MyUs

MyUs Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.
An J.
An J.

It's been 3 weeks since the tracking status shows Shipping Lable is created and no further updates. I have reached out the customer service team several times, but with no luck. Has anyone who met the same situation and received their parcel eventually? If yes, how long did it take?

my m.
my m.

Did you get the parcel? Or obtained refund via paypal?

Lonny B.
Lonny B.

I'm having the same problem....No valid tracking, No valid way bill....no response in regards to pending shipment. Its been 2 months now

Teanne S.
Teanne S.

Is MyUs restricted to the stores they provide on their website? Ive ordered at a store not listed on the website - will my item still be able to be tracked and sent to me?
How do I select a preferred courier? So I don’t get charged too much hopefully

Denis M.
Denis M.

Good luck, you’ll need it

Black Dog
Black Dog

Are there any "Good" forwarders out there? Just had a disastrous experience with Shipito and was about to make the same mistake with My US.

G--AU
G--AU

I looked up Shipito and was turned off, then used these guys and got scammed. I'm thinking there aren't

Angry and frustrated

I have had the same problem with MYUS as others who have written a recent review - they haven't forwarded my parcel. 'Shocking Support' indicated they would be shipping their remaining packages out of their MYUS. Can someone please let me know how I can do this? Do I just ask another courier company to go to MYUS and retrieve my parcel? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Toni

OzBuyer
OzBuyer

Give them a negative review on their Facebook page. That seems to get a response

Angry and frustrated

Thank you for your help. I have already done this but unfortunately to no avail.

Robyn R
Robyn R

If you go to the company Facebook page especially the Reviews and Community tabs other disgruntled customers have posted info on who to contact and how to lodge a complaint. Contact details for the Sarasota District Attorney right up to the FBI.

Angry and frustrated

Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it and will follow up.

Peter G.
Peter G.

I read MyUS 'customer' reviews on trust pilot which seemed to be over 5,000 positive strong before reading this and signing up for a MyUS account Then I went back to trustpilot and noticed the following info provided by Trustpilot about MyUS.... This company has claimed their profile, but we have no recent records of them asking their customers to review them using Trustpilot’s invitation services. In some cases, this may result in a lower star rating. Any company can claim their profile and ask their customers to review them for free. So......I think MyUS have been creating an overwhelming number of positive fake reviews on trustpilot

socialhub000
socialhub000

Peter, take it from me....this company is fraudulent. I ordered wine from Bright Cellars since they don't ship overseas and looked for options for a forward shipper, MYUS came up as a recommendation (likely due to fake customer reviews) and lo and behold; for something that costs $60 wine bottle overseas, MYUS tried to charge me $160 just to ship those few bottles over.

$160 just to ship $60 bottle wine....an absolute joke. DO NOT TRUST THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

Extra Information

Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.