2Original Mattress Factory

Original Mattress Factory Questions & Answers

Verifiedomf.net.au🏆 2024 Award
Pat M
Pat M · Original Mattress Factory

Hello, which of your mattress's are made in Australia? Thanks, Pat.

JSC35
JSC35 · Original Mattress Factory

Does Original Mattress Factory have a real mattress factory or are just importers of cheap mattress using foam made with harmful chemicals with no EPA standards.

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi JSC35, We have a mix of Australian made & Imported mattresses. Our imported mattresses are certified by CeritPUR-US & OKEO-TEX. Thanks, Mark

Y & G
Y & G · Physical store

Purchased mattress in July 2022 There is a large permanent body shaped dent in the mattress is it under warrenty? Very uncomfortable and disappointed.

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Good morning, sorry to hear this, please email customerservice@omf.net.au with the name on the order, where you purchased and your invoice number if you have it and we can assist you further. Look forward to hearing from you, Dani

Darren
Darren · Original Mattress Factory

Hi, i spent $5025.00 payed in full on Saturday and was told between 4 and 10 weeks wait, 3 beds 3 mattress and 3 protectors. Please can i change mattresses 1 and a half days later i read that the Mattresses that i could not tell the difference between ( supportex and the revivial ) so i picked the supportex NOW i find out that the revivial is $280.00 cheaper i got 3 of them = $840.00 its a lot of money. I hope the staff did not know about the price drop. My order may not be through yet is there any chance i can change. Regards Darren 0409821003

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi Darren, Can you please email customerservice@omf.net.au and provide the store you purchased from and the full name on the order? Kind regards Sarah.

Jon A.
Jon A. · Physical store

why is your review page separate to other OMF. are you a standalone franchise or part of the other omf stores..

Mary
Mary

First time I've submitted a review. May have completed it incorrectly:)

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi Mary, We have a product Review and Google review for each store and you can also place reviews via our website. We are all one company, we are not franchised. Thank you Kind Regards Abby

Kerrie K.
Kerrie K. · Original Mattress Factory

How can you support your ridiculous online business without damaging your reputation?

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi Kerrie, thank you for reaching out to us, we will definitely be taken you comments on board and look at improving this. Again thank you. Dani

Katie
Katie · Original Mattress Factory

Currently have a 1 month old OMF mattress that is awful. It is worth $4000 do its not a cheap one. It is all lumpy and has already saged at the hips. This is after having heaps of trouble with A H Beard. I need to exchange it but I am concerned I will have the same issues with another one. Do any of them guarantee the springs won't give up after a few nights? What manufacturer do you recommend from OMF? This one is sleepeeze.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Katie, Im very sorry you are having a problem with your mattress. Can i please get you to email the work order number, store of purchase and full name of the order to customerservice@omf.net.au and we will look into this to get it resolved for you. Thanks Sarah.

Hedge · Original Mattress Factory

Hi I’m just making a inquiry on the price of a plush queen mattress & base please

Sue
Sue

My advice is to shop around but they do have a website should you want to shop with them they are all different prices

Hedge

Ok thank you for your time it was much appreciated.

Marf · Original Mattress Factory

I have had 8 spinal fusions and have an electric back lift bed which assists me in sitting up to get out of bed.
The mattress I have is very uncomfortable in the upright position.
Do you have a mattress which will retain its comfort on an electric back lift bed? Many thanks Margaret OLIVE.

Marf

Have since been into Taree store and tried and purchased a foam mattress which does not contain springs. This was delivered today and I have spent several hours resting and can only say my new mattress is MAGNIFICENT.
Josh and Nic were so helpful I would highly recommend your great Staff and of course your product.

Viv
Viv · Physical store

I bought a mattress from OMF that caused back pain and sleepless nights, can I return it?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Did you contact them ?

Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi Viv - please email us your contact details and invoice number, I will get the Store Manager to call you back and assist - our contact email: customerservice@omf.net.au . Kind Regards Nancy Ishac

JazzyJewels
JazzyJewels · Original Mattress Factory

Can I obtain some information on the valencia king size pillow tap mattress?

Aimos101
Aimos101

Sure what question do you have?

soo
soo

Hi Jazzy Jewels

Firstly, please note I did not purchase the ' Valencia ' but another pillow top mattress in the high price range. This is my own story with OMF.

The store mattress felt good, so I placed an order.

My mattress looked fabulous when I unwrapped it and placed on my bed base. I thought wow, this mattress looks heavenly.

However, I was to find out that first night that my beautiful looking mattress was terrible to lie on.

The mattress was 5 zoned but it dipped in the wrong places and retained to much heat I think to the pillow top.

I am a side sleeper and within a few minutes lying on my side my hip was sore.

There was no support and padding where my hipbone rested, the only comfortable position was laying on my back.This mattress do not feel like the store mattress.

Returned the mattress after 2 nights of agony.

Naturally because I had slept on the mattress, I received a partial refund only.

Not happy. Lost money and sleep.

I went elsewhere and ended up purchasing a super cheap mattress and an eggshell topper. Costed me a 3rd of the price of the OMF mattress.

t

Taylor jade
Taylor jade · Original Mattress Factory

Anyone have any reviews for the mattress in a bag (yellow) from omf?

Get an answer from our members and Original Mattress Factory representatives

Select a listing for your question