Narellan Pools Questions & Answers

no one

Does anyone have the full warranty description of Narellan in one piece?

Our plan was to add solar and heating after the build if we have enough cash left or again but some posted discussion here worries me that I can't heat my water over 28 degrees ???

joanneho060

How many appalling reviews can the company get? Who knows if the good reviews are legit.....
14 reviews provide a below a 3 star and 17 reviewers have quoted quality as a concern. Mmmmm.
I almost asked for a quote from this company but after reading some of the negative reviews I am very wary to pay cash to a pool company with so many appalling reviews 10% are bad which statistically hides the rest that has not reacted and sit in silence.
I have noticed that there are good reviews but it's hard to know if they are legit.
I looked on their website and they do not have a physical address listed. This always looks shonky I'm afraid. How are you supposed to contact a pool installation company when you are not sure they exist? After the Covid downturn in business, I noticed an increase in dissatisfied clients. Perhaps the company is going through tough times and cannot find enough qualified staff/contractors to meet all its commitments
Do most people feel this company is legit and capable of doing a good job or will they just take my cash and leave me with a dud?
Is 2023 out of the question if so I won't bother talking to the company?

Adrian S.
Adrian S.

Why bother wasting time requesting a quote, as per my review with their email response posted they have no capacity for 2023 ‍

jason.ormsby.90
jason.ormsby.90

A guy i work with lives on the south side of Brisbane and payed his deposit only to have the subcontractors go bust and Narellan pools won't refund their deposit.
It's going through court now.

no one

They still look the best "in comparison" to other pool companies. But your comment now makes me wonder if that shine is true. Seen many posts about shell quality issues and I'm worried about their warranty. Doesn't say much on the page. Does anyone have their full warranty?

Shell quality is rubish

No warranty forget it

MJP

Would anyone happen to know the customer service number of a Narellan Canada? I am getting a pool installed and the company that supplies Narellan pools is a NIGHTMARE to deal with!

joanneho060

Hope you canceled it based on the number of legit poor reviews. Take care.

MJP

Sadly no. The lawsuit is pending though.

Pamela S.
Pamela S.

HI do you install your pools in Lynn Haven Florida?

Brett

Hi, I am getting a Narellan symphony pool but struggling to choose colour between blue agate and Mediterranean pearl. Would appreciate any recommendations and photos. Thanks

Christian
Christian

We have chosen Blue Agate. It looks great in the Sun like real sea water in the sun.

Brett

Thanks so much Christian. That’s what we’re leaning towards and this will help us a lot!

Peter L.
Peter L.

How many litres does the Narellan Pools Princess 8 hold. It would be nice if Narellan Pools include the water capacity of the website pool dimensions too..... It's not that difficult surely.......

Dave M.
Dave M.

24,300L

gary
gary

Hi Dave I have the same question as I'm wanting to heat the pool. We have the Super Princess 8 and I'm just wondering is that definetly the correct amount of litres of water 24,300? Cheers for any help...

adsljjld
adsljjld

Hi Am looking at Narellen Pools Brisbane, can anyone recommend them or had a bad experience with them

Warren
Warren

It depends on the installer that is referred to you. If the company has 'Award' in it's name, run a mile.

Traveller
Traveller

We have been looking at this too, there doesn't seem to be one in North Brisbane, only Sunshine Coast. Warren is that a particular area of Brisbane you are talking about?

Rob M.
Rob M.

Be careful with Narellan Pools. I committed and paid my deposit to them back in May this year and they gave me a estimated delivery date of end of August. In the last week of August they informed me that its delayed until end of October. Im now being informed it wont be delivered until January!

Claire B.
Claire B.

I was told March 21. Three business days before they told me this was a mistake!

Gus
Gus

Hi Everyone, Any owner of the Nivarna range? I have recently installed the 7m Nirvana and got one question that I would like to discuss please

Ads
Ads

Hi i am looking at getting a fiberglass pool and have read many reviews of the gel coat issue that have been present in the last 2-5 years with fiberglass pools. The warranty claims that have been submitted against the pool shell manufactures and all of there responses being the owners fault with correct water quality as the principle issue for the gel coat bleaching is absolutely rubbish and very concerning for a potential customer. Has anyone on this forum have a pool shell supplier that they have used with reel life 1-2 years experience with the pool shell not bleaching due to in proper application of the gel coat substrate. Would love to have a pool installed but i am worried by what i have read and don't want to risk a $40K duck pond in the back yard.

Rob and Neil
Rob and Neil

Hi Ads I have a Narellen Pool and am trying to contact their Head Office to discuss this issue but they are not calling me back to discuss. I have sent them details and they asked me for all my pool water test results. With this latest experience I’d look around.

Shane
Shane

I am having the same issue on a 4 year old pool. Same answer from them blaming my pool shop water tests. Above the water line is nearly white. Sunny side of the pool is faded so bad. Narrellan pools was nearly 10k dearer in price then cheaper company. Should of just went with them.happy to take your money but not 1 person has been successful in a claim from what I am reading. I was told about half a dozen claims of faded pools on the day of handover of my pool and to keep an eye on it. . Run a mile. Don’t waste your money.

joanneho060

I am with you on that Ads. I almost asked this company for a quote and was prepared to pay them cash but reading back through legit reviews I am alarmed by the more than 14 to 15 reviews out of 41 that are appalling. Best wishes on your search. I am now very concerned that the company gets so many different contractors to install their pools. This means quality work would be very hard to maintain. I am now reconsidering a fiberglass pool unless the bleaching issue has been addressed.

Jess M
Jess M

How have you found norther river narellan pools? So far we have dealt with Bruce and he seems great. Hoping the feedback is great and we can confidently sign with them asap

Sheik
Sheik

I have used Campbelltown one and they were great

Sonya
Sonya

I have used the Southern Sydney Narellan pools and honestly found them great, couldn’t fault them with anything.

Elaine J.
Elaine J.

Hello I am trying to get an address and phone number for Narellan Pools Head Office, can anyone help? Thanks

Tenille
Tenille

Hi Elaine, I am not sure sorry I believe their head office is in Townsville though so maybe try googling the Townsville branch. Good luck.

Narellan Pools   DM

Hi Elaine, thank you for reaching out. Our head office is in Sydney - do you have a question for our Client Care department? They can be reached on 1800 045 015.

Lyn S
Lyn S

My Narellan pool is spraying water from the pipes near the filter. How do I get someone out to see to it? I have called before and no one has returned my call. I am at Glossodia

Narellan Pools   DM

Hi Lyn, thank you for your question. Could you please email our Client Care team, providing your full name and phone number as well as the details you provided above, so that they can reach out to you as soon as possible? The email is clientcare@narellanpools.com.au

Thank you, again.

Pete W
Pete W

Hi, just in the process of getting a visit from Narellan pools Hawkesbury. Would appreciate anyone's opinion from their own experience with this franchisee.

RADS
RADS

I am sure you are going to meet Dean Douglas from Narellan Pools Nepean. He is super good and committed. You will never repent dealing with him.

joanneho060

Hope you read all the reviews and had a great pool installed without trouble.

Sue S.
Sue S.

How do you replace the lights in your Narellan Pool. Ours is completely out for over 1 year now.

Adam from Emu Plains
Adam from Emu Plains

If my lights didn’t work I would ask Dean, my Narellan Pool installer. Go back and call your installer or find out the manufacturer of the lights and check them out. Good luck. Pool shops as well.

Ketah E.
Ketah E.

Has anyone had the infloor cleaning installed in their Narellan Pool? Wanting to know how it works and if they are happy with it?

Joanne R.
Joanne R.

After 4 years our l.e.d pool lights are barely working. One has a little flicker and the other only half works. How do I fix this with a fibreglass narellen pool?

ava
ava

Hi

Has anyone had pool installed by parramatta/Blacktown narellan team? How was your experience and are you happy with the quality? We are just in process of going through quotes would be helpful to know other people’s experience
Thanks !

Frank

Has anyone dealt with Narellan pools in western Sydney and how was device.
I've got a quote from splash constructions and still deciding between all the quotes from
Coral reef pools
Leisure pools
Local pools and spas
Nepean pools
Hawkesbury pools
Any feedback would be good
Send SMS also to 0408 621 539

John S

If you have a dispute with one of the franchise owners regarding the installation quality of the pool, are complaints handled by head office or the franchise owner?

Kelsi2577
Kelsi2577

I would attempt to sort out through the franchise owner first as they were the ones who carried out the work. Hopefully you can get some resolution.

John S

That avenue has been well and truly exhausted. My options, as I see them, are to have head office intervene and assist the franshise owner in resolving the problems or to engage a legal colleague/ACCC to force a settlement between us.

Liz
Liz

Hi John have you had any luck I am also in your situation with a franchisee? Liz

John S

Unfortunately not. It had all gone very quiet at their end. I have used their unpaid sum to get someone else to rectify their work now so they can definitely get lost about paying them any more money. Which franchise? ours was Adelaide South :( It was a shame. They started out so well in the beginning.

Elga
Elga

Has anyone used the gold coast franchise before? Experience?

Get an answer from our members and Narellan Pools representatives