3Mwave Australia

Mwave Australia Questions & Answers

Verifiedmwave.com.au
William R. · Mwave Australia

Hey, I recently received an order from mwave and upon opening it realised that the product I was sent was different to the product I ordered, should I expect to be sent the correct keyboard or should I apply for a refund?

Filippo
Filippo

Send it back and apply for refund. Buy elsewhere. Avoid this company

William R.

I've looked online and the refund process looks flawed and inconsistent at best, should I just open and use the product I was given?

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi William, If you ordered a unit and it was not the correct one, we are more than happy to provide a refund.

If you can kindly call us on 1300 727 446 or send us an email to sales@mwave.com.au with your sales order number, we will be more than happy to look into it.

Generally, refunds take 3-5 business days to process.

Kind Regards,
Jonathon M

Monki · Mwave Australia

I recently acquired this Windows 11 computer https://www.mwave.com.au/product/mwave-office-pro-workstation-with-intel-core-i7-windows-11-pro-ac66678. Works well, no problems. A very efficient unit, however one oddity, when I shut the unit down completely via Windows, it closes down correctly and switches off. The push button on the left will not then restart it unless I turn the power off at the mains briefly! The unit doesn't have an actual 240 volt switch so it's a bend down to the powerboard, cue creaks and groans from this otherwise fit 85 year old! Any suggestions?

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Monki, Thanks for the question!

It sounds like there may be a fault with the PSU.

Please get in contact with our Australian support team on 1300 727 446 so we can review this further.

Kind Regards,
Jonathon M

Monki

Thanks will do so early next week

Monki

I have solved the problem. It was my wifi/bluetooth keyboard, a bon.elk unit. When I connected an old USB ACER keyboard I had, it now works. Maybe the bon.elk goes to sleep and later I will press a few keys on it and then try the PC. Bummer really as at my age although I still have 20 ~ 20 vision a white keyboard is easier to see in low light conditions. Anyway I'm glad my intuition is still alive and well!! Thanks for your prompt reply it was very reassuring.

Monki

Further! I went looking in Device Manager and found under Bluetooth "Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth properties and under Power Management the default was set at "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" Unticked and voila everything works. If you opened a ticket I suggest it can be closed.

Hout
Hout · Mwave Australia

I bought a laptop Over a week ago now and it still says processing and it said it would be done processing in less than 4 days but that didn’t happen. I really needed this laptop for work and education and was expecting it to arrive right before break ended but it didn’t. I have no laptop to use for my schooling and it is creating a lot of problems for me since I can’t use a device. Any help?

Marvina C.
Marvina C.

It's a public holiday so a response today is unlikely. If you go on their website, log in, and open a support ticket that's the quickest way to get a response.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Hout, I'd recommend, as Marvina (thanks!) mentioned, best to contact our CS team with your personal details and they can look into the order for you. - Daniel

Rin
Rin · Mwave Australia

I placed an order on 5 November and it is still showing processing. I note the payment was relatively quickly withdrawn from my account. It would be helpful if customers were sent regular emails concerning just how long processing takes. I am waiting on this order to finish an installation job which is costing me close to $3000. When is this order going to be processed and sent, please?

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Rin, Thanks for the feedback. We try to be as clear upfront about our stock availability to ensure our customer expectations are met wherever possible. If you can send us a private message with your SO/order number, we can look into this specific example.

All the best, Daniel

James Campbell
James Campbell · Online Store

Hi. We have gotten a few orders from you recently and I am trying to get in touch, been ringing 3 days about 6 to 7 times a day and no answer, is there a way i can contact please?

Melissa R. · Online Store

I bought a monitor received it yesterday 18/05/2022 the screen was damaged I emailed them no one has got back to me
Is there a phone number or email address I can get on to them pls

Justin T.
Justin T.

Create a ticket on their website

Melissa R.

How do you create a ticket

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Melissa, You can follow the steps in this FAQ to create a return ticket. It's done via your account page. --> external link

You can call on 1300 727 446.

All the best,
Daniel

Thankyou

Charlie A.
Charlie A. · Mwave Australia

Is there any information i can get about this product?
Because i am trying to find a good priced laptop for school and stumbled across this, but i have no clue whether or not it is working or faulty. At such a ridiculously low price i am a bit skeptical.

Mwave Australia   DM

Unfortunately, this unit been sold. Please contact our Mwave support teams directly through phone 1300 727 446 or online chat for quicker responses to information on products.

Enders H. · Mwave Australia

It's almost been a week and auspost still says "We couldn't find your tracking number". Is this normal?

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi, Please provide your order number so we can investigate.

Yes, Australia Post are currently still inundated with high volumes of freight and we have noticed that deliveries remain unscanned until it is about to delivered to you.
This is because freight is manually sorted and only scanned at the delivery depot/by the delivery driver.
There have been significant backlogs and delays in NSW and VIC due to COVID shutdowns of their depots.

external link

Enders H.

Thanks, this is the order number on the mwave site: SO01992107.

One thing I recently noticed, on the dispatch email I received, when "track order" is clicked, it uses the tracking number in the email and order page (that has letters in it) and doesn't work, but when said tracking number on the mwave order page is clicked it uses a different tracking number that seems to work.
I think dispatch email "track order" quick action might be using the wrong number for the auspost tracking?

Mwave Australia   DM

It was certainly despatched and picked up from our warehouse on the 8/11. We have sent through an investigation request to the Australia Post International Team to follow this up on their end.

Will revert as soon as an update is received.

Carlo V.
Carlo V.

Do not use MWave in the future. There are so many more and better Computer suppliers. The better ones I believe are in the Melbourne area

Mwave Australia   DM

Thanks Carlo for your input but it does not assist the customer. This is going to NZ which all Melbourne computer suppliers do not provide. Thanks anyway for your feedback whilst we work with Australia Post and NZ Post to have the order delivered to our customer.

richard u. · Mwave Australia

I was wondering when my pc would be shipped if it was in stock from supplier because it’s been 16 days.

T G.
T G.

I haven't had a good experience with this company lately. However they have a ticket system if you login you can ask when. I did get an arrogant copy pasted response when I contacted them . Who knows you might get the info you need.

richard u.

They haven’t answered so...

Zac C.
Zac C. · Mwave Australia

WHY CANT I MODIFY MY ORDER

JakeC · Mwave Australia

So order SO01841775. 1-2 business days for shipping. GONE. Still not shipped. No response to my online ticket. No one answer the phone. Online chat doesn't work. I ordered from 3 separate computer stores on the same day and have had both arrive on time and yet this order hasn't even been shipped. Second time this has happened. Not a good look for the company. I would like someone to contact me about my order if that's possible

Wayne R

Hi Jake, a company called ProductReview.com.au has been sending me queries like yours since I did a negative review on Mwave Australia after waiting for a week for a response from them on a matter that could have been easily resolved over the phone in less than a minute. Not having a contact Phone number is pathetic customer service and I imagine that it is costing them sales every day. When I sent the feedback they claimed they had never received my query. Do a negative review on them, after a few more complaints they may wake up to themselves but in the meantime, they have lost my business for good.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Jake, Your order has been fully allocated and awaiting despatch today.
This should have despatched yesterday, however Australia Post and Startrack had a national outage on their despatch systems so no orders could be despatched.
Please note we re-opened on Tues 15/6 after the long weekend, whilst your order was placed on Saturday 12/6.
Hi Wayne,
As per my response to you, we received no communication under the item or your name.
You could not purchase 2 monitors as we only have 1 in stock and the monitor will be discontinued after that - we could not sell you the 2nd unit when it was never going to arrive.
You can jump on online chat for an immediate response whilst you were on the website and having difficulties checkoing out
Jumping on to others questions when you have been provided your answer does assist in their process - please choose another monitor that is not discontinued, alternatively you may be able to.
You are more than welcome to review all the other positive reviews from customers to know that we try our best to dleiver what we promise.
Occassionaly we drop the ball and thats reality of any business.

JakeC

Thank you for the response. That is fair enough. Apologies for the blame.

Charles and Megs
Charles and Megs · Mwave Australia Physical Store

I wish to come into the store and purchase an item that is shown to be in stock, however, I cannot get an answer from anyone if I can collect the item immediately.

How can a large computer company NOT have a phone service? AND why will no one answer my messages?

Shine G.

I found their phone # but it's an automated phone service. Even when given the option to press 0 to speak to an operator it says your call can't be transferred.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Charles, If it is listed as "In Stock at Mwave" then yes, we should have in the warehouse, however stock can sell out before you arrive.
We recommend placing your order and use Pick Up or Express Pick Up to actually reserve stock.
FAQ for product availability:-
external link

Alternatively, jump on online chat during business hours - a pop up should be on the bottom right of our home page.

Shine G.

As I referenced in my own question below I only get your virtual chat at the bottom right of ANY page. And I just went to your homepage & it's still your virtual assistant.

Shine G. · Online Store

I'm not sure how long the usual wait for a response is when submitting a ticket, however due no where can I find LIVE chat with Real person (only your virtual chat) & you've stopped allowing phone calls, I'm getting a little concerned about my order.
Ticket #: JB393798

Wayne R

I waited a week for an answer before writing a negative review about their customer service, they claim that they did not receive my original question. They need to reinstate phone calls so you can speak to a person about your issues. I will not be trying to deal with them again. Send them a request to cancel your order and go elsewhere.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Shine, There currently delays in the warehouse due to large volumes of orders due to EOFY as well as the long weekend.
Your GPU is in stock and should be allocated very soon.
You submitted a ticket on the Tue 15/6 just after the long weekend and we responded yesterday 16/6 to you.
Hi Wayne,

Shine G.

It wasn't a long weekend where I was. I understand what you are saying though.
However I know you can tell I am a first time customer & you can imagine my concern after all I too am human.
Yet both yourself & possibly somebody else who replied to the ticket have yet to reference is that since my order hadn't been completed I mentioned I found the MB elsewhere cheaper but couldn't risk ordering it until I was able to confirm with you (Mwave) it was safe to do so, but I don't have time to sit by my email, etc refreshing to see what is said. Hence I included my phone number so a human could speak to me.

I thank you though for taking the time to see my question & respond to it.

Max P. · Mwave Australia

i wish to set up a War birds flight simulator, can you help me ?

Max P.

typical to hard for you grubbers to answer, my money goes overseas as per usual. thanx for nothing

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Max, Please message through the correct channels - online chat (during business hours for immediate response)
or via email.
or provide a number and a team member will call you.
This channel is not part of Mwave so is not monitored regularly so go directly to our website external link  for options to contact us.
- sales@mwave.com.au

Max P. · Mwave Australia

I wish to set up a war bird flight simulator, can you help me to get started

TJF · Mwave Australia Physical Store

Order SO01785059 This is order I complained about not being answered

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Thomas, We have checked all channel communications and your Mwave account > Messages/Tickets and cannot find any correspondence relating to a request to have your order shipped.
If you provide the channel you used to send us the request then I can search further - email, online chat etc
I have forwarded your request to the Support Team and they will reach to have this shipped to you.

Carlo C.
Carlo C. · Mwave Australia

Does your Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 RTX3080 (2021) comes with a bundle peripherals like camera, bag, mouse etc.?

theflashgamingxxmagicmik
theflashgamingxxmagicmik · Mwave Australia Physical Store

So im looking to get a new buy a bunch of parts for a new build im wondering if u guys have the parts at the store like available for purchase in lidcombe since i am looking to pay cash in hand for parts like the 3070 rtx and stuff.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi, Firstly, our showroom is cashless currently.
Second, please check product availability status online - "In Stock at Mwave" = we have stock in our warehouse, however it could sell out before you arrive, as online orders will commit the stock.
Wait times will apply dependiing on how busy the showroom is and also our warehouse is extremely busy due to the Xmas/Boxing Day long weekend orders.

baileyharry02
baileyharry02 · Mwave Australia

Hello, I bought an i5 10600kf a few days ago along with a bunch of other stuff and it just went on sale. does wave have a thing where they refund the difference if an item you purchased goes on sale in a certain amount of time or is there nothing that can be done?

Joshua H.
Joshua H. · Mwave Australia

How's it going, ive just put together a cart of a gaming pc ive created, this is my first ever build and my budget is 3k, any one wanna look over this and see if i did a decent job, & let me know before i purchase https://www.mwave.com.au/sharecart/a6b2eb47-ea90-4d2f-b73d-ffc06dc5b2a0 ?

Mwave Australia   DM

Please email techsupport@mwave.com.au for one of our techs to review your list for you.

The_Riddick
The_Riddick

Don't bother with the 2070, just wait for 3070 to get in stock. Other then that, its more or less fine.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Mwave Australia is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.

Visit Official Website