Nestle NAN Optipro

109 questions from our users

Baby boy

Baby boyasked

NAN Optipro 2

My son is 8months, he seems to struggle to pass stool with the nan2 optipro. He used nan1 optipro before and was fine. Can i switch back to nan1 optipro?

Arpita P.
Arpita P.

I think you should keep him hydrated. My daughter recently had this problem but that is because of introduction of solids. But now she is fine as I’m keeping her hydrated with more liquids.

Sophy

Sophyasked

NAN Optipro 1

My Baby is 7 days old is on nan optipro 1 and struggling with the poo. He is doing it every second day what can be the problem or should I switch to other formula

Vicks
Vicks

Has the same issue. My doctor mentioned to put one less scoop of formula into the bottle. (4 oz of water to 3 scoops of formula). Haven’t had any problems (bub is 4 months old)

Minky R.

Minky R.asked

I see it shows "use within 3 weeks after opening" on the Nan optipro 1, is it necessary and what are the dangers of continuing to give the baby that formula beyond the 3weeks?

Ruth O.

Ruth O.asked

NAN Optipro 1

My baby is 3 months old and am giving him 60ml 2scoops.. Is it okay for him or will there be any problem?

Hena S

Hena Sasked

NAN Optipro 2

hello everyone. my daughter is going to six months after five days. so which NAN stage formula should i give her, the stage one or two?

Avid D.

Avid D.asked

NAN Optipro 2

My daughter is 9 months old. How many tins of nan 2 optipro will be suitable for one month?

rochelle p.

rochelle p.asked

How many scoop for 5days old baby?

Trixie A.

Trixie A.asked

my son is 1month and 3 weeks how many proportion of milk and water should i give? how should i prepare the the proper formula for his age ?

Ronilen C.

Ronilen C.asked

What happen to my 2 yrs old daughter after drinking expired powdered milk? Nan Optipro Three expiration date was Dec. 31, 2019..I overlooked the expiration date and give to my daughter yesterday.

Haley S.

Haley S.asked

NAN Optipro 2

So my 3 and half months is always crying on nan 1 nestle, and she barely sleeping because she hungry every 2 hours for a good 8 ounces! Even im only sleeping 4 hours a day! I tried giving her nan 2 and she sleeps more, doesnt cry all the time and drinking max 5 ounces, the only problem is, is that it makes her constipated. I am very confused to what i should give her, theres no win win, she was always a hugry baby since birth, which is why i thought nan 2 was always best for her, she seems satisfied with it, my doctor isnt helping, he jusy keeps telling me to give her nan 1, but i know its not right for her, but nan 2 makes her constipated. Should i give her nan 2 and 1 spoon of prune juice a day or nan 1 and maybe start giving baby food, to satisfy her needs??? Does anyone els have this problem?

Penn P.
Penn P.

Yes. My baby's case is similar

Merabel

Merabelasked

hi, my baby is turning 6 months old tomorrow,however I still have 2 extra cans of nan 1 optipro hw.is it okay for my baby to continue the same formula until it finished?or should i switch to nan2?

Belema Daso Nemieboka

Belema Daso Nemiebokaasked

To add NAN 2 to babies feeding how many scoops should I give to my 8month old baby and how many serves per day?

thelma m.

thelma m.asked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

My two boys turned 2months so I wanna start giving them nan optipro formula 3 as a start, is it good for them?

Lou Carla C.

Lou Carla C.asked

My baby is 4 months old,on breastfeeding. But my pediatriciam advised for additional supplement of NAN HW optipro together with the breast milk. May I ask the right scoop?

Daniella A.

Daniella A.asked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

I have 7 months baby it's fine if i will give him naan optipro 3 please give me advice?

Tash

Tashasked

NAN Optipro 1

My baby is having one poop nappy per day which is dry like muddy stool and he is always grunting and seem uncomfortable when passing stool.He is only drinking formula from birth my breastmilk was too little.Otherwhise he is happy on the formula sleep and burp well.Do you think i should supplement his diet with water also.I am thinking of switching him to another formula but wouldnt want to any advice please?

Joy-Ann S.

Joy-Ann S.asked

NAN Optipro 1

Can i use distilled water for this or strictly boiled water?

Purplie N.

Purplie N.asked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

Hi my son jus turned 1 yr old and I'm giving him.Nan Optipro 3. However his stools are yellowish and watery. Is it normal???

Sonal

Sonalasked

Hi,
I have given my baby nan optipro & comfort both, no difference for my baby, same reflux, winds passing a lot, juz asking which one is good nutritional formula in both of them? I am concerned about nutritions.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

Hi there!
When do I stop giving my toddler nan comfort stage 3?.she is now 17 months.
Many thanks,
Michelle

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives