Nestle NAN Comfort 2
Part of Nestle NAN Comfort 3.8

Nestle NAN Comfort 2 Questions & Answers

Taiwo O.
Taiwo O. · NAN Comfort 2

Please what is the difference between Nan 2 option and Nan 2 comfort?

Coco
Coco · NAN Comfort 2

Did nan2 get a recipe change? Has anyone who #1 didn’t agree with their bubs changed to #2 and it’s been ok?

Mikey7
Mikey7

Yes it changed. We won't be staying with Nestle into stage 2, so can't answer whether it's any good - recent review suggest it's no good.

Happy little vegemite
Happy little vegemite

I totally agree with Mikey7. The new formula of nan 2 is not good at all. My baby is having bad diarrhoea and thus a severe case of nappy rash due to frequent motions....very disappointed that they cold Turkey chanced the formulation....

Sina
Sina

My 3yr old as of last week been taking 2 bottles (180ml each) one at noon nap time and 1 before night time. No issues with old formula until new one introduced. If my 3yr old having diarhoea/upset stomach on 2 bottles, I can only imagine what a 3 month old baby is going through with several bottles. Stear clear.

Tess
Tess · NAN Comfort 2

Tess
Tess · NAN Comfort 2

Can you change from comfort 2 back to 1, my grandson was fine with 1 and on two he vomits and brings ups a lot. He is just turned 6months

TinaA
TinaA

Hi Tess, my son was on Comfort 1 until he was 13 months old. I find that comfort 1 is gentle on his stomach.

Kez
Kez

Hi Tess, same thing happened to my baby girl who is 7 months. Changed to Comfort 2 but back on Comfort 1 now less vomits with the 1.

Harmeet G.
Harmeet G. · NAN Comfort 2

I bought nan 2 eight days before my son turns 6 months. How much should I feed him. Should I get nan 1 instead

Xiao Yang
Xiao Yang · NAN Comfort 2

Hi, 7 scoops 210ml is not enough for my baby boy, does anyone know if I can add another scoop and 30ml water in the bottle?

Claire F.
Claire F.

30mls to one scoop for the Nan supreme. I think its the same for comfort but just double check your portions

Ilonka C
Ilonka C · NAN Comfort 2

Can anyone help what's the difference between nan optipro vs nan comfort?? From the Nestle website, I cant to see the difference at all? Thx

Jess S.
Jess S.

trying to find out the same! did anyone get back to you?

Maddi J
Maddi J · NAN Comfort 2

I just brought Nan Comfort 2 instead of Nan Comfort 1 for my 3 month old. Will it be okay if i still use it?

Biju
Biju · NAN Comfort 2

My baby girl has just turned 6 months and started solid...we have been giving her NAN comfort 1till 6 months and now started NAN pro gold 2 recently and she is constipated after that.what would you recommend for her?

Jane
Jane

My son did not go well with Nan Pro Gold before either, so I continued using the next one which is Comfort 2 for him and he was fine. Later, there is no Comfort 3, I changed to S26, and he is on S26, stage 3.

Hope this helps.

Niki
Niki

There actually is a comfort 3 available at most coles woolies big w

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN Comfort 2