2Phonebot

Phonebot Questions & Answers

Verifiedphonebot.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Kieran B. · Phonebot

Where are your iPhone 12’s from originally? Aus or O/S?

PhoneBot   DM

Hi Kieran, We wanted to extend our sincere thanks for choosing us as your preferred provider. Your support and the effort you've taken to reach out to us with your question mean a lot to us.

We're delighted to inform you that we've gone the extra mile for you. We've upgraded the shipping for your parcel to Express Post. This means your iPhone 12 will reach you even faster and with the utmost care.

To answer your question, the one you are gonna receive will be an Aussie or sourced from overseas. To be honest, All iPhones are either made in China or in India and they have the same specs regardless of the region they're sold in. This is why we don't distinguish or separate stock, based on sourcing country as the specs are identical.

Rest assured, the device will be fully compatible in terms of network, GPS and all major aspects.

Once again, thank you for choosing us. We're committed to ensuring your experience with us is exceptional, and we're here to assist you with any further questions or needs you may have.

Best Regards,
Team Phonebot

Kieran B.

Good answer , thanks…I’ve ordered a phone so let’s see!

Kieran B.

Very slick responses…if the phone is as good as your bot responses I’ll be very happy…cheers

Cheers!

Mandy S.
Mandy S. · Phonebot

wanting to purchase iPhone 13 pro and to confirm the warranty please

PhoneBot   DM

We have at least a 6-month warranty on all the items we sell. Share the URL of the item and I will be able to guide you more.

L Fish
L Fish · Phonebot

I am looking at purchasing a samsung s21 ultra from this company. I don't care about the back of the phone because I can put a cover on it. But have many people bought a phone and the screen is scratched?

David Lenehan
David Lenehan

I bought one expecting a minor scratch "not visible at arm's length" according to their written standards. What I received was scratchex - a single scratch - that was severe enough that I took it to a repair place to check if it was cracked. It was clearly not compliant with their written standards. Then they wanted phptographic evidence, then video evidence and then they argued and lowered their "compensation" offer continuously. Never was I offered a replacement even though they were still advertising them with "2 available". Weeks later, I had to pull the consumer affairs threat before I got a mostly acceptable offer. Wouldn't, under any circumstances, deal with them again.

PhoneBot   DM

Gday L Fish. Our "like new" phones are scratchless front and back while "grade A" are very close to new but might have a few scratches. David's feedback is appreciated and we're always trying to improve and accept if a unit is inappropriately graded we offer compensation or replacement/refund. It's not a business policy as evident by hundreds of happy customers however mistakes happen and we're happy to reasonably rectify them. We do offer high quality cases and accessories complimentary as an added incentive with your purchase. Thanks and have a great day

Mash
Mash · Online store

I am thinking of buying an iPhone 11 and I was wondering if I buy an 'Open Box' would the box be opened already or brand new. Also would if there is damage to the package and it isn't my fault would Phonebot cover it or would I just have to live with the damage and have a crappy phone?

Peter Dunlea Ross
Peter Dunlea Ross · Phonebot

Hi Phonebot,
Your website says "One Stop Shop" - does this mean you handle all the warranty work in-house?
Also, do you only sell Australian models to Australian customers? Or are they overseas models that might be tricky to get repaired under warranty?

PhoneBot   DM

Thank you for contacting Phonebot. We purchase our stock from Australian local and international vendors too. We sell the local and Australian stock too. However, if any issue occurs with the device, we will refer our customer to the manufacturer and in case, for any reason manufacturer denies to assist our customer except for the physical/liquid damage, Phonebot steps in and accepts the claim under the warranty.

Feel free to reach out to us, if you have any other queries.
Team PB

Indi Wood
Indi Wood · Phonebot

How long does it take to ship

gary
gary

I received mine about 6 days later.

PhoneBot   DM

Generally, 2 days time is needed in order to process an order out for shipping. We ship with trusted couriers like AusPost or MyToll so that they can also be kept under a track .

Feel free to send us an email if you have any concerns, at support@phonebot.com.au

Thanks and regards,
CX Manager Phonebot

Emma G · Phonebot

I purchased a refurbished iPhone and the screen has arrived with 3 deep scratches on it that I can fit my fingernail into. I have let customer service know and they have offered me a screen protector and $25 off the price which was $670. It is meant to be an A grade refurbishment. Does anyone know if deep screen scratches are normal for a refurbished phone or should I pursue it further?

LindaEv
LindaEv

I purchased an A grade phone and it was like new. I would send it back for a replacement.

Lily
Lily

It sounds like you might have been sent a B-grade phone in error? I would contact them via email and request replacement (attach good quality photos). In case they deny your request, it's very important that you keep a record of all your communications so you are able to present a solid case to Dept of Fair Trading in NSW (unsure of relevant agency in other states). Good luck!

PhoneBot   DM

HI Emma Thanks for reaching out. Yes if you are unsatisfied with the quality you can always return it back. Sounds like a human error. You can always send it back for a replacement or bring it in to the store and our staff will help you out. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us on support@phonebot.com.au for faster response.

Also thanks @Lindaev and @Lily for your input.

Cheers

Emma G

Hi Adam, I did reach out and I was only offered a screen protector and $25 off the purchase price. I was not offered an exchange which is what I requested. I have sent emails with photos attached.

Kai
Kai · Phonebot

Hello,

I was looking at getting the iPhone se 2 refurbished b grade for $519. In the description it says that the batteries are new, I just wanted to double check that this is actually true and that they are at 100% health?

Kelly
Kelly

I always buy A grade phones, they have had perfect battery life, not too sure about B grade but I do trust that Phonebot would not say they are 100% if they were not.

Barbara C
Barbara C · Phonebot

IPHONE SE 'LIKE NEW'

What is the warranty period - on the webpage it says 24 months is this correct?

Apple iPhone SE 2020 (64GB) [Like New]

Charger & Cable

Pao
Pao · Phonebot

Hello
All the Iphone parts are original?
I bought an iPhone somewhere else and when I took it to apple to fix the camera, was a big surprise that many of the parts weren’t original so Im afraid of that again. Thanks

PhoneBot   DM

HI Pao Hope your doing well. Apple does not sell iPhone parts to third party repairers or refurbishing companies around the world. All Apple products are refurbished using compatible high quality parts.

We provide warranty on all products, hence you don't need to worry within the warranty period.

If this wasn't the answer you were hoping for then I would suggest to buy directly from Apple to avoid any surprises in the future. Thanks

Tala Leaupepe
Tala Leaupepe · Phonebot

Hi I’ve been trying to contact the reservoir number to confirm time for pick up and no calls are going through can you please advise me on this! ??

Tala

Hi Tala. A staff member will call you asap Sorry for the delay

Matt
Matt · Phonebot

Can I pick up a purchase rather than have it delivered?

Jon
Jon · Phonebot

Do A grade listed phones come with a bew battery ? Looking at a iphone 6 plus on your website.
cheers
Jon

Natalie
Natalie · Phonebot

How long does it usually take for delivery to far north coast NSW. I would like to buy one today.

PhoneBot   DM

Hi Natalie We ship using Australia post or toll priority. If you place an order today for far north coast of NSW, your most likely to get it sometime next week around Wednesday or Thursday latest

Jamie Willow
Jamie Willow · Phonebot

Do you have any r11 Oppo phone?

No sorry not atm

Terence W.
Terence W. · Phonebot

What is phonebot address in Brisbane?

PhoneBot   DM

Hi terence. We dont have a retail outlet in brissy thanks

Get an answer from our members and PhoneBot representatives

Select a listing for your question
Phonebot