Pet Circle Questions & Answers

21 questions from our users

Debra P

Debra Pasked

I want to cancel my auto delivery order which I placed yesterday the 11th October. the tracking number is ACF9TL1 and the order number is 6220201. My name is Debra Pomeroy. Could please get back to me about this A.S.A.P.

Hi Debra P,

Thank you for leaving Pet Circle a review, we are sorry to hear you would like to cancel your auto-delivery service, so we can assist, we will get one of our agents to contact you directly if you can email us at sales@petcircle.com.au ''ATTN Natasha''.

Kind Regards,

Natasha.

Helena W.

Helena W.asked

How often do pet circle change their sales and specials

Barry W.

Barry W.asked

Price on Hill's Prescription Diet Glucosupport M/D

Veronika
Veronika

1.8kg $41 once only, 1.8kg auto delivery $38.95.
3.6kg $79.54 once only, 3.6kg auto delivery $75.57.

Canned once only $72.20 and auto delivery $68.60.

Sue Hasked

The latest advert June 2020 Where did the cat come from. I had one exactly the same looking for a breeder

Hi Sue,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide that information to you for privacy and security purposes.

So sorry for any inconvenience.

Anita.

Sue H

Thank you my Thorpy was just so special I lost him two years ago and every time I see the ad it’s is like having him again!!

A Person

A Personasked

Why are you incapable of delivering within the time frames you list on your website?
Why are all your responses copy pasted non answers?
Why is your suggestion to "resolve" any issue to ultimately waste more of the customers time and run around the actual problem rather than address it?

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We are sorry to hear you have not had a great experience with us, we can definitely look into this issue for you.

Please do send an email through to sales@petcircle.com.au "ATTN: Jade" along with your Product Review user name so that we may speak directly.

Brian

Brianasked

On 20 April 2020, I paid $62.85 for 5 kg packs of GOLDEN COB Finch Mix, 5KG. However, I have not received them, any email nor any tracking. These packets are now showing as being for less at $18.39 each. A week ago, I notified Pet Circle of this missing order but have not received any response. I am again requesting someone at Pet Circle to look into this for me. My card account for this transaction was emailed. Previous requests references are Untitled tickets 1481848, 1481850, 1481852. Thank you for your anticipated response.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for sending us this message, and my apologies for any confusion or frustration caused regarding this issue.

I can see our team sent you through an email regarding this however I apologise if you are tey to see our response, I will be sure to send this again for you as I can help you directly this way. Please do also check your junk and spam folders in case the reply has gone into those folders.

Robyn H.

Robyn H.asked

Good morning, my order no 5164934 has not been delivered despite an email saying it has been.
Thanks you
Robyn

Felicia Lim T.
Felicia Lim T.

Don’t even bother with them, Robyn. I reckon you’re better off just cancelling the order and asking for a refund

Hi Robyn,

So sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet - I will investigate and email you via the email provided on your account.

My apologies.

Anita.

Karen C

Karen Casked

How can I order. I am half way through and trying to pay online with credit card and it won’t go any further Karen C

Hi Karen C,

Thank you for getting in contact with us, I am sorry to hear that you are having some trouble making an order.

I am unsure of the issue however feel free to contact our customer service staff for assistance via chat on the Pet Circle website, email to sales@petcircle.com.au or you could send me an email directly, just "ATTN: Jade" when sending the email through with your Product Review user name and email address so that I may assist you further.

Dave Oasked

I have been purchasing from Pet Circle for a while without ever using the auto delivery system and received an email on 12/3/20 "your next order is coming soon". I hit the "Skip".

Today my credit card was debited and "order confirmed" emailed.

My order history is never a regular timed order. Sometimes 3 bags sometimes 1 and no particular time frame. I mix my food up between fresh and dry so order as needed.

Of course, Pet circle order confirmations always mention the word "auto delivery" and I was always wary of it. It's bitten me for the first and last time.

chr960
chr960

This may or may not help, but I know with some products the auto-delivery is already ticked and I have almost forgotten to untick it so I just get one delivery. Perhaps this happened to you Dave? Just a thought.
I am like you it depends on what I have and how much they eat as to when I order which is why I don't use the auto-delivery, but have almost got bitten.

Dave O

Yeah, definitely hit the "skip". It's a pity they don't have a total 'opt out' for the auto delivery and really my complaint. The pricing is great. On occasion the order is delayed here in WA but understandable for some items like the 'large breed' if the warehouse here runs out of supply.

Also from their phone and email contacts today, they will be having delays because of people stocking up unnecessarily.

Lynora
Lynora

Hi I use auto delivery for my cat food and kitty litter. I get a reminder before it’s due. So if I need to alter my delivery I can

CTKD19

CTKD19asked

What name do you include?

Hi CTKD19.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us,

If you would like to contact us directly please include your Product Review username, for example yours would be "CTKD19" along with the email address you use to make orders on the Pet Circle website or an order number,

I hope this helps!

If I have misunderstood your question please do let me know so that I may assist you further.

Have a lovely day.

Susanne J.asked

Where is my money, I have had a order of $130 which was made in November didn't get it, phone call after phone decided to cancel my order they said 5 working days my money would be back in my account still waiting, this is the worst company i have ever delt with. Handing over to the credit company.

Hi Susanne,

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us.

I am sorry that this was not a good experience. It's definitely not the service that we want you or any of our customers to have.

Your comments concern me, I would love to investigate further if you could send an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line " ATT Lily" along with your order number. I'll look into this and contact you directly

Susanne J.

What! I have call sure a few times try to resolve this, everyone I have spoken to tells me the same thing, ( I'll get back to you) but of course no response, sick of waiting. Look up my account Susanne Jakovidis 262 Greigs Rd Rockbank 3335 suejako@hotmail.com, t his all started in November

Hi Susanne,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will now investigate and contact you directly.

We do recommend that you remove your personal information such as address and email address from a public forum.

southernfoodluva

southernfoodluvaasked

My order went missing. (not delivered...no one knows where it is) The customer service rep who is "helping" me said she would be happy to organize a refund if it has indeed gone missing. does anyone know if they do refund is this something i'm going to have to ask American Express to help with? (purchase protection thru amex)

Hi Southernfoodluva,

Firstly I am sorry that your order has not been delivered.

Once an investigation is completed, if your order is deemed missing the representative dealing with your case can process a refund there is no need to contact American Express. The refund will go directly back into the original method of payment.

I hope this helps clarify although if you would like me to look into the further please feel free to send an email to Sales@petcircle.com.au Att: Rebecca along with the order number and I would be happy to take a look and contact you directly.

Valma D.

Valma D.asked

Could I have my 9kg of hypoallergic every 14 weeks not every 16weeks

Hi Valma,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We are happy to help you change your auto-delivery schedule all you need to do is give us a call on 1300 608 003 or email us at sales@petcircle.com.au

Valma D.

Valma D.asked

Could i have delivery at 14 weeks instead of 16 weeks.

Hi Valma,

Theresa J.

Theresa J.asked

why I have been charged for cat stuff I did not order returned and my husband also phoned you to cancel?my name is Theresa jeans amount 20.93 email [email removed] com date august 2nd please refund me Theresa jeans

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

For your own security, we would advise to avoid posting any personal information on a public forum, I would be more than happy to look further into this and contact you directly, if possible could you send me an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line Attn: Lily along with your order number.

Daryl Nicklen

Daryl Nicklenasked

I've just received my order NUMBER: 2YM14835U2600271L. Upon pumping the boxes, I'd pumped up the soccer ball with a handle, plus the basketball with a handle with a bicycle pump, but the soccerball would not pump up. Would you be able to contact me back, to discuss this further with me. Thank-you kindly Daryl Nicklen.

Zyny
Zyny

Sorry i dont work for them i only wrote a review

Hi Daryl

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write to us here.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the soccer ball not inflating.

I have directly emailed your from sales@petcircle.com.au so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks, Daryl

Rebecca

warrenandchris

warrenandchrisasked

I was going to put a order in for a 12kg bag of Earthborn dry dog Biscuits but it come up with a delivery cost of just under $26 where it say,s no delivery for I think over $29 so I cancelled my order my post code is 4670 and I was recommended this site by a friend who also orders hers on line in the same area for free delivery I have let her know and she said she will have a look and send me a link but she is busy and should not have to go to this trouble

Faith
Faith

Hi. I checked my postcode against your postcode on the site. I'm in the metro area and it comes up that delivery is free. When I checked yours it comes up 'standard shipping cost dependent on the size of your order'. It appears that your area doesn't have free shipping. Send them a msg. They've always been good with my queries. Hope this helps.

Marian

Marianasked

When I ordered from Pet Circle (for the first time) I ordered a 10 Kilo Bag of litter plus food.
The delivery arrived and the man refused to bring it up to our unit, by lift, saying he was too busy and told my elderly husband to come down and get it. the box was so heavy, my husband could hardly carry it.
If he hadn't been home, there is no way I could have carried it Is this your normal delivery procedure? If so I will not be ordering from you again.

André M.Pet Circle

Hi Marian, that is very upsetting to read. This is certainly not our delivery standard, so we will be needing to investigate this further. I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us, this is not reflective of our reputation, so it is extremely disappointing to know that this has occurred. We would like to reach out as well as get some more information from you to help with the case. If you could please send through an email to sales@petcircle.com.au, with the title "Product Review" and we will assign it to a resolution specialist who will take very good care of you. Thank you once more for bringing this to our attention.

2review
2review

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me today. I checked the tracking around lunchtime today, as I thought it should have arrived by now, it was showing that it had been delivered, so I checked outside my front door, nothing there. I thought it was strange, so I walked downstairs (one flight only), I live in an apartment block, and there is my parcel, 60 litres of very heavy kitty litter, sitting at the main door. The delivery guy was obviously too lazy to walk it up one flight of stairs. The whole reason I ordered online was to get it delivered to my door because it's heavy. I had to get a neighbour to help me lift it up the stairs. I phoned Pet Circle, to provide feedback, I was in hold for a while, but they said they could call you back within an hour of leaving a message, so I left a message, no call back. I emailed them, they said they would get back to you with 4 hours, still didn't hear back.

Lyn

Lynasked

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?

André M.Pet Circle

Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment:

Thank you!

Ds_ideas
Ds_ideas

I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back.
Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

gwabegar1

gwabegar1asked

do you send orders by Australia post or a courier? couriers DO NOT come here but they say they do. and I spend weeks trying to find where it was dumped. eventually shows up in Baradine and as I do not have a car this is not suitable. australia post delivers all the way to or small village. regards chris Matthews..... chris @apolaris.com

Ally MPet Circle

Hi Chris, we have both delivery carriers available. If you want the order to go out with Australia Post, all you need to do is contact us via our phone 1300 60 80 03 or email: sales@petcircle.com.au and have one of our helpful agents submit the order for you!

Get an answer from our members and Pet Circle representatives