Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

is Fatblaster lactose free

Angela walker

Angela walkerasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi i have just brought $50 Worth the shakes they were on Sale Two of the shakes didn't have a scoop.

Sam

Samasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I got keto fit protein fat blaster from my friend who used to drink it before, but it doesn’t have the expiry date , how can I know that , but I can give you the barcode

Dee

Deeasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Do I have to use skim milk ?

Debbie
Debbie

Only if you want to lose weight

Kim C.

Kim C.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can I use Fat Blaster shakes whilst taking Carbamazepine 200mg twice daily?
Thankyou for your assistance!
Regards, Kim

Liz

Lizasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is it ok to use fatblaster 3 meals a day. If it is ok is there limit to how long I can use it?

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I’ve just bought the keto fit protein fat blaster shake and I was wondering if anyone has lost any weight with it? I plan on having it for every meal of the day.

MartyCasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

How can something containing 38% sugar (according to their own website) be good for you ? May as well just drink a standard milkshake or slurpee.

Shontay M.

Shontay M.asked

why is it not suitable fore a 14 year old can it harm me

avabg
avabg

Hi there, it probably doesn’t have all the nutrients required for a 14 year old, But maybe check with your Dr if you are needing to use it for weight issues.

Tamari B.

Tamari B.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Do u use this fatblaster ultimate diet shake contains green coffee bean with water or milk it doesn't say how 2 use it?

Adam C.

Adam C.asked

Chocolate

Can I have this safely as a diabetic?

At 38% sugar ?

Lisa H.

Lisa H.asked

Chocolate

I have just started and am getting diarrhea is this normal

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I know each persons body is different but does anyone know roughly how much weight I can lose and how long it will take with the fatblaster chocolate shake (mixed with water not milk) as breakfast, lunch and dinner with only fruit as snacks?

Len

Hi Coco Latte, from memory I think I lost 2.5kg the first week which settled down to a steady kilo a week until I introduced more food back into my diet ..... though I used to also add frozen fruit to my shakes to make them a little thicker, plus I used to eat a few frozen cherries as snacks instead of whole fruits or other "treats"..... starting is the hardest bit LOL! but once your mind is made up to do it, then it becomes easier and easier to stick with it until your goal is reached..... but I also had pizza and desert once a fortnight, but I also gave up all added sugars and bread and still watch those things now.

Coco Latte

Thanks for replying :) A kilo a week is still great because i need a quick fix for an upcoming party. I'm going to purchase the chocolate flavour fat blaster shake today and I'll see how it goes after about a week :)

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can I lose weight by using Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes as every meal and no exercise?

Len

Hi Coco Latte, you can most definitely lose weight with just using the shakes and a sensible diet (but no cheating) I have trouble exercising due to physical problems and still lost a significant amount of weight without exercising.

Coco Latte

That’s great! I never have time for exercise and knowing that I can still lose weight with this shake is amazing. Thanks for your reply

Sarahb

Sarahbasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hey all, I've been on the shakes for about a week.. Has anyone had any quick mass loss with taking the tablets as well?

Len

Not sure what you would call "mass" loss, but the first week I tried it I lost a bit over 2kg which was for me pretty good! and that without exercise.

Sweetu

Sweetuasked

Chocolate

Is it okay to have fatblaster for breakfast and dinner. And not to replace a lunch with the shake ? Is it still going to help to lose weight ?

Brody F.

Brody F.asked

Does it actually work?

Hi Brody F,
yes the shakes work quite well if you stick to a "diet" of your choosing, I was also watching what I was putting in my mouth for the rest of the day and lost 30kg over 12 months and have kept it off for 2 years ............... 10 years ago I was 145kgs and had my stomach stapled and still put on weight again and got back up to 120kg so went onto these shakes (I tried most of the others and this brand just tasted better) and I got my weight back down to 80kgs using common sense eating and the shakes only, no exercise other than a walk somedays, the trick is refocusing your mind and attitude then retraining your taste buds for less sugar, I also gave up bread ...... but when you start seeing good weight loss results it will inspire you.

Bec S.

Bec S.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi! I have been on the shakes for 6 weeks and have lost 7kg! I still want to lose more weight but seem to be stuck on the same weight for 2 weeks now! Any ideas?

Len

If you can fast two days a week taking nothing but liquids (water, veggie juices and tea/coffee) and walk the dog a lot more........... but I also found having one day per fortnight where I had a controlled food treat also seemed to help me, I used to have a half a medium sized pizza folllwed by a bowl of icecream, and just continue with the shake diet as normal ............ my normal was:
breakfast: Shake with 8 whole frozen strawberries and some fibre mix all pureed in the Ninja mixer
Lunch: Shake with 8 whole frozen strawberries pureed in the Ninja mixer, and a piece of fruit and a couple of fresh dates
Evening meal: 1 piece of chicken breast, 2 types of fresh green vegs, small potato, carrot. & pear or apple

Lily Mae

Lily Maeasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Will the Ultimate fat blaster shake kick you out of ketosis?

Laura O

Laura Oasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is a known adverse reaction pins and needles and increased anxiety.

Len

I have not had any adverse effects like pins and needles or anxiety that you ask about Laura O and I have been using Fatblaster for over a year.....