MSY Technology Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Buckethead

Bucketheadasked

NSW, Hurstville

Wonder if their contact numbers still working in NSW stores. None pickup the phone and connect to voice message.

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, please call (02) 8065 1963 or email shurstville@msy.com.au to reach MSY Hurstville store.

Austin R

Austin Rasked

MSY Technology

Has anyone bought online? Gonna build 3 pc's for $3000 and I don't want anything to be faulty and I won't be able to get an exchange.

Lex
Lex

Have just placed an order. Will let you know if not satisfied.

Luke
Luke

I have purchased many products routers/ power supplies/ Mobo's , unfortunate I often have to return products in the first 2-7 days of operation due to manufacture faults, most of my purchases are in the MID range pricing (no discount bin), every 10 unit purchases from Ultimo shop NSW i return minimum 30%, i learnt quick/fast to KEEP ALL MANUFACTURE WARRANTY CARDS , my travels back to Ultimo shop is wearing thin & i wonder if MSY buy in bulk shady deals >?

john
john

i live up wollongong bought a mother board when i visit melbourne got home put it together it starts up for 4 seconds than turns of than on again until i to power off at power point i get no bois nothing comes up faulty board rang them up for 2 days trying to get contact with them what a pain finally got there than they stay ive to to bring mother board to them to test it i asked if i could mail it too them the reply was no than he said ill ask my boss well iam still waiting waste of $155.00 ps what i have to travel 850 klms to melbourne well say is poor service woldnt buy from this company my next step is consumer affairs
ps i had my say john from wollongong

aschoneveld

aschoneveldasked

MSY Technology

OK as of 2014 (July forward), what are the summarizing reviews (Elizabeth store is most important) I need to know what the products quality is and wether I should shop there. please? very confusing reviews!!!

Jason
Jason

This was MSY at Auburn

Crunty
Crunty

MSY is good so long as you've checked the website for stock availability, and know exactly what you want. They aren't the place to go if you want to browse. In my experience (Ultimo shop) the products I've purchased have been fine so I've not had to return anything - which seems to be an issue for most people leaving negative reviews. I go there whenever I need new components, after researching exactly what I need.

Drake
Drake

Claiming warranty is a nightmare!... Customer service is not commendable either... It's been almost 2 months and still no word from them of the replacement of my warranty claim!.. dont even try calling their number because it took ages before I got any real person answering their phone... that one time that someone responded, she told me she will get someone get back to me that day for the status of the warranty claim and guess what... no one called. Tried calling again and no luck getting someone to answer the phone... so I went to their shop at Auburn and was told they have to wait for the replacement from the vendor... I asked for a refund instead and they say they cant refund because they have to wait for the responses of the vendor first... I've got no other option but to give them another week, then start reporting it to Fair Trading.

Get an answer from our members and MSY Technology representatives