Mwave Australia Questions & Answers

77 questions from our users

Jack

Jackasked

Mwave Australia

Does mwave do the processing of parts on Sunday's?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.

Not sure about Sunday you would have to contact them, but they are open on Saturday mornings, not sure what hours. If you pay via paypal delivery is never more than 2 days, I've had stuff arrive the next day.

Hi Jack,
We are closed on Sundays so no processing of orders or picking of orders.
Please see our Google listing or our website for office/warehouse trading hours.

Daniel

Danielasked

Mwave Australia

Do i have to bring a parent to pick up an order if I'm turning 16 this year?

Dave

Daveasked

Mwave Australia Physical Store

I am looking at a new computer system buying a number of parts from Mwave. I want to buy the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X.

It is valued at $440.00 at CCPU computers; would Mwave be willing to bring their price down to match that?

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Sorry Dave, we wont be able to match as this is way below our cost. Please check their stock to ensure you are receiving a brand new item and not a used one.
This is the lowest price in the market so purchase with caution, however should you manage to get the stock (and it is new) then you have scored yourself a great bargain.
Good luck...
Regards

AbsoluteCancer R.
AbsoluteCancer R.

Hi i was wondering in your pre built system Mwave F27i 2.0 Gaming PC - RX 580 8GB Edition SKU# AC26157
yould you guys be able to add a pci wifi adapter to it. Yes i will pay for it if so thanks.

Brendan47

Brendan47asked

Mwave Australia

How long would it take to ship to Brisbane when using eParcel?

Michael K
Michael K

I am not sure Brendan. Aust post claims eParcel shipments have next business day delivery time. From my experience Mwave always processes orders quickly.

Patrick M.
Patrick M.

Hi Brendan,
Generally 2 days to Brisbane however at times it could be delivered next day and other times longer than 2days.
AustPost state that deliveries can take up to 10days so you will need to allow for this if your delivery does not turn up within the week.

Fairness

Fairnessasked

Mwave Australia

What is the metod of payment?

ahar2
ahar2

paypal

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please see our FAQs for all payment options:-

Bpay, DirectDeposit, Paypal, Zippay, Visa, MC, Amex

You will be able to select payment methods available at the checkout.

Bibhor S.

Bibhor S.asked

Mwave Australia

What is the average time for building custom pc? I chose the pick up options so without the delivery time whats the time like usually?
Thanks!

Hi Bibhor,
Build times are generally 3-5 business days but the processing time for stock allocation will depend if we have stock of components and if we need to order stock in from suppliers (refer Stock availability on product page).
If stock is in our Lidcombe warehouse then generally a week.

Samasked

Mwave Australia

Mwave is all very slick until you have a problem with the product. The the runaround begins with Mwave trying to pass you off to the manufacturer. My question is: will Mwave give a refund on faulty goods as required by Consumer Law and if not why not? And with they make it an easy experience or difficult?

NewportHandyman
NewportHandyman

Funny, I'm going through the exact same thing right now.

Dear Sam,
Remedies under ACL will depend if the fault is minor or major. If the fault is a major fault, then yes you may choose a new replacement or refund - your choice.
Generally we would recommend customers to contact the manufacturers directly for technical support as they are the specialists in their products. You may choose to process your warranty through them (if local support is available which is generally quicker) or still process through Mwave.
Regardless if you proceed through us we still need to verify the fault before offering any remedy.
Hope this helps.
If you would like me to review your ticket, please share and I will assist.

Sam

Everything worked out in the end as I went to Sansung's rep and the problem was fixed. I think the rel problem is MWave didn;t really explain the process properly but I appreciate your response. I reckon you just need to explain how it all works better but I still like dealing with MWave as I find the staff very helpful. Cheers.

Angela

Angelaasked

My order Order - SO01091132
order on 4th December & paid more for quick delivery. I looked up progress, said still processing??

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please submit a ticket directly on your Mwave account for a quicker response.
Or call 1300 727 446 for customer service assistance from 9am-6pm.

Hi Angela,
This was despatched on Mon 10/12 and Startrack tracking shows it has been delivered Tues 11/12.
You should have received tracking details via an email and SMS from Mwave and Startrack.
Please contact our team if there are issues with the delivery.

Hoang Bui

Hoang Buiasked

Mwave Australia

I would to go for custom water cooling but I'm confused how much and how long it's take to build?

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please send your email request to techsupport@mwave.com.au for quotation on WC build.The build costs could be high depending on the complexity of your WC request. Lead time to complete would also depend on availability of parts.
Please note due to the Xmas rush, PC build orders would expect some delays over this period due to the increased volume of PC builds.
Hope this helps..

Richie

Richieasked

Mwave Australia

How long does a delivery take to arrive to Lidcombe via eparcel or Auspost?

Hi Richie,
In theory it should only take a day or two to be delivered to Lidcombe from our warehouse in Lidcombe, however in some cases we have seen eParcel deliveries take 3 or more days to delivered to Sydney metro.
If you can pick up then that would be quicker if you are local.

Eric Lu

Eric Luasked

Mwave Australia

How can you test a custom built PC if you choose to not include the windows 10 usb drive? I'm saving for a new PC :)

Nathans250
Nathans250

You would run an ISO image off a usb and bios boot to the USB drive to test all hardware and software are functioning correctly before shipping

Mike Peabody

Mike Peabodyasked

Mwave Australia

Can I place an order with cash in store and pick it up later? I intend to buy an MSI GV62 8RC but I cannot order online, and checking if the laptop is in stock every day is less than ideal. If there is a way to recieve email notifications when a product is back in stock at Lidcombe I’d like to know.

Hi Mike,

If the item is listed as "Notify Me" then unfortunately we cannot take any orders for the laptop as neither supplier nor Mwave have in stock at the moment.
You can click on the Notify Button and leave your email so as soon as the item is available at either our supplier or Mwave, you will be notified via email - the stock status should then change to 'In Stock at Supplier" or "In Stock at Mwave".

We do take cash payment for orders over the counter and then have the item ordered in - an Mwave customer account will need to be setup for this.(the above still applies though)

Oliver

Oliverasked

Mwave Australia

Hi Mwave. I am a customer that has bought a custom pc from you on September the 10th. I was wondering if you would build the pc for me or if I have to assemble it myself?

Hi Oliver
If you bought a custom PC through our custom pc configurator then we will assemble and test for you.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 727 446 with your order number for the team to confirm for you.

RadeonStar

RadeonStarasked

Hi Mwave,
I'm planning to buy a customised Chief's Esports Gaming PC and the AOC G2460VQ6 24" Full HD 75Hz 1ms FreeSync Gaming Monitor towards the end of the year. So I was wondering how many years of warranty you provide with both products?

Hi RadeonStar,

On the right of the product page on our website for each product will show the manufacturers warranty.

Our Prebuilt PCs come with 2years warranty back to us.
AOC G2460VQ6: has a 3 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty.

Hope this clarifies.

Fiona

Fionaasked

Mwave Australia

Hi. Can you advise approx freight time to New Zealand for small package - headphones.
Many thanks
Fiona

To NZ, 7-10 days by International eParcel Post

Elie. A

Elie. Aasked

Mwave Australia

Hi Mwave, i would like to buy a dozen of sandisk sd cards to use with my DSLR. However, my concern is this - are your sandisk memory cards GENUINE and comes with manufacturer warranty?
Cheers Elie

Hi Ellie,
Yes these are genuine and come with full manufacturers warranty.
Stock is sourced from local Australian distributors.
Warranty is processed directly through Mwave if there are any issues with the cards.
Hope this clarifies.
Regards

Martin Mc Donnell

Martin Mc Donnellasked

Mwave Australia

Why does MWAVE only allow entries to competitions on Facebook .
What,s wrong with email entries.
I like my privacy

Gavin H

Gavin Hasked

Mwave Australia

where can you pick up from?

Hi Gavin,
We only have one pick up location at that is the same address as on our website and google.

Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Ave
LIDCOMBE NSW 2141

Tea
Tea

I picked up from Lidcombe.
It's easy to get to and there is plenty of parking in the area :-)

Paulc98
Paulc98

Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Avenue
(off Bachell Ave)
Lidcombe, NSW 2141, Australi

Rama HMasked

Mwave Australia

Hello Mwave, I've ordered Asus ROG GL553VD but hasn't received anything from Mwave. But the problem is I already sent the verification email to you through verify@mwave.com.au 3 times and it was my first time to buy electronics from you guys, I used Mastercard and my money not in there anymore. afterwards, i don't know what to do because no further information after i sent requirement i need to finish the first verification. My order number : SO00954658, any help?

Hi Rama,
I have had the verification team check their mailboxes for your email.
Unfortunately, it seems that your emails have ended up in their spam/junk folder and was inadvertently missed.
This will be dealt with as a priority.
Apologies for the delay and inconvenience.

Rama HM

Please verified my confirmation straight away because I've been waiting since last week. otherwise, thanks for informing me this because of I really upset even I know it was easter before but I appreciated your team works. and sorry for spamming because my first email doesn't have any attachment to it.

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Verified and despatched today 4/4/18.
Delivery could be late this week or early next week with AustPost to your PO Box..
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

LeeC

LeeCasked

Mwave Australia

Is MWave an Australian owned company?

100% Australian owned

Willgee
Willgee

Well it does have physical stores in Australia. I know because I bought a few products from there, So in that sense , yes it is Australian and you are protected by Australian Consumer Law unlike so many of the other online brand companies like Becextech etc. Who the actual beneficiaries and owners are I do not know and does it really have significance in this day and age? I have no idea if they are paying tax but I presume they would be because all of their products come from their Australian warehouse, but who knows?

Mark
Mark

According to mwave.com.au

Showroom/Pick up
Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Ave(off Bachell Ave)
Lidcombe, NSW 2141, Australia
Service Hours
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am - 1pm(AEST)
Phone: 1300 727 446