PhotoBox

PhotoBox Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for PhotoBox? Claim your listing.
Christine H.
Christine H.

When I start to create a new photobook, I get all unused photos from previous books and have to add my new photos, which is very inconvenient. I would very much like to know how to delete all previously unused photos in one go.

duke
duke

Sorry Can’t help, however please don’t order from Photobox. They are thieves and a scam.

Kourt
Kourt

Has anyone ordered a photo pillow to be sent to Australia? How long did it take to arrive?

Denise W
Denise W

why can't I contact Photobox? I have tried every avenue to no avail. Chat no longer works and no phone contact either emails are returned no sent are they trying to hide or something is there trouble in photobox. I need to talk to someone a photobook I just got was damaged the pages fell out of it and it was a Xmas present for my husband I need another one made quickly and there is no way I can contact them everything has turned off are you going bust and in hiding

Jimmysway

Look at the reviews there are plenty of reasons of why they aren't contactable. You are lucky you received something. I got nothing and they are difficult to contact because they dont care about your issues once they have your money. They are an absolute thieving, scamming company that can't be trusted.

Geoff
Geoff

Will I ever get my order? I paid extra for express delivery and have now been waiting 2.5 weeks with nothing received. Do you actually exist and send photos or is this just a big scam?

Do you have a NZ office as you have a NZ website that I ordered from. I would like to talk to someone Can you provide a phone number

Rumble
Rumble

I am from NZ and also ordered a canvass print but delivery has been delayed and I have experienced problems getting communication. Finally in an email Photobox support have said to me that Photobox NZ exists only as an email address. They have confirmed they do not have any physical site or services in NZ and that all processing and dispatches are from Australia. They have also confirmed that the telephone number for NZ is not in service. The web site does not specify this and creates the impression that they are NZ based. Delivery times etc., are therefore unrealistic. The web site needs to be specific and to address this other wise it could be a breach of the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act. At the customer level it is frustrating to rely upon the delivery times only to find it has not been sent from NZ.

Tbemerald
Tbemerald

Hi my son is about to order a layflat square photo book. How long does printing take, please?

Jimmysway

I jave been waiting over 2 years and still haven't received anything. I hope you are a patient person.

Jimmysway

I have been waiting over 2 years and still haven't received anything. I hope you are a patient person.

daviescherr
daviescherr

Has anyone purchased a poster from photobox? If so how long did it take to arrive from the date of purchase?

Kazzy T
Kazzy T

I haven't ordered a poster from Photobox but I have ordered a small canvas which was of high quality.

roseholley
roseholley

Is there really an Australian office for photobox or not? I uploaded 500+ photos based on the Australian prices and delivery rate for internal Australia ($8.99) but at checkout it asks me for UK prices and airmail from UK which is three times the price ($32 for delivery) and I can't see any way to change this? This makes me think there isn't an Australian outlet at all and its all a marketing gimmick. I've had very good photos from the UK Photobox before and was pleased to think they had now set up in Australia at a cost that is affordable with a quicker delivery turnaround.

PhotoBox
PhotoBox   DM

Hi there, thank you very much for getting in touch, the standard prints are shipped directly from our print labs in Australia. There may be a problem with your basket, please can you send your account details to makegood@photobox.com and we will check and get right back to you.

Kind Regards

The Photobox Team

Jimmysway

Don'f trust them, I have been waiting for over 2 years for what I paid for. RIPPED OFF.

Jimmysway

Don't trust them, I have been waiting for over 2 years for what I paid for. RIPPED OFF.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for PhotoBox? Claim your listing.