2Noom

Noom Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Noom? Claim your listing.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.

Please cancel my subscription. I only subscribe a few days ago. I haven't login in or see an email with account details. I paid $79 + $26.41. Name[Name Removed], [Content Removed]
mobile [Number Removed]. Please advise asap. Thank you

Mad

Wow what a horrible experience you guys had

DON'T TOUCH THEM AT ALL

Mad

Why are you doing this too people

Storm C.
Storm C.

Hi guys & gals
I am in desperate need of losing weight roughly 25kgs
I was 1 click away from signing up for a 14 day trial for $1
But then i read these exact words
You can cancel anytime before the end of your 14 day trial & will NOT be charged full price
UNLESS you cancel beforehand.

Umm am I the only idiot that doesn't seem to understand that statement?
Anyway so I decided before I click that NEXT button (with my credit card details already filled in) I would do a little research & that brought me here.
I would love & very much appreciate any advice, info & support that anyone has to offer please

mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47

Contact them and ask for written clarification. This is obviously a spelling mistake as it doesn't make sense. I found them trustworthy when cancelling.

Chris S.
Chris S.

How do i stop my subcription

Livin life
Livin life

From previous posts it seems emails are the best way

Tipster9
Tipster9

I have no connection with Noom and am not sure if I will sign with them; but I was wondering if any of the people complaining about not being able to cancel their trial or subscription have tried having their bank cancel the transaction or sending a complaint to the provided CEO's email address (ceo@noom.com)? Given the guidelines on their website I would think any bank worth their salt would reverse a transaction if you provided them with those guidelines; and a screen-dump of your message to your coach, or a copy of an email to Noom or the CEO cancelling your membership.
I also was able to get a person on their on-line chat facility within 60 seconds (even though I am not a member) and they were quite happy to discuss how I would cancel my subscription if I decided to join?

Annette H
Annette H

I tried to contact Noom a number of times to cancel a post-trial ongoing billing arrangement that I had not agreed to.
Noom did not respond to my three emails to program-support@noom.com.
Noom’s email server rejected my two emails to support@noom.com and ceo@noom.com.
All three email addresses are listed on Noom’s website.

MsEm
MsEm

You can ask the coach to cancel and they will cancel. Or email them. I've had no trouble cancelling.

Sarah
Sarah

Contact your bank asap , they may be able to put a stop on the billing, if not you can change your debit card number

Stephanie
Stephanie

Thank you. The bank cancelled my card ☺️

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Noom? Claim your listing.
Step into Life