9Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes Questions & Answers

ytsim · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can I use warm milk instead of cold skim milk?

Bluey

No definitely not. If you don’t want to use milk straight from the fridge, lift it out an hour before you want to make your shake. Using skim milk will reduce your fat intake. You can always compare 2 by reading the labels. Hope this helps you ytsim

ytsim

Really? It's freezing here ATM I don't want a cold shake I want a nice warm hot one.

Daisy
Daisy · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi, does the shake make you feel sick after few hours? I had diarrhoea and vomitting along with slight dizziness. I had it with oat milk.

Bluey

Maybe an allergy to oat milk. I’ve just finished my first packet. I’m sensitive to many things. Triage nightmare. No side effects from it.

Maddie G. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can children have this

Maddie G. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is this allowed to be had by a 12 year old girl ?

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

No. The shakes are recommended only for 18+
Why would a 12 year old girl want to limit food intakes to shakes?
If there's a medical weight issue they are dealing with, they should consult a GP and nutritionist.

Marianne
Marianne · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you have fat blaster shakes hot

Deidre Lockyer

Honestly I’ve never tried to do that. It might be best to ask their customer service people. I know there’s other shakes you definitely can’t heat up so maybe ask them. You could Google the question too.

Idk probs y not

Sharon C
Sharon C · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi my name is Sharon and I would like to know why you haven’t got the banana flavour in a tub. I love love love banana.

Same banana good

Terri
Terri · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

How much green tea extract do they contain as does not have the amount on the container

Deidre Lockyer

I’m not sure they have green tea extract in this drink? I take any kind of super greens powder in mine as well for extra greens, it works well.

margaret f.
margaret f. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can I use water instead in my fat blaster I can’t drink milk

Deidre Lockyer

You probably could but it might not taste as good. I switched to soy and almond milk, that helped me, maybe give it a go, even with half soy/almond milk, half water. Good luck!

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Do I have to exercise to lose the weight ?

Tasma Horsburgh
Tasma Horsburgh · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

If instead of using milk, can I use water and still feel full afterwards?

Anne S.
Anne S. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you heat the choc mocha shake

Robert W.
Robert W.

Is it okay to use fat blaster after use by date

nevets989
nevets989 · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

What artificial sweetener do the use in this?

nevets989
nevets989 · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

What artificial sweetener do they use in this?

Kel.o
Kel.o · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Do these keep you full for a period of time? And what is the taste like as some taste really horrible

David C.
David C.

No, they don't, you still feel hungry, don't waste your money.

Tory
Tory

The taste is great in my opinion, I love them all except the double mocha but that's 'cause I don't like coffee anything. RE being full, I have a Fatblaster shake & fruit for lunch but come 5.30 p.m. I'm very keen to have my evening meal cooking, but then maybe that's just me being a greedy guts.

Sue S.
Sue S. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can u use trim milk instead of skim milk for ur shakes

Neha
Neha · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can we drink fatblaster shake before going to bed

LRick
LRick · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I've just started on fat blaster-I like the thick chocolateyness of it but any advice on how to tone down the super sweetness??

Mitcham M.
Mitcham M. · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Why I'm n't lossing weight when I'm taking fatblaster for man even though I walk 3 to 5 kilometers every evening afta dina.During the day I don't eat anything as I take the shake.

Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Under eating can also cause your body to go into starvation mode so therefore you won't lose weight

lily.young1729
lily.young1729 · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can a 13 year old drink this?

Sam
Sam  · FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you have snacks between shakes time

Get an answer from our members and Naturopathica representatives

Select a listing for your question
Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes