153 questions from our users

Joy W

Joy Wasked

Furniture Repair Service

I have a leather 3 seater lounge which is less than 10years old. The foam in the seats have sagged and the lounge is extremely uncomfortable to sit on to the point that we can no longer sit on it and instead sit on cane chairs. I have looked to see if the cushions can be removed for re-stuffing, but they are completely sealed. I am no longer happy with the lounge and would be reluctant to purchase or recommend plus furniture to anyone.
My question is - is this repairable

D J Pasked

Plush Furniture

Has anyone been able to contact plush customer care on their phones, very strange... They are answering the positive posts but not available for customer support. And certainly not responding to emails. Help please?

Chrystal
Chrystal

They are only open Monday to Friday during business hours. If you left a message, they will get back to you

HI DJP
We do apologise for the delays in answering your calls, we have been experiencing longer wait times due to the Covid19 situation and staffing levels. We endeavour to be fully operational in 5 business days. During this period we ask for your patience and understanding.

Julie B.
Julie B.

I had no problems with contacting them via email. They responded within a couple of days.

Aussiebloke34asked

Plush Furniture

Just wondering if Plush Furnitures quality is so good (which people say it is) why is the warranty period so poor? You only have to go across to A-mart and the warranty period is far superior to Plushes and a fraction of the price. (Up to 12 - 15 years in some cases)

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

HI Aussiebloke34, a warranty period in most cases varies on the components, you can have a 20 year warranty on the frame yet only a 1-2 year on the cushions or covering material. If these items were to fail after the warranty period the frame warranty is obsolete. At Plush we warrant ALL components for 10 years on a pro rata warranty (T's&C's are on our website or in store) Our warranty covers against manufacturing defects. With over 250,000 happy customers, 19 years experience and 43 showrooms nation wide, we pride ourselves on being Australia’s sofa specialists.

Aussiebloke34

The examples I gave was a guarantee to the whole product, not just frame.

Also Plush has a pro rata on their warranty.... so hardly a true 10 years.

Lisa N.

Lisa N.asked

Plush Furniture

Hello, I pursued a double recliner sofa that I’m really happy with. I got it with the battery as it sits in the middle of the room but I only get an average of 40 reclines out of a charge...and cannot use the charger at all as it uses so much battery power. I am so disappointed with it that I was wondering if I can change the sofa to ac power and just plug it in every time I want to use it?
Lisa

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Lisa N. We are sorry to read of your disappointment regarding the battery capacity. The recharge times can vary depending on the style of sofa and also how many recliners are running from the one pack also if the USB is being used to charge external devices. You can use mains power to operate the recliners (the transform and wired would have come with your sofa originally). If you are still experiencing difficulties please call our care team on 1300075874 and we will be able to assist further.

Plush Think Sofas.

Maybe next buyer

Maybe next buyerasked

Plush Furniture

We have seen your positive and no so positive reviews. My impression after reading the latest 2-3 months reviews they are mostly about service excellency, congrats for training well your staff (only a couple about the quality of your products). However, most of the negative reviews are about the products (furniture) you sell with complaints about leather cracking (bi-cast rather than high quality leather), smelly leather lounges, delivering faulty products, slow repair and inspection services, 10 warranty doesn't actually work, emails not being answered, etc. It is concerning.
We are looking to replace our leather lounge (bought from nick scali 20 years ago and still looking great, never had a single problem but the style a bit old fashion). We would like some assurance that you have dealt with those negative feedback and improved your products and service quality.

Dear Maybe Next Buyer.

Please can you send a private message with your contact details and we will arrange for our quality assurance team to contact you direct to answer any questions you would like to ask.

Plush think sofas

Scott S.

Scott S.asked

Plush Furniture

Hi we've just received our Plush sofa today (Melbourne modular) however the configuration of the legs doesn't match the sofa for assembly. Each sofa piece has a bundled set of flat wooden L-shaped legs with 2 screw slots or varying diameter. There are the correct set of screws included to match these holes in each leg. However, the main couch only has a single hole at each end, while none of the pieces (main couch and 2 sofa ends) has any holes that fit the smaller screws. This ain't right...

Email back appreciated.

Scott.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

HI Scott, please can you send your full contact details to conatctus@plush.com.au and we will ensure you are contacted.

Kate G.

Kate G.asked

Plush Furniture

We have just put a deposit down for a Santa Monica 3 seater in fabric. The order is on hold until we get colour samples to finalise a colour. I’m ready a lot of reviews about pilling after only a couple of months and sagging and lumps of the cushions. Can someone please advice on this? Is this still an issue? If so is there a particular fabric that would be best in terms of not pilling, if any.
Thanks in advance

Leanne
Leanne

I’ve had Plush prior and it hasn’t be an issue.

Hi Kate G.

Thank you for posting your question. Most woven fabrics can form pills at some stage (depending on the weave), this is caused by micro fibres from other items i.e. clothing, throw rugs and cushions, these micro yarns infuse with the yarns of the fabric and create the tiny balls known as pilling. These are easily removable with a "de-pilling" machine available free of charge at Plush. also below is a link to a video explaining pilling in a little more detail.

We hope this helps however if you require any further information please contact our online sofa specialists.

D and S
D and S

We purchased a fabric lounge from Plush about 18 months ago. A couple of weeks after receiving the lounge we noticed 2 of the cushions starting to sag and look worn. Since this time we have had several technicians attend and attempt to resolve the problem, however to no avail. Recently we contacted a third party who suggested the problem maybe in the base support. After looking at it we noticed the base fabric and foam had separated which we believe has contributed to the problem. So we awaiting another technician to attend to hopefully sort the problem.

Gregory Jonathan R.

Gregory Jonathan R.asked

Plush Furniture

Can you show me a All your range of two seater black leather lounges and fabric two seater lounges and please clearly show the prices?

Gregory Jonathan R.

Gregory Jonathan R.asked

Plush Furniture

Do you have two seater black leather lounges (sofas) or two seater fabric lounges(sofas)in stock? I should have access to funds sometime this month but I cannot garentee when the funds will be available. I should have access to $750.00 sometime this month.I have looked on eBay and they sell for around $250.00.But at this price,stock goes very quickly,if you don’t have any for this price,do you have any old stock that you might be trying to get rid of for this price? Please note I will need 2 of these sofas And including delivery for this price ($750.00).Can you please advise me and assist me with this question please?

I am not going to be bound to any terms and conditions as I believe the terms and conditions should be unconditional.

I have not seen the products available for the price that I have offered yet,Could you please email me what the products look like and your prices that you offer for this price?Otherwise I cannot make a informed decision.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

HI Gregory Jonathan R. As all Plush sofas are custom made to order we do not have stock available for immediate delivery sorry. Perhaps a furniture retailer such as Fantastic Furniture would be a better avenue to pursue.
All the best with your search.

Maree Catlin

Maree Catlinasked

Plush Furniture

We bought our modular lounge suite from you around 4 years ago. We now need to organise to have it cleaned . It was scotch guarded when we bought it. Who would you recommend to clean it?

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Maree Catlin, Please can you contact our Care team on 1300075874 or via email plushcare@plush.com.au so we can identify the sofa/fabric and then offer the correct advice.

Nikol A.

Nikol A.asked

Hi,
Has anyone else had discolouration issues with the grey fabrics? I have a Zara couch, and I now Have yellow discoloured areas on the couch? The couch is not in any sunlight and we have no animals. I even paid $800 in store to get extra protection on it!!!!
The couch is 2 years old.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Nikol, we are sorry to read of your experience so far, have you raised your concerns with our care team? they can be contacted via 1300075874 or plushcare@plush.com.au, alternatively if you are able to send us your contact details, full name and showroom of purchase we will ensure you are contacted.

Als

Hi Nikol, just curious if that has been resolved in the meantime? thanks!

Janie N.asked

Plush Furniture

I purchased a light grey plush sofa I have it professionally cleaned which was a disaster and had to get the guy to come back three times it just kept dry and brown. I know it says to Not remove the cushion covers to wash but has anyone done this and done it with success? If so how did you do it?

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Janie N. Our sofas/covers are not designed to be machine washed, the zips are there for manufacturing only not for removal. Please contact our care team on 1300075874 as they will be able to advise on a correct remedy.

Janie N.

I rang Plush on Monday and asked if it was possible to machine wash and they said yes and I asked if I did would it void my warranty and they said it would not. So I did was them on a gentle cycle with mild soap and soaked them and they have come up great.

Beth

Bethasked

Plush Furniture

I am still waiting for a replacement (cushion) for seat which was reported faulty in July 2019. Does it really take more than 6 months for an order from China. Never gets a satisfactory response when I call. I have the same issue as some of the customers with the sagging cushion.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Beth We are sorry to read you have been waiting so long for a cushion and no it should not have taken this long. We would like to investigate this further however in order for us to do that we need to be able to identify you. Please can you send your contact details to contactus@plush.com.au and we will ensure this is looked into and you are contacted
Plush-Think Sofas

Benjamin B

You will have problems with sagging cushions.12 months and I could feel the outer frame when seated. Plush regard this as normal therefore not covered by their useless 10 year peace of mind warranty.

Raymond C.
Raymond C.

are you kidding me ive just had bad customer service from online chat and was thinking of making a purchase maybe not now

Charis and Vivian

Charis and Vivianasked

Plush Furniture

Has anyone purchased a sofa in the astral ash fabric? How has it held up durability wise? Any piling?

Chickie
Chickie

Hi Charis & Vivian
Contact your nearest Plush showroom & staff will be more than happy to explain the durability of the Astral fabrics with you.

Nina
Nina

I purchased the cara ash fabric and it started piling in 8 weeks and the lounge is sagging. But according to Plush it is wear and tear.

D J P

Chickie, you sound like you work for PLUSH, because PLUSH employees are known to write positive reviews....refer to WHIRLPOOL website

Nic

Nicasked

Hi Plush !
Firstly I love my lounge (my second plush purchase) and the service at purchase was good. Twelve months on and this lounge has started to tear. My fear it will get worse with wear. Can anyone help ?

Hi Nic,
We are sorry to hear your sofa is tearing, please can you contact our care team on 1300075874 in order for us to investigate the issue further.

Plush - Think Sofas

Als

Hi Nic, just curious if that issue has been resolved? thanks!

Nic

Nicasked

Hi,
I love my plush purchase (my second in fact) however after 12 months it has started to tear. Can anyone help ?
I fear with wear it will get worse.
Regards Nicola

Hi Nic,
Plush - Think Sofas

Kezasked

Plush Furniture

I have just received my third replacement zara modular as last two were damaged and poorly made, the new one has been upgraded to the opulence leather in caramel colour, this one has been made so much better but has been coated with something sticky the whole lounge feels sticky and is very glossy, how can this be fixed it is really horrible to sit on I thought this was an analine leather that wasn't coated, that's why I picked it can you help. This has been a year long drama for me and I just want to enjoy the lounge and move on from this terrible experience.
Kerrie

Caryn
Caryn

You really need to talk to Toni at Myaree Plush Branch WA. Toni would have advised you on all the different frabics and leather.

Thanks will do

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kez, we are sorry to read of your experience, in order for us to look into this please can you contact our care team on 1300075874 as we are unable to identify you at this stage.

D J Pasked

Plush Furniture

Has anyone got advice about pursuing plush thru vcat or is there another avenue that I should persue?

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

HI D J P, we are sorry to read you feel the need to seek advice from VCAT, in order for us to identify you please can you send your contact details to contactus@plush.com.au
Regards

D J P

You already have my contact details and I have responded to your very unprofessional and unsatisfactory response.

Duck

Go through accc and fair trading for advice first. Remember to claim back any court costs if you go through vcat

Debbie P

Debbie Pasked

Plush Furniture

We live in NSW but will be on holidays in Queensland. We would like to take advantage of the January sale-are we able to purchase at a Queensland store for pick up in Sydney?

D J P

Don't purchase any product from PLUSH, that's my best advice.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Debbie P, yes you are able to purchase in a Queensland showroom and arrange collection in Sydney. Please visit your nearest showroom and they will be able to assist further.

DDS

DDSasked

Plush Furniture

Hello. Does anyone own the LANGHAM leather chaise sofa from PLUSH?
How's the durability and quality holding up?

No durability from the `leather`

Benjamin B

Leather is not durable, interior foam rubbish, warranty useless!

Get an answer from our members and Plush Furniture representatives