Officeworks Physical store

3 questions from our users

jamiewayneguy
jamiewayneguyasked
Physical store

hi please tell me, just because i cant see my bank balance of the pending refund transaction doesn't mean its not processing? i'm hoping it gets processed by tomorrow otherwise im going to be struggling over the weekend, i have ptsd and a reopened case on charging a biological sexual abuser so god knows when financial justice will come.. in the mean time im misreable about my refund probably not being processed before the weekend...

Nakamarra
Nakamarra

If they said your getting a refund & it's been processed then it's a matter of waiting for it to appear in your account, refunds usually take 3-5 business days sometimes up to 10 business days but it depends on the company's policy etc... So depending on when the refund was done, u may have to wait until next week unfortunately, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will receive it, maybe give them a call & double check with them just to be sure & for peace of mind.... Goodluck...

steve rimmerasked
Physical store

how do I get a photo printed? by pakenham office over internet?

how long before answer?

Victorian Household
Victorian Householdasked
Physical store

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives

Officeworks Physical store