · Pajero

Hi I have a mitsubishi pajero 2008 ns and got the engine rebuild done and had to get a new cam put in as well new cam sensor and still comes up w8th cam sensor and goes to limp mode

Michael N.
Michael N. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Will a 2002 bullbar fit a 2001

boof.jb
boof.jb · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

I have a 2004 np Pajero
Has started stalling
It loses its revs and stall while I’m stopped and has done it a couple times while driving, Any ideas?

Moris K.

Blocked fuel filter in tank?

Daniel D.
Daniel D. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Hello I have a 2003 pajero it cracks but does start put a new fuel pump but still the same

ajnbmc2
ajnbmc2

What do you mean it 'cracks'?

Daniel D.

It turns over but doesn't start

Viliame K R.
Viliame K R. · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

I have a Pajero Mitsubishi 2003 NP exceed model. It is kind of wobbling if I drive in slow speed, do not feel more wobble when driving faster. What must be the issue?.

Problem with wheels/tyres

Sathya B.
Sathya B. · Pajero

Hi folks, I own a VRX NS 2008 Petrol V6 3.8 Litre. The car is great in many way but I find it does consume a lot of Petrol.
I do have a bull bar, 270* Awning which is 28kgs, LED lights, Tray on 3 roof racks and a solar panel.
Does these add lot of weight hence the consumption is around 15.8L per 100 and shorter distance 19L per 100 ?

Moris K.

No free lunch. Costs fuel to pull weight

Sandra.B
Sandra.B · Pajero NM, NP (2000-2006)

Hi any info please have 2002 nm 3.5 loves to drain battery it's a new one 760cc leave plug in Next morning deaf flat ....when earth wire is off we heard some noise from underneath the car in a few hours period heard this noise 3-4 times. Has anyone got a clue what is going on

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mitsubishi Pajero