OO.com.au Questions & Answers

Verifiedoo.com.au
Ozyminty

I've tried contacting you via your app and Facebook Messenger, but I haven't received a response regarding the damaged bar stools. I'd like to know why your company sends out faulty merchandise and refuses to accept responsibility.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi, Thank you for your message and I am sorry for the issue with the order. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ozyminty

I'm not sure why, despite sending a message with images of the broken bar stools, I didn't receive a response from your official website. The order number is 43097277, by the way.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Ozyminty , Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that the supplier is now checking on the matter for you. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for them to get back to you with an update.

Ozyminty

Three weeks have passed, and no one has responded. Two to three business days. This is the kind of business it is. First, the company offers defective goods and is unreachable since it has no contact information. When you send a message through the app, no one responds, and when you come here to contact them, nothing happens.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Ozyminty, I'm so sorry to see that you haven't heard back yet. I brought up this matter today with the seller in person, and I asked them to respond to your order issue as soon as they could.

Ozyminty

I assume I'll hear from you again in three months.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Ozyminty, Hi, apologies for the delay. Would you be willing to accept a partial refund of $90 as compensation to keep the item in its current state? Please advise if this is acceptable.

Ozyminty

I don't know how you come up with $90 because I received two damaged bar stools. Additionally, I don't know why you responded here when you asked the same question on your app and I responded.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that the supplier has responded to ticket number 5951765. You can view the response through your OO.COM.AU account > Contact Us.

Ozyminty

I have yet to receive my refund, and this issue has been ongoing for months with repetitive back-and-forth communication. It appears that there's a continuous cycle of blame between oo.com.au and the seller. Kindly address my concerns through your seemingly neglected app messaging system.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that the refund has been processed to your Afterpay account. Please check your Afterpay account for the refund.

Ozyminty

I'm unsure why there's no response on the app, but that's okay. If you want me to message you here, I can do that. I'm not sure why it's taking this long, almost six months now. I've checked my Afterpay account and got an email confirming that no refund has been issued. I have a screenshot from Afterpay, but I don't see any option to attach it here. You can check your official app; I've also sent a message there with the Afterpay screenshot, which confirms that no refund has been processed. Please stop wasting everyone's time and refund the money as we agreed. As I mentioned earlier, if I don't receive any proof confirming that the refund has been processed from your end, I will lodge a complaint with Fair Trading on Monday.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi, I am sorry for the confusion, there was an error in processing the refund. I have now arranged for them to be processed. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your Afterpay account. Thank you

Ozyminty

I'll trust it when I witness it, and since this is the third occasion you've mentioned the refund has gone through, and now you're saying there was an issue, kindly show me evidence as I previously asked here and on Facebook Messenger, considering your lack of response on the official app.

Ozyminty

You don't seem to understand, and I'm not sure if that makes you a person or a robot. As stated in your previous correspondence, the money has not been refunded. I checked my Afterpay account, but nothing appeared. As a result, either you can provide me with confirmation that the money has been refunded, or I will be filing a complaint with Fair Trading tomorrow afternoon. Stop wasting my time. Your company is a joke; no wonder you have three diffrent names.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi, The refund has been processed to your Afterpay account. I have dropped you a message with the proof of the refund. Thank you

Marilyn D.

Can someone please get back to me before my order is dispatched. I haven’t brought from oil.Com for a long time and maybe it’s because of limited content order 35321722. This is not good service at all

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your message. I have checked and I can see that the order has successfully been placed. Please let me know your query and I will assist you. Thank you

Marilyn D.

Hi I placed an order for a stick vacuum this morning and accidentally ordered 2, I contacted customer service straight away and they rely it will take up 1-2 days for a reply and by then my order will be dispatched or delivered. There is no contact phone number as well. I often by online ( my deal) ect but I have never had such a problem trying to get support

OO.com.au   DM

Thank you for your message and I am sorry about the issue. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further. Thank you

LoveTheNet

I cannot find "Sign Out" on oo.com.au - any help would be appreciated...

OO.com.au   DM

Thank you for your message. You can sign out from your account at My Account > My Details and you will see the log out option at the top right.

LoveTheNet

Thank you for your reply - it worked :)

OO.com.au   DM

Great to know. Have a good day

Ray P.
Ray P.

can someone from oo.com.au tell where is my order? I've submitted my order 20days ago, and no surprised ,no delivery. I tried to click the "track here" to find out where is the order, but it shows the track number is incorrect. Then I left messages online for query the order details , but no any responses, not sure if someone can help here? thanks , my order number is 33991929

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Ray, thank you for your message and I am sorry that you have not received the order. Hence, this has been escalated to our supplier to check on the order. We expect to hear from them within 2 to 3 business days. As soon as I have an update, I will get back to you.

Leeroy M.

My wife purchased products from oo.com.au, everything came to the correct address except for one item.
She has now messaged 10 times through the website, the last 5 message she has had no reply.. how do we get a refund?

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Leeroy, I am sorry that you have not received the complete order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Leeroy M.

Order number is: 33733694.
Invoice number is: 41500167.
FYI... You have checked order status for this item on more than one occasion and the information of its at Mackay North Post Office isn't an adequate answer as that's the problem.
The parcel was supposed to go to Baringa a 1000kms away.

OO.com.au   DM

Thank you for your reply. this is being shipped directly from our supplier. With these, an investigation has been lodged to check on the order status for you. We expect to hear from them within 3 business days. I will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

amany saad
amany saad

how to track my order?

Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Australia Post usually provides a Tracking Number. Also you can check on OO.com.au under your Orders via your account. Remember some items take longer to arrive

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Amany, please let me know your order number and I will check on the tracking for you. Thank you

Kelly F.

Will someone tell me how to return a faulty item

Phil
Phil

They have instructions in the terms and conditions,email them explaining the problem and they issue a return code and instructions on how to post it back.your account is then creditted

Kelly F.

No one has told me anything

OO.com.au   DM

Hello Kelly, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise your returns number and I will assist with the returns instructions.

Katie M.
Katie M.

Hello my order has not arrived and no one is answering my questions on the email contact us, provided on the web site. please help

Kirsty G.

All i can say is good luck. I have been waiting since early january for mine which they said would be 2 weels wait and still nothing. I have almost given up hope.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Katie, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that, you are still waiting for your order. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Kirsty G.

OO.com is a joke. Seriously just stick with ebay.

Sue

Sad as they use to be very good, products were great, courier service was never an issue - now you could never use them, just a terrible experience in every way.

Disgusting site never again

TrinaIrv
TrinaIrv

Order # 30691555
I placed my order on the 29th December and you haven't even packed or dispatched it yet and it's 3 weeks later and it was supposedly due for delivery today what is going on? You're not answering me on the app so please answer me here ASAP as I paid ALOT of money to you guys for these products and you haven't even so much as started processing the order ??

Sue

Good luck, but my experience is they will ignore you, or keep giving you a response that does not provide assistance or a solution. They will continue to act this way and are not reputable to deal with, so don't expect them to sincerely help and resolve this matter. I will never deal with them again.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Trina, Thank you for your message and I apologise for the delay with your order. According to your order, we are currently waiting for the stock arrival from our supplier.
Unfortunately, there has been no update from our brand partners just yet in regards to the stock dispatch date.
Our logistics team is currently checking this further with our supplier.
Please accept my apologies for not being able to provide a resolution at this time.

Deanna T
Deanna T

Hi I made a purchase a few weeks back for Sheridan towel sets and have not yet received an email regarding when my goods will be delivered it is taking much to long. Please let me know what has happened ASAP otherwise I would like a refund.

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Deanna, I am sorry to hear that, you are still waiting for your order. I can assist to check on this for you. Please revert back with your order number. Thank you.

disappointed
disappointed

Hello I need to talk to someone urgently regarding my order. The phone number 1300 132 151 doesn't work (says its disconnected) and you're not responding to my online enquiries via the app. How do I contact you?

OO.com.au   DM

Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to get through us. Our contact number is 02 8317 5595. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and locate the whereabouts of your parcel and get back to you with an update.

Mike G.
Mike G.

My order 29924335 is being sent to the wrong shipping address the correct address is 14 Elwood close Atherton QLD 4883

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Mike, I have reviewed your order and unfortunately I will be unable to assist you with your request. This is due to your order already being dispatched out of our system. While I cannot change your address, may I recommend that you attempt to contact the local delivery partner once your order has reached their network. In some instances they may be able to assist you to redirect the delivery (fees and charges may apply).

You can monitor the tracking of your order by visiting your Account online and heading to My Orders.
My apologies again for any inconvenience caused

Liz

Do you have a rewards partner or scheme?

Elise Uber Driver
Elise Uber Driver

No, l don't think so

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Liz, I'm sorry we don't.

You're welcome.

Marie
Marie

Hullo I need to change my email address, No one answers the phone. can U help ! I haven t been getting your emails .... thank you Marie G.

nothappyjan
nothappyjan

hi marie, log into ur account, go to "my details", locate ur current email address and change it to new one, save or update details

OO.com.au   DM

Hi Marie, You will need to login using the original email address first. Once you have logged in , click on "My Personal Details" and then change your email address and password. Then, click on save. Once this is completed, you should be able to login using the new email address and password.
Please let me know if you have any other queries.

bFurns

My order has not shipped. The stock has been sitting there for over 2 weeks. Expected delivery was the 17-21 May, yet oo have not shipped it. Constant problems. No one reply’s at the contact us.

OO.com.au   DM

Hello ,thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your delay order. My apologies that we could not deliver your order in time. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Order no. 29294486

Awaiting your reply. Thank you for the prompt reply.

OO.com.au   DM

Please be informed that, we unable to provide you the exact delivery period. We sincerely apologies for this inconvenience, we have experienced an unusually large demand for the product that we had not predicted. Our logistics team are working as fast as possible to complete the picking and packing process and will dispatch them immediately. You will be notified via email once we dispatched your order.

bFurns

That is not good enough I’m sorry! I was promised an item and bought it as it was a short delivery process. I am very dissatisfied with this outcome and will not be continually shopping with a place that can’t get its products out on time leaving me in the lurch with no time frame!!!

OO.com.au   DM

I’m sorry that the item you picked were refunded. I would like to explain on why this has occurred. When an order is placed with us, we are not able to anticipate any issue with the stocks we are to receive from our supplier. During the picking and packing process, should there are any short falls or any issues with the item you purchase we will then provide you with a refund. You will also receive an email stating that your order has been unfulfilled advising a refund will be done.

bFurns

I received notification that you were keeping $18 - how is that fully refunded? I had no other stock just the shoes. I expect a full refund as I have made a payment using your payment payment plan. Sort this out. I’m extremely upset. I want a full refund, please!
Also I have not received a reply regarding shoes that I need to return - why does no one answer questions on your contact us now section? Terrible experience with everything I have ordered through OO.com.

OO.com.au   DM

In regards to your refund enquiry for the Blossom Freedom Sneaker, I have checked and could see that you have opt for the instalment payments. Upon checked, you have only payed up to 2 out of the 4 instalment. The total order is $37.95. You have only paid $18.97 in total. Therefore, you will only receive the refund for the total amount that you have paid for this item. Please provide us with the order number for the shoes that you would like to return. Once we receive your reply, we will look into this and will advise you further on how to return them back to us.

Jennie L
Jennie L

I get free delivery codes. But when I put them in they always say that it is invalid and expired. Why do I keep getting them when they never work.

OO.com.au   DM

Hello Jennie, Thank you for your message. I am sorry for the delayed reply. Can I check if this issue is still persistent or if it has been resolved?

Chandru
Chandru

Can’t open my daily email from you, it opens to your logo with no products?

OO.com.au   DM

Hello Chandru, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to open your newsletters. Can you please use a computer to access the newsletter. Can you also check on your internet browser settings as this may be because that your internet is blocking the content from being automatically downloaded.

Snezana N
Snezana N

hi, i made an order for 2 pairs of canvas men shoes on the 25/9/2018 order no 27286050 i have been sent an email that it was delivered on 25/10/2018 which i did not receive i have contacted australia post and they said they will investigate, i also sent you an email and an email was sent back on 13 November 2018 that you will investigate and contact me in 5 days, i am still waiting for an answer, thankyou

OO.com.au   DM

Hello Snezana, thank you for sending this to us. I apologize that you had not heard back. I have checked and can see that Australia Post has concluded their investigation and they have confirmed that this was delivered to your nominated address. I can also see that a team member has sent you this proof of delivery.

Get an answer from our members and OO.com.au representatives