Photobooks Express Questions & Answers

Meredith C.
Meredith C.

How do you make the picture fit the style you have selected

Photobooks Express   DM

Hello Meredith, You may add a picture box first then resize it to the size that you wanted before you drag the photo in.

That will make the photo be the same size as the picture box that you have adjusted.

Hi
I have 2 macs both M1
imac M1 chip: Photobooks express works perfectly as it did on all my old macs

macbook pro M1: I cant get it to open. I have downloaded the latest versions but it still wont load. Is there a solution to this?

B and C
B and C

Hi Jeff, sadly I can’t help you as I have a PC not a Mac☹️!

thanks anyway

Photobooks Express   DM

Hello Jeff, What is the error that you are having when you install the software?

I get

I have 2 macs both M1
imac M1 chip: Photobooks express works perfectly as it did on all my old macs

Tai Chuan T.
Tai Chuan T.

Does Photobook express support HEIC files?

Photobooks Express   DM

Hello, The designer only accepts JPEG files.

Elke C.
Elke C.

Hi I have a 40 page 20cm x 20cm project underway. What is my deadline to have it uploaded in order to have received it before Christmas?

Chris
Chris

You need to check with the company

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi, our Christmas cut-off is the 1st of December 2022. Anything after that we cant guarantee that you will receive before Christmas.

Sue
Sue

Does PhotobooksExpress accept raw files or must they all be jpeg

jenny.lewis.127
jenny.lewis.127

I have a feeling it’s only jpeg but get in touch and ask them, Sue. Their customer service team are lovely.

Photobooks Express   DM

Hello Sue, Our software only accepts JPEG and PNG files.

Jane

Hi, Is there and automatic method of adding page numbers to a book and if so do they change automatically if pages are rearranged?

Photobooks Express   DM

Hello Jane, There is no automatic way to add pages on the designer and you will have to manually add them while creating the photobook.

Jane

Hi, Is there any way to copy and paste text from another source eg Word to a text box in the photo book?

Photobooks Express   DM

Yes, you may do that by adding a textbox first before you copy and paste the text that you want to put on the product.

Thanks for that

rae

I am not able to add individual picture files to my list of pictures. They are in my picture list but when I select one it will not add to my list. And it won’t download all my photos.

Photobooks Express   DM

Can you please confirm what is the format of your photos?

rae

Help I am not able to add individual picture files to my list of pictures. They are in my picture list but when I select one it will not add to my list. And it won’t download all of my photos.

Jane

Just drag them individually to the page of the book. The only thing is you can't change where they are stored on the computer until your book is published so best to drag them from a desktop folder made for that purpose.

Photobooks Express   DM

Can you please confirm what is the format of your photos?

mynewhome35
mynewhome35

hi how can i copy from one computer my software and book in progress. do i need to download to my new pc

HELP PLEASE
I have received the following
The Project could not be opened as the error 'dataversion' mismatch occurred
my password will not open it

Photobooks Express   DM

I would like to log in to your computer remotely to solve this issue. To do this, I will need to call you while you are at your computer.

Can you please advise of your number and when you will be available to be called?

Rebeca

Can the photo book be delivered to Bangladesh? What would be the shipping charge?

Rebeca

Can the photo books be delivered to Dhaka, Bangladesh? What would be the shipping charge of a 20cm/28cm book of 60 pages?

Photobooks Express   DM

Hello Rebecca, can you please provide the full shipping address for us to know how much shipping would be?

Photobooks Express   DM

1 book cost $40.00 to be sent to that address.

Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.

How do I add more than 1 voucher to my my photobook order?

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Kathleen, You need to combine the vouchers first so that you only have one code to enter at the checkout page. This can be done on the home page of our website in the help section (scroll down to the bottom of the home page) or send me your codes through here and I can combine them for you from our end.

RBN
RBN

I accidentally cleared the photos list column. How do I repair this.

Pam
Pam

It hasn't happened to me yet, so I don't know.... Pam

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi, Unfortunately, the only thing that you can do is upload the photos again back into your project. If you require any further assistance please contact us at smile@photobookshop.com.au.

Daza
Daza

How to download software to my PC

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi, If you log into the photobook shop website on the home page there should be an option for you to download the software onto your PC. Click on download designer and then follow the prompts. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us at business@photobookshop.com.au

Eila

I have just started a photo book - first time user - loaded a few photos but can’t get back in to edit and add additional photos. I am working on line on a tablet.

Heidi C.
Heidi C.

Hi! I have always done it on a laptop and downloaded the software (and done it offline) where it has been super easy. I'm not sure if you can download the software onto a tablet? But it is much much easier...

Eila

Thank you. I will give it a try.

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Eila, As Heidi has mentioned it is much easier and faster to create a project using a desktop or laptop. Of course, can be done on a tablet but much slower. If you still require assistance feel free to contact me at chrisanthy@photobookshop.com.au and I can assist you further. We also have a live chat where our customer support team can guide you as you are creating your project.

Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.

How long do you keep projects

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Cheryl, For projects that have been ordered we keep them for 365 days and for any unordered projects, we keep for 90 days. If you would like your projects stored for longer you can also subscribe to our Backup service for a yearly fee of $29. If you require any further assistance please feel free to email chrisanthy@photobookshop.com.au and they will be able to assist you further.

Roger P.
Roger P.

I recently tried to have my calendars printed and text overflows meant I couldn’t . On enquiry i am told that even though the program allows you to enter events - if you do so it becomes a critical error . This is not acceptable and amounts to false advertising and the product is faulty . Surely this problem can be quickly and easily resolved - without being able to enter events the calendar is not useful and I have pre paid for 8.

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Roger, could you please email riaana@photobookshop.com.au with an example of the software fault so we can investigate this issue further? Thank you.

Nan S.
Nan S.

need to find out how to create Christmas ornaments

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Nan, please email riaana@photobookshop.com.au and they will be able to assist you with this :)

Kathy
Kathy

Hi there. We have ordered a number of books over the years. I recently asked whether I might renew two projects I had allowed to expire, and received the answer - yes, for a fee - which was fair enough. However, those vouchers were for 60 page, 30 x 30 cm layflat photobooks, wheras what I presently require is 1 100 page - 26 x 33 cm layflat photobook. Can you please advise of the cost to revive both ( or one) of my lapsed vouchers towards my new requirement.
best regards Dr. Jim Flatt