PACK & SEND Questions & Answers

4.5 from 1,913 reviews

113 questions from our users

CrispHD

CrispHDasked

An item I sold was sent to the buyer in Perth and 3 months later the receiver is claiming the contents were not correct, claiming item was been stolen. What is the next steps?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Good Afternoon and thank you for contacting Pack & Send. If this is the case, please send an email through to customerservice@packsend.com.au with the booking reference or tracking number, so they can investigate further. Otherwise, please feel free to call us on 1300 668 000 option 2. Thank you.

Joel

Joelasked

I have a 3 wood (golf club) that's to be sent to Melb from Tweed.
Roughly 220g, 120cm long, 10cm wide.
Can I get a rough quote excluding insurance please

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Joel. Thank you for contacting Pack & Send and apologies for the late response. If you still require a freight estimate for your golf clubs, please contact your local Pack & Send https://www.packsend.com.au/tweedheads who can assist with any freight estimate. Thank you and have a great day.

faysie

faysieasked

I may have a large green glass bottle to be picked up from Epping Sydney & packed safely & sent to Brisbane. Do you do all this? If so, can you give me a cost estimate?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Yes we can do this. We need some more info before we can estimate cost. Please ring us on 1300 668 000 and we provide you an estimate.

Sue V.asked

I need to send 12 large paintings to Melbourne from Toronto NSW 2283.
How would you deal with this for me?
The pictures are oil paintings on canvas on wooden stretchers. They are unframed canvases.
- #10 @ 120 h x 90 w x 3.5 deep (centimeters)
- #2 @ 120 x 80 x 3.5 deep (centimeters)
Each canvas weighs 2.5kg - 3kg.
They need to be separated as they may scratch one another. They may react with plastics. Bubble wrap is not recommended.
They need to be handled as fragile.

Ann E Russell
Ann E Russell

I'm pretty sure Pack and Send can custom make you boxes -1 for each painting. Will probably be a bit expensive, but anything you do is.

Sue V.

I have spoken to them and they have a great solution that is not expensive. They do make crates and its possible to crate multiple pics together. They gave superb advice re keeping the costs down and I am working with Phil from the Adamstown branch on a custom made solution. Result!

wael tawfik

wael tawfikasked

I have documents with you . Iam from Egypt I want to know how can I pay and how many? the documents from USA or Camerom

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Wael, We do not have offices in the USA or Cameroon. I believe that what you are referring to is a scam which has nothing to do with our company. The scammers are using our brand name to commit fraud and has nothing to do with the real PACK & SEND. I recommend you do not pay these people as I have heard of other stories like this from others where they have paid and nothing is received.

Eneerod

Eneerodasked

Hi, I would like to send a big luggage to France from Australia, it is some valuable item fo me and I would like to know if we can track the parcel please ?
I am looking for a great & safe service.
Thanks a lot

Best Regards

D.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your enquiry. We can provide international shipping services with tracking if required. It is best to contact your local Service Centre for more information.

Bazasked

Is it possible to send a lithium battery phone to United Arab Emirates?

Bill
Bill

Hi Baz I am not sure but if you took the battery out so it was separate Im sure it would be ok but here is the contact details for one of the pack and send shops as they will know.
PACK & SEND® Canning Vale
Willetton WA
(08) 9259 0900

Thank you Bill.

fred f
fred f

The only logical way to get the correct answer is to... contact them directly not via a Review site

Dieter

Dieterasked

Hi
A family member wants to send a small
Collapsible clothesline from Mount Hutton 2290 to
Waterloo 2017.
The package would be approx 1550mm in length and 500mm in width.
I know it’s just an estimate but how much do you think it may cost?
I do Realise this will be an estimate initially,
Regards
Dieter Krause

Hi Dieter,
In order to get an estimated cost for shipping, I would suggest getting in contact with PACK & SEND Adamstown as they would be closest to the pick up address.
Alternatively, please email your contact details to customerservice@packsend.com.au and we can pass your estimate request on to the store.

Anuoluwa

Anuoluwaasked

Please, I want to ask that can I get a contact or email to reach out to Pack and send in Cameroon.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anuoluwa, Unfortunately we do not have any stores in Cameroon but you can visit our website and submit an estimate request online.
Alternatively, please email customerservice@packsend.com.au with your shipping requirements and we will direct your inquiry.

Jewel M

Jewel Masked

cost of delivery 1 parcel from Dapto nsw to Brisbane weight 21 kg measurements 80Lx40Wx40D cm?

Wilma Russell
Wilma Russell

Sorry, I am only a customer ... You will have to contact Pack & Send.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Jewel, thanks for your enquiry. We are the specialists in providing the best service and advice to ensure that whatever you need to send, it get's there in the same condition it left in. As such, we need you to answer several more questions before we can provide you with a quote. What is the item in the parcel? Is it already packed? If so, how is it packed? If not, would you like us to pack it. What is the vaule of the item? Your answers to some of these questions are likely to impact the final measurements of the parcel so it may end up differing from the dimensions you have specified. Your nearest PACK & SEND to Dapto is PACK & SEND Wollongong. Ph: (02) 4229 5888 or email wollongong@packsend.com.au. Please contact them directly with your answers to the questions above and they will be able to give you an acurate quote.

Kirile

Kirileasked

Hi,i will move from MANDURAH in WA to Adelaide, so i would like to send all my stuff(no furniture)about a trailer, how much i must to?how long ?how to set up all of those,you will do it with your box,or i will do.how to cotact your company, please,i need to reply as soon as you can.thanks.
Best Regards.
Le

Hi Kirile
Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to discuss pricing and services with your local Service Centre. Please call 1300 668 000 for your nearest Service Centre or visit our website to find the Service Centre is closest to you www.packsend.com.au. We will be able to give you a quote based on the information you provide.

Wil Henare

Wil Henareasked

How much Shipping a guitar from Kilcunda Melbourne to Rockhampton Qld ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Wil, please call us on 1300 668 000 to get a personalised quote from your nearest PACK & SEND Service Centre.

Razak R

Razak Rasked

How long will it take to send a parcel to johannesburg by ship?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your enquiry. Please contact your local Service Centre to discuss transit times. For more information, please visit our website. www.packsend.com.au

nanaruthasked

Hi, I'm moving interstate and will take what i can when flying interstate but i have some jewelry, not really expensive but sentimental that i dont want to put in luggage, can i send this with pack and send, going from melbourne to queensland? thank you ruth

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Ruth. We can definitely help you with this. Please visit our website to find your local Service Centre to discuss shipping options. www.packsend.com.au

nanaruth

thank you so much , very relieved and will contact my local centre....

stuart

stuartasked

How much would it cost to send a parcel in a plastic storage box to Cambodia and how long would it take?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Stuart. Please visit our website to find your local Service Centre and contact them directly for pricing. www.packsend.com.au

Toopsie

Toopsieasked

How much to send a wooden box of 150kg to Apia Samoa please?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to discuss pricing and services with your local Service Centre. Please visit our website to see which Service Centre is closest to you! www.packsend.com.au

Greg W

Greg Wasked

Hello, I am looking at purchasing a very small item on ebay uk.. they are pick up only.. and get it sent to Marooychdore Australia 4558... can you quote please.. Regards Greg W

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Greg. Thank you for your enquiry. Please comntact PACK & SEND Maroochydore directly to discuss your enquiry. They can be reached on maroochydore@packsend.com.au or 07 5452 7911

Rowena Yasked

Hello good morning!if i send a balikbayan box in the philippines about 200 kgs australia to philippines how much would it cost and is there a pick up location around Moruya new south wales 2537.Thank you

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Rowena. Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to discuss this with your local Service Centre. Please contact PACK & SEND Fyshwick on 02 6280 8008
or fyshwick@packsend.com.au for further information.

Rowena Y

Thank you for answering my inquiry this would be a great help soon if i will send a box.

Scotty H

Scotty Hasked

Need to send a surfboard to from Bermagui to Clinton QLD just wondering what’s the cheapest and safest way?
Scott

Keith
Keith

Scotty P&S might seem a bit on the expensive side but I couldn't fault their service. I sent a painting to Germany and it arrived within 15 minutes of the ETA time they gave me when I first sent it.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Scott. Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to discuss your shipment details with your local Service Centre. Please visit out website www.packsend.com.au to find your local Service Centre.

pia

piaasked

nearest depot yo cumborah in n.s.w.?

TracyM
TracyM

This is the closest I could find to Cumborah. Still about 8 hours away though?
PACK & SEND Toowoomba
33 Dent St, TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350
Phone:
07 4637 8611

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Pia. The closest Service Centre is PACK & SEND Toowoomba. The Service Centre are still able to assist with your shipment even though they are quite a while away. Feel free to contact them directly to discuss your shipment requirements.
07 4637 8611