PACK & SEND Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

126 questions from our users

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.
John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Ej E.
Ej E.asked

I’ve requested for a pick up at pack and send coburg, replied to the quote Sent to me via email and was picked up on the same day. Now I didn’t write anything on the box like address or my name, the guy just immediately picked it up. I phoned the guy if I need to write anything or pay anything, but was told I’m being ahead of myself. They already got my package, is this the right procedure? How would they identify that the packages are mine when I didn’t even fill up anything or sign anything when they picked it up? Should I be worried?

This initially sounded a little strange to me, however, if you got an email quote from Pack and Send it looks like you have requested for them to handle everything. In that case there is no need for you to be worried, as they have all the information they need and should be able to figure everything out. The driver was sent to your place to pick up the parcel and take care of everything. Sounds like you had a great experience.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Ej E, Just following up to see if you needed any further assistance with this enquiry. If so, please email us at customerservice@packsend.com.au.

Cezary B.
Cezary B.asked

Hi
I would like to send a document to Poland. Please let me know where I can get an envelope for the documents from.

Slua
Slua

Australian post

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Cezary, Officeworks has a good range of document envelopes. Select one that offers protection from wet weather and has a solid structure to withstand bending and tearing.

Chris
Chrisasked

Pack and Send - after three emails and two calls I haven’t had any response from two of your branches. If the package is too small at least a courtesy email would be nice?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Chris, Sorry to hear this. We do apologise. Let's know how we can help you Please give us as much details as possible plus your best contact details.

Maureen D.
Maureen D.asked

Do you send suitcases overseas?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, yes we most certainly do. Get a quote via this link https://online.packsend.com.au/PersonalisedQuote/eb or call us on 1300 668 000

Reddy V.asked

Hi sir I received one mail from pack and send services what is there mail.my parcel is there that visa and documents.there are asking money for delivery charges. You are asking for delivery charges or not? And if ask Canada to India how much is there? And cash on delivery is possible or not?
Please tell me sir

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Reddy. What you are describing should like a scam we have heard about before where the scammers are using our brand name to ask you for money for fake delivery charges. We don't ask the receiver to pay delivery charges before we will deliver a parcel. We also don't send from Canada to India. Best of luck. I hope you are not the victim of a scam.

Okay sir thank you

Betty H.
Betty H.asked

Can I send green mangoes to Melbourne?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Betty. No food based products can be sent through our online self service option. However, our Service Centres have freight options that may be able to assist with sending this item.

Mimi T.asked

Used mobile phone could send to safe to oversea?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Mimi. Mobiles cannot be sent through our online self service option. However, our Service Centres have freight options that can assist with sending this item.

Dane H.
Dane H.

Are your service centres able to help pack a bike for domestic shipping?

Sylvia N.
Sylvia N.asked

What happens if my item is damaged during shipping?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Sylvia. Deepest apologies for the late reply. If your items were damaged and the consignment has Freight plus Warranty purchased, then you would be able to lodge a claim on this bases. If not, then unfortunatley the claim would be denied and we would then suggest that you refer the matter to your own insurers for their consideration.

Evey
Eveyasked

Is it necessary for pack and send to open my bags for inspection without me present in order to ship my bags overseas?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Evey. Thank you for contacting Pack & Send. If shipments are booked through a Service Centre and dropped for them to ship, then yes it is normal. It will be stated in the Terms & Conditions also that they would have asked you to sign. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 668 000 option 2 to discuss further.

CrispHD
CrispHDasked

An item I sold was sent to the buyer in Perth and 3 months later the receiver is claiming the contents were not correct, claiming item was been stolen. What is the next steps?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Good Afternoon and thank you for contacting Pack & Send. If this is the case, please send an email through to customerservice@packsend.com.au with the booking reference or tracking number, so they can investigate further. Otherwise, please feel free to call us on 1300 668 000 option 2. Thank you.

Joel
Joelasked

I have a 3 wood (golf club) that's to be sent to Melb from Tweed.
Roughly 220g, 120cm long, 10cm wide.
Can I get a rough quote excluding insurance please

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Joel. Thank you for contacting Pack & Send and apologies for the late response. If you still require a freight estimate for your golf clubs, please contact your local Pack & Send https://www.packsend.com.au/tweedheads who can assist with any freight estimate. Thank you and have a great day.

faysie
faysieasked

I may have a large green glass bottle to be picked up from Epping Sydney & packed safely & sent to Brisbane. Do you do all this? If so, can you give me a cost estimate?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Yes we can do this. We need some more info before we can estimate cost. Please ring us on 1300 668 000 and we provide you an estimate.

Sue V.asked

I need to send 12 large paintings to Melbourne from Toronto NSW 2283.
How would you deal with this for me?
The pictures are oil paintings on canvas on wooden stretchers. They are unframed canvases.
- #10 @ 120 h x 90 w x 3.5 deep (centimeters)
- #2 @ 120 x 80 x 3.5 deep (centimeters)
Each canvas weighs 2.5kg - 3kg.
They need to be separated as they may scratch one another. They may react with plastics. Bubble wrap is not recommended.
They need to be handled as fragile.

Ann E Russell
Ann E Russell

I'm pretty sure Pack and Send can custom make you boxes -1 for each painting. Will probably be a bit expensive, but anything you do is.

Sue V.

I have spoken to them and they have a great solution that is not expensive. They do make crates and its possible to crate multiple pics together. They gave superb advice re keeping the costs down and I am working with Phil from the Adamstown branch on a custom made solution. Result!

wael tawfik
wael tawfikasked

I have documents with you . Iam from Egypt I want to know how can I pay and how many? the documents from USA or Camerom

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Wael, We do not have offices in the USA or Cameroon. I believe that what you are referring to is a scam which has nothing to do with our company. The scammers are using our brand name to commit fraud and has nothing to do with the real PACK & SEND. I recommend you do not pay these people as I have heard of other stories like this from others where they have paid and nothing is received.

Eneerod
Eneerodasked

Hi, I would like to send a big luggage to France from Australia, it is some valuable item fo me and I would like to know if we can track the parcel please ?
I am looking for a great & safe service.
Thanks a lot

Best Regards

D.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your enquiry. We can provide international shipping services with tracking if required. It is best to contact your local Service Centre for more information.

Bazasked

Is it possible to send a lithium battery phone to United Arab Emirates?

Bill
Bill

Hi Baz I am not sure but if you took the battery out so it was separate Im sure it would be ok but here is the contact details for one of the pack and send shops as they will know.
PACK & SEND® Canning Vale
Willetton WA
(08) 9259 0900

Thank you Bill.

Fired Up
Fired Up

The only logical way to get the correct answer is to... contact them directly not via a Review site

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives