Nestle NAN Optipro

91 questions from our users

Sonal

Sonalasked

Hi,
I have given my baby nan optipro & comfort both, no difference for my baby, same reflux, winds passing a lot, juz asking which one is good nutritional formula in both of them? I am concerned about nutritions.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

Hi there!
When do I stop giving my toddler nan comfort stage 3?.she is now 17 months.
Many thanks,
Michelle

Nyasha T.

Nyasha T.asked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

hie there can i give my baby nan3 now when she is 11 months 2 weeks old?

Honey S.

Honey S.asked

NAN Optipro

Which formula helps in weight gain nan optipro or nan supreme as my son is premature and now is two months old.Best part is he is able to digest both

TuyenHaikalis

TuyenHaikalisasked

NAN Optipro

What is the best nan for newborn with low weight? NaN comfort or optipro?

Jami

Jamiasked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

Hi, my 1 year old doesn't take to regular milk she drank Nan 1 and now Nan 2 and she won't drink regular milk, we think she has a bit of a lactose thing goin on. So is Nan 3 a good option? Thanks

Leighasked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

How many scoops of Nan optipro three should i give to my 3 yrs old nephew? And the water level?

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

According to their website; 7 level scoops in 210 mL of Luke warm water.

Thanks Andrew!

naomi

naomiasked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

What's the difference between Nan Supreme stage 3 and Nan Optipro 3?

Alfaz

Alfazasked

NAN Optipro 2

My baby is 6 months old and i give NAN Optipro 2. When fed in bottles it smells alot. May i know ur feedback regarding this?

Nediva T.

Nediva T.asked

NAN Optipro 1

I use nan optipro one for my 2 and a half month old baby. I like the result because he gain weight and develop his skin into fearer one. But as what i have observed my child poop every other day and that his poop is like a mud which smells really bad. What should i do? Will i continue to use nan or switch to another milk?

Olyvia R.

Olyvia R.asked

NAN Optipro 1

my 3 weekd baby is on NAN Optipro 1 ... the problem was she poo 2 times a day but the poo was hard she uncomfortable, so am worried cause I think Is constipation. what must I do...
pls help?

Tracy S.

Tracy S.asked

NAN Optipro 2

I used nan optipro 2 in South Africa. It was all great. I am now in Australia and using the same one. It is different and my baby is getting cramps. What would be the correct one to use now?

Nhr

Nhrasked

NAN Optipro 3 Toddler

Hi.. can i give my 10 months old baby nan 3?

aa k.

aa k.asked

NAN Optipro 2

What is the difference between nan pro nd nan optipro?

Angelia T.
Angelia T.

Can you mixed formula milk with breast milk

Cecille C.
Cecille C.

I suggest dont mix. I give breastmilk first, then if baby is still hungry feed him formula based on the scoops on the can :)

Kanika

Kanikaasked

NAN Optipro

We are using Opti Pro for our 11 weeks daughter. From last 3 or 4 weekd we have noticed milk comes up even after burrp . Beause of that she remails very unsettled. Is this somet related to formula or something else?
Should we change to another formula

RUSHE S.

RUSHE S.asked

NAN Optipro

How much does each scoop weigh?
Is it 4.6 g ?

rita y.

rita y.asked

NAN Optipro 1

Can u mix nan 1 with baby foods like porridge?

waychale g.

waychale g.asked

NAN Optipro 1

I am concerned about my baby's weight. Since she born she is taking Nan 1 optipro. She is only 2 month and a half has 7k. I feed her 3onz every 2 hours some time 21/2 or 3hrs. The CHnurse is worry. What can I do? She said wait more time to feed but my baby cry a lot.

Hannah M.

Hannah M.asked

NAN Optipro

Hi. How would you know if the NAN formula is expired?

Harvey Wilson
Harvey Wilson

Should say on the tin. But also be discarded three weeks after opening.

Loss Rav

Loss Ravasked

NAN Optipro 2

My 1 year old son keeps throwing up after drinking Nan 2 Comfort. What do I do.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives