Nestle NAN Optipro

Nestle NAN Optipro Questions & Answers

1, 2 and 3 Toddler

81 questions from our users

my 3 weekd baby is on NAN Optipro 1 ... the problem was she poo 2 times a day but the poo was hard she uncomfortable, so am worried cause I think Is constipation. what must I do... pls help

I used nan optipro 2 in South Africa. It was all great. I am now in Australia and using the same one. It is different and my baby is getting cramps. What would be the correct one to use now?

Hi.. can i give my 10 months old baby nan 3?

We are using Opti Pro for our 11 weeks daughter. From last 3 or 4 weekd we have noticed milk comes up even after burrp . Beause of that she remails very unsettled. Is this somet related to formula or something else? Should we change to another formula

How much does each scoop weigh? Is it 4.6 g ?

Can u mix nan 1 with baby foods like porridge?

I am concerned about my baby's weight. Since she born she is taking Nan 1 optipro. She is only 2 month and a half has 7k. I feed her 3onz every 2 hours some time 21/2 or 3hrs. The CHnurse is worry. What can I do? She said wait more time to feed but my baby cry a lot.

Hi. How would you know if the NAN formula is expired?
Should say on the tin. But also be discarded three weeks after opening.

My 1 year old son keeps throwing up after drinking Nan 2 Comfort. What do I do.

hello is nan optipro 3 can make baby pass his stool easily?because my baby is 13 months and he is using similac gain plus but he is crying everytime he poop because of the hard stool.im planning to change his milk to nan optipro 3!
I switch from enfamil stage 3 due to baby having hard stool soon after transition. Now using optipro 3 now stool is normal.

Hello my son is 2 years 7 months old his drinking nan opitipro toddler 3 and has been on this for about 5 months he has been waking with upset tummy’s he normally sleeps right through something is definitely making him very uncomfortable. I’m not sure what to do ???

3 mth old stays crying on NaN opt I pro.. What should I do?

My baby is 11 months old but she will be 1 year old after 4 days. Can i give her NAN 3 now? Or should i wait for her to turn 1 year old? I really need your help. Thanks

Hi.My daughter is 18months old, and i wish to start the formulae. Can i give NAN 2 directly, or need to give NAN 1 initially ? Is need to keep the ordering

Can i give it to my 15 months daughter?

My kid is 10 months now... Can I give NAN PRO? Can a child be allergic to it

Hi, my baby age is 1.5 years, i am using NAN 3 optripo. she is well. How many times feeding per day to.my baby?

Hi can i give nan optipro 3 milk @ 11 months and 6days to my baby?
Can i give NAN optima pro 1 for my baby about 6 weeks old . He has breast milk but its not sufficient .Please assist .My E-Mail is ; herbie1911@gmail.comAlso is it save to give NAN-OPTIMA PRO 1?

My baby enters into six month, shall i give nan pro 2 for her?

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives