Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

66 questions from our users

Di P

Di Pasked

Vanilla

Is it ok to add some fruit to the shakes as in small handfull of frozen banana or mango and strawberries in the raspberry shake

Diddles62
Diddles62

I add fruit to my shakes it makes the shakes thicker like a "smoothy"

godlovesloreto

godlovesloretoasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi can I drinks the shakes if I am trying to get pregnant ?

Cathy C.

Cathy C.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

How long after the best before date are the drinks ok to use still

maryt

marytasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

What is the difference between Keto-Fit Plant Protein , Fuel for body and brain and Keto_Fit Protein, Burn Fat in Ketosis

julia

juliaasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

If I am using 2 shakes a day with skim milk, breakfast and lunch, how many calories does that leave for me to have for dinner?? And what can I eat in between??

Julia M.

Julia M.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi, I am trying to figure out how many extra calories i can have, on top of having a shake for breakfast, and a shake for lunch....thanks

Fiona D.

Fiona D.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi just wondering if I am having at least two shakes a day and the Fatblaster tablets each day is it ok to still have tea/coffee?

Tpate10

I still drink coffee and tea and lost weight.

Maddi

Maddiasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi! So I'm currently breastfeeding my 13 month old, can I have the shakes (will only be having 1 for breakfast as I'm a busy mum and don't have time for a normal breakfast) and still feed my daughter?? Is it safe?
Thanks:)

Joy M.

Joy M.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

does it come in Strawberry flavour?

Mariah R.

Mariah R.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is it normal to get diarrhoea from these shakes l seem to get it each time I start using the shakes

Tpate10

I did not get diarrhoea while drinking the shakes I actually found it keeps me regular.

Barbara C

Barbara Casked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is this safe to use for mature aged lady with high blood pressure and cholesterol.

Terri K.

Terri K.asked

is Fatblaster lactose free

Angela walker

Angela walkerasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi i have just brought $50 Worth the shakes they were on Sale Two of the shakes didn't have a scoop.

Sam

Samasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I got keto fit protein fat blaster from my friend who used to drink it before, but it doesn’t have the expiry date , how can I know that , but I can give you the barcode

Dee

Deeasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Do I have to use skim milk ?

Debbie
Debbie

Only if you want to lose weight

Kim C.

Kim C.asked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can I use Fat Blaster shakes whilst taking Carbamazepine 200mg twice daily?
Thankyou for your assistance!
Regards, Kim

Liz

Lizasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is it ok to use fatblaster 3 meals a day. If it is ok is there limit to how long I can use it?

Coco Latte

Coco Latteasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I’ve just bought the keto fit protein fat blaster shake and I was wondering if anyone has lost any weight with it? I plan on having it for every meal of the day.

MartyC

MartyCasked

FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

How can something containing 38% sugar (according to their own website) be good for you ? May as well just drink a standard milkshake or slurpee.

Shontay M.

Shontay M.asked

why is it not suitable fore a 14 year old can it harm me

avabg
avabg

Hi there, it probably doesn’t have all the nutrients required for a 14 year old, But maybe check with your Dr if you are needing to use it for weight issues.