Optimalprint

Optimalprint Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Optimalprint ? Claim your listing.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

Hi it’s my first time time using Optimal Print Au.
How do I order a 6 photo Canvas and have the photos put in the order I want them in??? Cheers

Bunni N.
Bunni N.

Just ordered a t-shirt, will update on how it goes when arrived.

kiara b.
kiara b.

I purchased a canvas print on the 4th of December I haven't been sent a confirmation email as of yet do you get one sent or not?

Jenny Davenport
Jenny Davenport

I can't seem to get a contact number

Danny
Danny

You cant call them because their based in Oslo, Norway. They don't have a phone number only email.

Colin R.
Colin R.

they have phone numbers they just dont share them. hideous new dodge the client business model established by airbnb and facebook

Denis
Denis

It appears very difficult to re organism photos when I drag and drop, what am I doing wrong?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Optimalprint ? Claim your listing.