PACK & SEND Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

135 questions from our users

smngb
smngbasked

Hi. Are you guys sending parcel in the Philippines?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre in West Perth for this information. For full details on this Service Centre, please visit the following link https://www.packsend.com.au/westperth

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.
John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

Ej E.
Ej E.asked

I’ve requested for a pick up at pack and send coburg, replied to the quote Sent to me via email and was picked up on the same day. Now I didn’t write anything on the box like address or my name, the guy just immediately picked it up. I phoned the guy if I need to write anything or pay anything, but was told I’m being ahead of myself. They already got my package, is this the right procedure? How would they identify that the packages are mine when I didn’t even fill up anything or sign anything when they picked it up? Should I be worried?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Ej E, Just following up to see if you needed any further assistance with this enquiry. If so, please email us at customerservice@packsend.com.au.

Cezary B.
Cezary B.asked

Hi
I would like to send a document to Poland. Please let me know where I can get an envelope for the documents from.

Slua
Slua

Australian post

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Cezary, Officeworks has a good range of document envelopes. Select one that offers protection from wet weather and has a solid structure to withstand bending and tearing.

Chris
Chrisasked

Pack and Send - after three emails and two calls I haven’t had any response from two of your branches. If the package is too small at least a courtesy email would be nice?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Chris, Sorry to hear this. We do apologise. Let's know how we can help you Please give us as much details as possible plus your best contact details.

Maureen D.
Maureen D.asked

Do you send suitcases overseas?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Maureen, yes we most certainly do. Get a quote via this link https://online.packsend.com.au/PersonalisedQuote/eb or call us on 1300 668 000

Reddy V.asked

Hi sir I received one mail from pack and send services what is there mail.my parcel is there that visa and documents.there are asking money for delivery charges. You are asking for delivery charges or not? And if ask Canada to India how much is there? And cash on delivery is possible or not?
Please tell me sir

Okay sir thank you

Betty H.
Betty H.asked

Can I send green mangoes to Melbourne?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Betty. No food based products can be sent through our online self service option. However, our Service Centres have freight options that may be able to assist with sending this item.

Mimi T.asked

Used mobile phone could send to safe to oversea?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Mimi. Mobiles cannot be sent through our online self service option. However, our Service Centres have freight options that can assist with sending this item.

Dane H.
Dane H.

Are your service centres able to help pack a bike for domestic shipping?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives