Momento

Momento Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

I'm running Mac Mojave 10.14.4. I manage to install create and order a photobook j ust recently, (thank you its great) but now the program won't even load. Is there a new release about to be released that is compatible with 10.14.4?
Hi. Apologies for the delayed reply. There is a new version coming soon, but the current version should still work fine. You will see a message appear, but it shouldn't stop you from proceeding. If this isn't the case, can you please tell me what happens when you run the software? Regards GeoffThanks Geoff. I am.in contact with IT directly as working on a solution together, however without success so far.

Hi there I keep getting a run time error; problem saving error ‘application has unexpectedly shut down’ messages. This happens with all my photo books. I have a new computer now and was thinking that it would be fine but still keeps,happening and now my .mbk file I was working on has deleted itself after the last crash. How can I fix this and have Momento run reliably on my pc? Thanks Terry
I run other software packages that are much more complex and have no issues. My computer is high spec and so the issue is with momento software not our computers. For example I also use the “Australiaphotoshop” software (similar) and it is very stable using the same level of size and complexity. What I do is every session is “ save as” and add a new rev number. Plus hit the save button every 5 minutes. I realise you cannot push this software too hard with many clicks.

Can I use this software with a MAC or do I have to wait until the. next version is released?
Hi. We do have a Mac version of our software that will run on 10.5 to 10.13. If you're already on a pre-release of Apple's new Mohave MacOS, then you'll have to wait a few more weeks. We're in beta testing of our Mohave-compatible release now and hope to have it ready ASAP.

hello, i have an apple iMac computer . i am a novice but i like to print my books as holiday experiences as do many. can you please let me know if i will be able to use this program on my computer and also will it be easy enough for me to understand how to do it. im also reading a few negative reports about the quality , is this a true account of the program? thank you
HI Lady Daff, I also use a Mac. The software is user friendly, but probably not as easy as some. The quality is excellent, but you pay for it.Hi Lady Daff, I cannot attest to using an IMac computer as I did not but I can advise you ( from a non-computer savvy type ), that the Momento system was very easy to use. I did not even need to involve my children for assistance and I am male !!. Once you download the photos into the Momento system, you then create a new Task - you can then allocate different page settings. You are then able to allocate different amounts of photos on a page as well from 1 to I think 10 but the more photos you put on a page the smaller they are obviously. You cna use Landscape and panorama photos and set them out how you wish. You are also able to then write notes on each page which I found helpful so as to indicate to the reader of my travel books, where we were at the time and what that represents. I can also point out that I have never read anywhere reports of poor quality from Momento and the two books I have just received are Fantastic - I am now awaiting two more to arrive shortly ( one a Japan trip and the other to Cambodia ). The backup support from Momento staff is fantastic and if you have an issue with anything you can ring them and they will guide you. If you want to spend the time and Yes the money, then I cannot recommend Momento more highly.Thank you steve I shall give it a go

Get an answer from our members and Momento representatives