Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

6 questions from our users

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Trying to obtain finance for a new vehicle with Nissan Finance (The Vehicle is a Nissan). They have made my approval conditional upon paying out a personal loan that still has 12 months remaining (Roughly $5k). I have tried reading the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation but I am no contracts lawyer. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Andrea
Andreaasked

Hi just wondering why a motor vehicle dealership is adding $990 as a facilitation fee on top of $450 establishment fee ? Thanking you

micheal
micheal

The $450 establishment fee goes to the finance company.. to cover their costs The $990 is for the dealership because they set up your loan,they did all the contracts etc its a commission but the dealers call it a faciliation fee but its actually a commission to dealer the customer pays for the dealership to set up the loan. All the dealers do it. better off going to a bank for a car loan

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I please have a balance owing on my loan, and a payout amount?

brett H.
brett H.

Ring them to ask for this. I did and was very happy with the result

john smith
john smith

Why would you be asking here for how do you expect the public to know. The most logical thing to do would be to contact Nissan Finance

Mbongeleni Z.
Mbongeleni Z.asked

If you buying an installment car when a garge approves your application what happens next ?

ramon
ramonasked

Can we refinance through a different finance institution

anthony
anthony

ring nissan finance & ask them

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I get internet access to my account?

Glenn
Glenn

No, you can't see you balance or anything online. You must request a statement which costs $15. One of the many reasons I would strongly suggest that you don't go through Nissan Finance.

Other Car Loans